over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PAM,PAMELA, PUMPKIN PATCH

she is so freaking cute phil.

Her facial expression almost appears to be saying, "damn it's cold...get me back inside!"

haha beautiful daughter Phil, I always love looking at these. The wifey keeps nagging that we will have daughters...I want boys...mainly bc I don't want to be in jail for killing a 16 yo testosterone driven adolescent male...

Adorable little girl phil

I want boys...mainly bc I don't want to be in jail for killing a 16 yo testosterone driven adolescent male...

LMAO! :D You never know... your daughter might love girls when she grows up! :eek: :D

BTW, Phil... don't you think Pam would love to have a little brother to play with now? Or even a sister... who would be your 4th daughter!!! :) ;)

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't mind... :p

HAHAHAAHAH

Her facial expression almost appears to be saying, "damn it's cold...get me back inside!"

haha beautiful daughter Phil, I always love looking at these. The wifey keeps nagging that we will have daughters...I want boys...mainly bc I don't want to be in jail for killing a 16 yo testosterone driven adolescent male...

YEA, WE BETTER HAVE A SON!

WOW

LMAO! :D You never know... your daughter might love girls when she grows up! :eek: :D
BTW, Phil... don't you think Pam would love to have a little brother to play with now? Or even a sister... who would be your 4th daughter!!! :) ;)

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't mind... :p

LOTS OF THAT GOIN ROUND LATELY I SEE.......

Looks like all sorts of fun going on around there, Phil.

The wife looks like she's healthy too. Are you really thinking about having more? Geez, horn-dog. :)

im so jealous. god damn shes cute.

The two Pam's both very beautiful!!:D

AWWW>>>>

i dont know anything about kids. but i do know she is adorable. and.....are they suppoesed to be that big?? i mean she is like 3 months old right? and she is 2 feet tall already? tell the truth phil....is she on lba?;)
i cant wait to have kids for the things like halloween and xmas ect........
best wishes to you guys

lucian

MAN

WE HAD HER 4 MONTHS AGO........4 MONTHS OF PICTURES YOU GUYS HAVE HAD TO PUT UP WITH AND IT ONLY SEEMS LIKE 3 MONTHS? HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

G

i dont know anything about kids. but i do know she is adorable. and.....are they suppoesed to be that big?? i mean she is like 3 months old right? and she is 2 feet tall already? tell the truth phil....is she on lba?;)
i cant wait to have kids for the things like halloween and xmas ect........
best wishes to you guys

lucian

YOU AND LKG WOULD MAKE CUTE KIDS........NO PRESSURE NOW.......

It's a beautiful life

Phil
Beautiful, happy family. I am really happy the way life is working out for you and you're family, you all are blessed.

Thank you A

Phil
Beautiful, happy family. I am really happy the way life is working out for you and you're family, you all are blessed.

So are you and Marilyn! How are things? Still training MMA ? I bet it is a lot different now that you are bigger huh? DIffeernt approach? I am interested to know.......

Thanks Phil

No more MMA for me just focusing on building muscle "The Hernon Way" Some of the boys down here in Florida are going to be shocked with with my physique after a year of doing things "The Hernon way." Marilyn is the one that is starting to scare me. She is really responding to you're outlined diet and training and people are commenting on her progress. The power of Genetics with an intelligent approach.

So are you and Marilyn! How are things? Still training MMA ? I bet it is a lot different now that you are bigger huh? DIffeernt approach? I am interested to know.......

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131