over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PCT - Clomid, HCG, Humafort etc

billy34

Newbies
Hi All!
Here is my situation.
Just looking to do very short cycles, test only, in the neighborhood of 4-6 weeks at 750mg/wk, take 4-6 weeks off, then go back on. Just seeking some way to restore my HPTA.
That's it. Yes, I understand most would not bother and I understand that. Plz also realize I am 48 and looking for the added test to stimulate some gains. Always trained and know my way around a gym but have reached the point, where I still want size/strength and to be as lean as possible but not at the expense of my health. Those days are long gone.
I enjoy being in the gym, the feeling I get from my workouts, the changes I make in my body by manipulating diet/training and just have no desire to go all out.
The other reason for the short cycles and reasonably low doses is I am a recovering alcoholic and have to be very careful of things. And let's face it, it's real easy to get carried away with dosages and never coming off and it's not something I want to do.
I should point out, if I could GH, that's what would I prefer to do, but since it's not, I have chosen this route.
So, what are you suggestions for PCT if any?
I would greatly appreciate thoughts...

Hi All!
Here is my situation.
Just looking to do very short cycles, test only, in the neighborhood of 4-6 weeks at 750mg/wk, take 4-6 weeks off, then go back on. Just seeking some way to restore my HPTA.
That's it. Yes, I understand most would not bother and I understand that. Plz also realize I am 48 and looking for the added test to stimulate some gains. Always trained and know my way around a gym but have reached the point, where I still want size/strength and to be as lean as possible but not at the expense of my health. Those days are long gone.
I enjoy being in the gym, the feeling I get from my workouts, the changes I make in my body by manipulating diet/training and just have no desire to go all out.
The other reason for the short cycles and reasonably low doses is I am a recovering alcoholic and have to be very careful of things. And let's face it, it's real easy to get carried away with dosages and never coming off and it's not something I want to do.
I should point out, if I could GH, that's what would I prefer to do, but since it's not, I have chosen this route.

Great post! I have a special protocol for MAINTAINING testicular function WHILE ON CYCLE (to some degree) and then when you come OFF cycle your PCT is so much easier, it's a BREEZE! :)

When ON CYCLE:

Clomid: 25mg ED for 5 days, weekends 50mg

Humanotropin (Product containing Humanofort + Ornithine
Alphaktoglutarate for HGH): 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM, empty stomach

AndroGenerator (Product for increasing endogenous testosterone without side effects of drugs): 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM, WITH FOOD.

Proviron: 50mg ED (Lowers SHBG, increases FREE hormone)

Arimidex: .5mg E3D (HPTA upregulation)

OFF CYCLE, PCT*:

Clomid: 100mg for 1 week, 50mg 1 week, 75mg 1 week, 50mg thereafter
(6 weeks total)

Humanotropin (Product containing Humanofort + Ornithine Alphaktoglutarate for HGH): 3 caps AM, 3 caps PM, empty stomach
(10 weeks total)

AndroGenerator (Product for increasing endogenous testosterone without side effects of drugs): 3 caps AM, 3 caps PM, WITH FOOD. (8 weeks total)

Arimidex: 1mg ED for 10 days, .5mg ED for 10 days, .5mg E3D thereafter (6 weeks total)

Last edited:
I like both these protocols. Im definately going to add yiur oncycle protocol to my current cycle. I hear that humanotropin is some great stuff along with the androgenerator.
QUOTE=Ross Erstling;1832802]Great post! I have a special protocol for MAINTAINING testicular function WHILE ON CYCLE (to some degree) and then when you come OFF cycle your PCT is so much easier, it's a BREEZE! :)

When ON CYCLE:

AndroGenerator (Product for increasing endogenous testosterone without side effects of drugs): 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM, WITH FOOD.

OFF CYCLE, PCT*:

(6 weeks total)

Humanotropin (Product containing Humanofort + Ornithine Alphaktoglutarate for HGH): 3 caps AM, 3 caps PM, empty stomach
(10 weeks total)

AndroGenerator (Product for increasing endogenous testosterone without side effects of drugs): 3 caps AM, 3 caps PM, WITH FOOD. (8 weeks total)

Arimidex: 1mg ED for 10 days, .5mg ED for 10 days, .5mg E3D thereafter (6 weeks total)[/QUOTE]

Great post! I have a special protocol for MAINTAINING testicular function WHILE ON CYCLE (to some degree) and then when you come OFF cycle your PCT is so much easier, it's a BREEZE! :)

When ON CYCLE:

OFF CYCLE, PCT*:

(6 weeks total)

(10 weeks total)

Arimidex: 1mg ED for 10 days, .5mg ED for 10 days, .5mg E3D thereafter (6 weeks total)

Where is your evidence Clomid maintains testicular function when on cycle?

Androgenerator, which is nothing more than a Tribulus proprietary blend, WONT help maintain testicular function on cycle.

Why do you have an AI during PCT when estrogen is low because endogenous testosterone is low?

Neychev VK, Mitev VI. The aphrodisiac herb Tribulus terrestris does not influence the androgen production in young men. J Ethnopharmacol 2005;101(1-3):319-23.

OBJECTIVE: The aim of the current study is to investigate the influence of Tribulus terrestris extract on androgen metabolism in young males. DESIGN AND METHODS: Twenty-one healthy young 20-36 years old men with body weight ranging from 60 to 125 kg were randomly separated into three groups-two experimental (each n=7) and a control (placebo) one (n=7). The experimental groups were named TT1 and TT2 and the subjects were assigned to consume 20 and 10 mg/kg body weight per day of Tribulus terrestris extract, respectively, separated into three daily intakes for 4 weeks. Testosterone, androstenedione and luteinizing hormone levels in the serum were measured 24 h before supplementation (clear probe), and at 24, 72, 240, 408 and 576 h from the beginning of the supplementation. RESULTS: There was no significant difference between Tribulus terrestris supplemented groups and controls in the serum testosterone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 15.75+/-1.75 nmol/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 16.32+/-1.57 nmol/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 17.74+/-1.09 nmol/l) (p>0.05)), androstenedione (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 1.927+/-0.126 ng/ml); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 2.026+/-0.256 ng/ml); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 1.952+/-0.236 ng/ml) (p>0.05)) or luteinizing hormone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.662+/-0.274U/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.103+/-0.869U/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 4.170+/-0.406U/l) (p>0.05)) levels. All results were within the normal range. The findings in the current study anticipate that Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins possess neither direct nor indirect androgen-increasing properties. The study will be extended in the clarifying the probable mode of action of Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins.

Rogerson S, Riches CJ, Jennings C, Weatherby RP, Meir RA, Marshall-Gradisnik SM. The effect of five weeks of Tribulus terrestris supplementation on muscle strength and body composition during preseason training in elite rugby league players. J Strength Cond Res 2007;21(2):348-53.

Tribulus terrestris is an herbal nutritional supplement that is promoted to produce large gains in strength and lean muscle mass in 5-28 days (15, 18). Although some manufacturers claim T. terrestris will not lead to a positive drug test, others have suggested that T. terrestris may increase the urinary testosterone/epitestosterone (T/E) ratio, which may place athletes at risk of a positive drug test. The purpose of the study was to determine the effect of T. terrestris on strength, fat free mass, and the urinary T/E ratio during 5 weeks of preseason training in elite rugby league players. Twenty-two Australian elite male rugby league players (mean +/- SD; age = 19.8 +/- 2.9 years; weight = 88.0 +/- 9.5 kg) were match-paired and randomly assigned in a double-blind manner to either a T. terrestris (n = 11) or placebo (n = 11) group. All subjects performed structured heavy resistance training as part of the club's preseason preparations. A T. terrestris extract (450 mg.d(-1)) or placebo capsules were consumed once daily for 5 weeks. Muscular strength, body composition, and the urinary T/E ratio were monitored prior to and after supplementation. After 5 weeks of training, strength and fat free mass increased significantly without any between-group differences. No between-group differences were noted in the urinary T/E ratio. It was concluded that T. terrestris did not produce the large gains in strength or lean muscle mass that many manufacturers claim can be experienced within 5-28 days. Furthermore, T. terrestris did not alter the urinary T/E ratio and would not place an athlete at risk of testing positive based on the World Anti-Doping Agency's urinary T/E ratio limit of 4:1.

Saudan C, Baume N, Emery C, Strahm E, Saugy M. Short term impact of Tribulus terrestris intake on doping control analysis of endogenous steroids. Forensic Sci Int 2008;178(1):e7-10.

Tribulus terrestris is a nutritional supplement highly debated regarding its physiological and actual effects on the organism. The main claimed effect is an increase of testosterone anabolic and androgenic action through the activation of endogenous testosterone production. Even if this biological pathway is not entirely proven, T. terrestris is regularly used by athletes. Recently, the analysis of two female urine samples by GC/C/IRMS (gas chromatography/combustion/isotope-ratio-mass-spectrometry) conclusively revealed the administration of exogenous testosterone or its precursors, even if the testosterone glucuronide/epitestosterone glucuronide (T/E) ratio and steroid marker concentrations were below the cut-off values defined by World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). To argue against this adverse analytical finding, the athletes recognized having used T. terrestris in their diet. In order to test this hypothesis, two female volunteers ingested 500 mg of T. terrestris, three times a day and for two consecutive days. All spot urines were collected during 48 h after the first intake. The (13)C/(12)C ratio of ketosteroids was determined by GC/C/IRMS, the T/E ratio and DHEA concentrations were measured by GC/MS and LH concentrations by radioimmunoassay. None of these parameters revealed a significant variation or increased above the WADA cut-off limits. Hence, the short-term treatment with T. terrestris showed no impact on the endogenous testosterone metabolism of the two subjects.

This isn't bodybuilding.com Ross.

Nor is it EF where everyone suggest taking HCGenerate to maintain testicular function and use it for recovery.

Hi All!
Here is my situation.

If you wan to actually maintain testicular size and function on cycle - HCG - How important is it? - Swifto - Professional Muscle (Hindi)

No herb will allow you do to that.

Humanofort, which is available here for $34.99 - Total Nutrition Rx, Total Health through Total Nutrition

Is an excellent product and I suggest using it on cycle for labido enhancement, cognitive function and thyroid function.

Last edited:
If you wan to actually maintain testicular size and function on cycle - HCG - How important is it? - Swifto - Professional Muscle (Hindi)

Humanofort, which is available here for $34.99 - Total Nutrition Rx, Total Health through Total Nutrition

Is an excellent product and I suggest using it on cycle for labido enhancement, cognitive function and thyroid function.

I wouldn't trust ANY site that sells FAKE STEROIDS on the homepage, what a joke. Some people have no souls and no morals.

Ginger and Tongkat Ali are the exception, they work as well as clomid.

Humanotropin contains MORE than Humanofort, it contains the powerful bonded amino acid Ornithine Alphaketoglutarate which raises natural levels of HGH and increases protein synthesis. Humanofort is only ONE ingredient in the Humanotropin formula. ;)

I will offer 40% OFF on all of these items at Supreme Sports Enhancements

I wouldn't trust ANY site that sells FAKE STEROIDS on the homepage, what a joke. Some people have no souls and no morals.

Humanotropin contains MORE than Humanofort, it contains the powerful bonded amino acid Ornithine Alphaketoglutarate which raises natural levels of HGH and increases protein synthesis. Humanofort is only ONE ingredient in the Humanotropin formula. ;)

Are we looking at a different website, than what you are looking at? That's Phil's site, didn't see anything fake there. Or am I missing something?

Ginger and Tongkat Ali might raise testosterone, I blogged about them, good herbs IMO.

Where is you evidence they "work as well as Clomid" or is that nothing more than a theory of yours?

I don't want to use any of your products Ross, even if they were free. But we both know you're just offering that to get another little link in this thread.

You can buy 250g of Ornithine Alphaketoglutarate for $15-20.

Humanofort - Humanofort - $34.99 : Total Nutrition Rx, Total Health through Total Nutrition

I hope you have a good weekend old friend.

Are we looking at a different website, than what you are looking at? That's Phil's site, didn't see anything fake there. Or am I missing something?

He's referring to my signature.

He's referring to my signature.

Oh, okay... Gotcha. The love hate relationship between you two is entertaining, for sure :D

Ginger and Tongkat Ali might raise testosterone, I blogged about them, good herbs IMO.

Where is you evidence they "work as well as Clomid" or is that nothing more than a theory of yours?

I don't want to use any of your products Ross, even if they were free. But we both know you're just offering that to get another little link in this thread.

You can buy 250g of Ornithine Alphaketoglutarate for $15-20.

Humanofort - Humanofort - $34.99 : Total Nutrition Rx, Total Health through Total Nutrition

I hope you have a good weekend old friend.

Lab tests reveal that almost ALL Ornithine Alphaketoglutarate on the market is NOT true bonded "OKG", but rather, just a BLEND of Ornithine and seperate AKG. True bonded pharmaceutical grade OKG is expensive. The value of Humanotropin is significant, containing both, Humanofort and GENUINE OKG.

In animal studies, Clomid and Ginger both increase T, ginger moreso. Tongkat is the only herbal that has been proven to not only increase T, but also ACTUAL MUSCLE MASS. A British study.

You have a great weekend too, Stav.

Oh, forgot to mention--the arimidex is to up-regulate HPTA function, not to reduce estrogen. Arimidex increases LH pulse and subsequent testosterone production in men, significantly. Letro is even stronger, 2.5mg ONCE PER WEEK quadrouples test in healthy men.

Last edited:
I've also noticed a PROFOUND synergistic effect between Clomid and Adex/Aromasin. ESTROGEN sometimes goes up on Clomid alone from the TEST spike, arimidex prevents that increase in estrogen while simultneously increasing LH output/testosterone

Oh, forgot to mention--the arimidex is to up-regulate HPTA function, not to reduce estrogen. Arimidex increases LH pulse and subsequent testosterone production in men, significantly. Letro is even stronger, 2.5mg ONCE PER WEEK quadrouples test in healthy men.

Please show me the data on Arimidex.

Healthy, but obese and with high estrogen.

I wrote about Letro last night actually (blog).

Swifto --- fully agree with the use of HCG during cycle. I'm curious what would you recommend the OP do during the 4-6 weeks off with the assumption he's used HCG while on. Clomid and Humanofort? Thanks.

Swifto --- fully agree with the use of HCG during cycle. I'm curious what would you recommend the OP do during the 4-6 weeks off with the assumption he's used HCG while on. Clomid and Humanofort? Thanks.

He's 48 and should REALLY think about HRT. Going on on/off isn't good for the HPTA and as it matures recovering T will get even harder.

The OP should cycle and remain on HRT IMO.

I've also noticed a PROFOUND synergistic effect between Clomid and Adex/Aromasin. ESTROGEN sometimes goes up on Clomid alone from the TEST spike, arimidex prevents that increase in estrogen while simultneously increasing LH output/testosterone

You use synergistic so freely. I guarantee that you have not a clue the complexities of how synergism is coupled together to increase each other's effectiveness.

In this case of a Serm and a AI would be an Additive effect. Period. This is due to the fact that a Serm does not eliminate estrogen and a Aromatase inhibitor does the opposite. I know you are talking about the increase in T. This is a portion of the total equation that makes something synergistic. When there is an opposite effect, this concludes synergy is null.

And if you don't believe me, hop on over to PHF and ask my personal friend Patrick Arnold. Tell him Kirk sent you.

Last edited:
You use synergistic so freely. I guarantee that you have not a clue the complexities of how synergism is coupled together to increase each other's effectiveness.

In this case of a Serm and a AI would be an Additive effect. Period. This is due to the fact that a Serm does not eliminate estrogen and a Aromatase inhibitor does the opposite. I know you are talking about the increase in T. This is a portion of the total equation that makes something synergistic. When there is an opposite effect, this concludes synergy is null.

And if you don't believe me, hop on over to PHF and ask my personal friend Patrick Arnold. Tell him Kirk sent you.

They're theories of Ross's with little or no medical data backing it/them.

I still disagree with using an AI during PCT. Stupid idea IMO.

After when T is returned, perhaps, not to start with.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws