over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PCT without Aromasin

Johnny Mix

Registered
I am currently one week into the PCT for my second cycle of 12 weeks at 500mg test-e. First cycle ran 12.5mg aromasin/exemestane ED throughout and 4 weeks of 50mg clomid ED for PCT. While I have plenty of clomid, I have accidentally run out of aromasin.

My question is will I be fine using only clomid for the remaining 3 weeks or should I order more aromasin? I know that many people believe that you only need an AI if you begin to develop gyno while on cycle, but the research I've done has led me to believe that it is important to control estrogen levels while on. My last pinning was 3 weeks ago, and with test e having such a short half life I can't see how I would still be having estrogen related sides at this point.

EDIT: Age 21. I also have letro on hand just in case

I am currently one week into the PCT for my second cycle of 12 weeks at 500mg test-e. First cycle ran 12.5mg aromasin/exemestane ED throughout and 4 weeks of 50mg clomid ED for PCT. While I have plenty of clomid, I have accidentally run out of aromasin.

My question is will I be fine using only clomid for the remaining 3 weeks or should I order more aromasin? I know that many people believe that you only need an AI if you begin to develop gyno while on cycle, but the research I've done has led me to believe that it is important to control estrogen levels while on. My last pinning was 3 weeks ago, and with test e having such a short half life I can't see how I would still be having estrogen related sides at this point.

EDIT: Age 21. I also have letro on hand just in case

Shouldn't be a problems esp. since aromasin is a suicide inhibitor. If you were on Adex it would have been a different story. BTW at age 21 you need to get bloodwork done every 6 months to make sure you haven't shut yourself down. My advice would have been to stay away from AAS altogether but since you have crossed the line stay away from 19-nors. I can name at least 3 twenty somethings that never recovered from a deca cycle.

Shouldn't be a problems esp. since aromasin is a suicide inhibitor. If you were on Adex it would have been a different story. BTW at age 21 you need to get bloodwork done every 6 months to make sure you haven't shut yourself down. My advice would have been to stay away from AAS altogether but since you have crossed the line stay away from 19-nors. I can name at least 3 twenty somethings that never recovered from a deca cycle.

thanks for the advice. both of my cycles were test-e only and I don't plan on doing another for the foreseeable future. Right now I am focused on recovering and maintaining my current muscle mass while transitioning to a healthier lifestyle

I think you will be ok. I always like to keep ancillaries on hand for that "just in case factor", but again, I think you will be ok.

You can always order more.
GWP has aromasin for a good price and with a 3-4 day TA.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws