over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pea size lump on my shoulder?

bolo

Registered
OK, this small lump apeared on my shoulder during a time i was clean, I know I shot b-12 there, it's been 2 months and hasn't really got any bigger but it does bother me a little. What the hell is it? I did stick a slin pin in it and nothing came out. Maybe I didn't go deep enough. Any ideas? I have some augmentin xr that I was going to take but don't know the dosages and duration that it should be taken for. HELP!

I've had a lump on my forearm for years. I thought that maybe it was some kind of tumor. It's just a calcium deposit. What does it feel like?

Just kind of a dull pain when I work my shoulder. The bump itself it kind of soft not hard at all and it doesn't feel that it is very deep maybe 1/2" to 5/8". The bump isn't real noticeable until my shoulder gets a pump. Also it feels like it might be between the middle and the rear head.

I have a few of those on the fronts of my shins. They dont hurt at all, but when my caves get pumped they start to stick out. I just figured it was some busted one way valves in the vein or artery or whatever.

My guess

A sebacious cyst or a vascular bundle. Nothing to worry about.That is just my guess, but I dont know much. The doctor sitting next to me however thinks it is cancer. In that case, go get it checked out.

Ya....i have a litttle lump on my right shoulder.....just a little sebacous cyst...nothing important

shit phil you sure know how to scare a guy. that is sure not what i wanted to hear - cancer that is. ha ha?

I have 2 of them on my damn back right now, been there for 5 months or so at least now. I had one years back that poped and then I had to go to the doctor so he could cut it out and stitch it up. Was the nastiest thing ever! I am going to have to go in soon and get them taken care of their get annoying.

JK

bolo said:
shit phil you sure know how to scare a guy. that is sure not what i wanted to hear - cancer that is. ha ha?

I WAS JUST KIDDING, BUT I WOULD FEEL TERRIBLE IF THIS TURNS OUT TO BE MORE SERIOUS. GO GET IT CHECKED.

PHIL HERNON said:
I WAS JUST KIDDING, BUT I WOULD FEEL TERRIBLE IF THIS TURNS OUT TO BE MORE SERIOUS. GO GET IT CHECKED.

I'm with Phil on this one, it may be nothing but at the end of the day why not put your mind at ease & get it checked. It's better to be safe rather than sorry.

Pittbull

I'm usually the first guy to run to the doc, this realy hasn't scared me yet :eek: but i don't like things popping out on me so if it dosn't go away i'll go to the doc and have it removed or something.

bolo said:
I'm usually the first guy to run to the doc, this realy hasn't scared me yet :eek: but i don't like things popping out on me so if it dosn't go away i'll go to the doc and have it removed or something.

It could also be a lipoma -- which are not too uncommon either -- I have a few myself.

But you best best it to go and get it checked out. Better safe than sorry.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131