over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pegmgf site injection q

jaybird151

Registered
Is pegmgf extremly site specific?

i am going to shoot 250 mcg twice a week. Do i need to break up the shots into say 50mcg and hit diff muscles or can i just inject the whole 250mcg into one muscle, and if i do this wille the pegmgf spread across other muscles or will mainly affect only where i shoot it

thanks

It is systematic so you dont have to break it up, however there is speculation that it may caused a localised effect as well but it is definitely systematic.

Enanthanator said:
It is systematic so you dont have to break it up, however there is speculation that it may caused a localised effect as well but it is definitely systematic.
HEY WHATS UP E!

MAYBE YOU KNOW THIS ?? HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT AFTER A PEGMGF SHOT TO DO IGF SO THEY DONT INTERFEAR WITH EACHOTHER ??

I GET TO THE GYM 5 DAYS A WEEK BUT MY OFF DAYS ALWAYS VARY SO TIMING THE PEGMGF IS HARD

I ASKED GRUNT ALSO ...BUT I KNOW YOU DID A LOG ON THIS STUFF AND HAVE A GOOD BIT OF EXPERIANCE SO I TRUST YOUR OPINION ...THANKS BRO

Honestly Pimp there is no ideal protocol as of yet. What worked for me in the past was the night before shooting mgf followed by igf pwo the next day. They dont compete for the same receptors, I was wrong with that original statement but the cells can not use IGF and MGF at the same time...there needs to be a bigger lap in between the injections... For my next run I was thinking MGF then waiting 2 days instead of one followed up with IGF. I am still toying with ideas.

Its really hard running so many peptides together. From what I gathered, here is what i've been doing. MWF I do a small igf shot in the morning and then do Gavins gh/igf/slin protocol pwo. thursday and sunday are my off days from the gym, so I do my pegmgf shot in the morning of those days, b/c that way it will be 24hrs till the next day when I do my morning igf shot the workout about 5hrs after that. Sometimes its hard to take thurs and sunday off all the time, so some days i'll do 3days on/1off, and i'll just take my pegmgf shot then, but at 300mcg instead of 250.

fourthgen said:
Its really hard running so many peptides together. From what I gathered, here is what i've been doing. MWF I do a small igf shot in the morning and then do Gavins gh/igf/slin protocol pwo. thursday and sunday are my off days from the gym, so I do my pegmgf shot in the morning of those days, b/c that way it will be 24hrs till the next day when I do my morning igf shot the workout about 5hrs after that. Sometimes its hard to take thurs and sunday off all the time, so some days i'll do 3days on/1off, and i'll just take my pegmgf shot then, but at 300mcg instead of 250.

Where is the Gavin's protocol located?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity