over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pending cycle - critique?

huzurdaddy

Newbies
hey there... so i have this cycle planned and think i got it down but want some feedback from vets or those that can help me tweak. Brief background so you know a bit about me.. 40, 6'1 200, prob 12% bf, been in the game for 20 years, just for looks not competing.. been on TRT for a while now, low dose prop EOD 50mg (prefer it to cyp so not bloated). Last cycle was last summer did the tri-blend tren/prop/mast with proviron and T3 at end and it completely changed my body.. that Tren is something else. but had to take sleeping pills nightly, wanted to fight everyone, you know the deal.

so i am planning this to start next week:
(doing EOD so i don't have to pin ED..)

1-10 Prop 50mg EOD
1-10 Primo 150mg EOD (200mg/ml primo)
1-10 GH mexi black tops 4-5 iu/day
1-5 NPP 50mg EOD
1-5 prov 50mg ED

then, after 5 weeks... switch it up a tad
replace NPP and prov with

6-10 Masteron 50 EOD
5-10 Var 50mg

so sort of lean bulking first 5 weeks, then drying out last 5...

for duration of cycle:

1 - 10 propecia 1mg daily (to hopefully save my hairline some)
3 x week 250mg HCG
1 - 10 aromasin 12.5 EOD
1 - 10 Saw palmetto 500mg (for prostate, us old men)
1 - 10 DHEA 50mg (came in low on blood test recently)
1 - 10 vitamin regiment

is this the right layout? anything i should tweak - like run var starting earlier, etc? When i finish i just go back to the prop 50 EOD as my TRT so thats pretty much constant... i can go longer on this if need be, i've done longer ones before, but also dont want to completely destroy my hairline which at 40 and after DHT cycles its dropping quicker than desired ;)

like to hear any comments.

and FYI - i do best with smaller doses personally, i respond well and i'm not trying to be 300lbs. I know my body. so please don't say " take a gram of test " or something. Just the ratios of the compounds is what i'm looking for and timing as i add/drop.... I'm trying Primo and NPP for first time, done everything else before - just don't feel like doing Tren as it comes into hot Texas summer

thanks in advance..

I understand lower dosages for sure, but I think some should be raised a little. Paticularly, Masteron. I much prefer 100mg EOD. Even 75 would be better.

Maybe save the DHEA for after the cycle? I'm no expert on DHEA, but it seems you are taking compounds that would render it useless - aromasin, masteron.

I'd like to hear others opinions here as my experience with DHEA is very slim. Good luck my friend!

P.S. Keep us posted on the blacks! A log would be awesome in fact.

I'm running 2ius/day of greens right now, but am about to switch up to blacks.

So basically you are staying on the same dose of test as usual and "blasting" with NPP and primo for your gains right? I think to maximize the time on your cycle I would do 600mg per week of the primo, and 300 of NPP. That dosage of stuff should not have you too bloated. SO what you should do instead of pre determining that at week six you will make changes is see what you look like and go from there. Low dose test like that with a little NPP and moderate primo should look good. You are also running proviron which should help with bloat too. If at week six you want to dry out some you could stay the course and introduce the masteron at 50-75mg eod.

ok thanks for the comments.. i will incorporate. what about the Var? should i run from day 1 or do as i have by waiting until week 4... that stuff just kills my cholesterol levels so i don't want to go crazy. Yeah, Mast is the shit - i get veiny as hell on it and could up it.. the reason for the lower NPP and primo was to avoid the "bloat" - i don't touch deca, but decideded to try NPP as i've heard good things..

the DHEA is because my levels came in really low on my bloodwork, so figured i should supplement. didnt know AIs would cause issue with those..

tri-terror: when you say "stay the course" would you STAY on the NPP and just add the Mast? i planned on dropping npp for mast in my pins to drop the "bulking" agent for a hardening one.. combined with the Var..

and if i stayed on the proviron i wouldnt need to up the mast would i? sort of same compound

what about running Var - from day one or incorporate later as i did second half? it wrecks lipid profile pretty bad so don't want to be on it 10 weeks... the rest of the things i've done (except primo/npp) just wondering about when to introduce Var. i'm already going to bump the mast as suggested then....

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws