over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides to heal injuries

John Tao

Newbies
Hi bros! I have a question for your experience and knowledge: I read many articles about how HGH helps surgery recovery and heals you faster (thanks also in this forum to Bigman135 here: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...urgery-full-thickness-tear-supraspinatus.html)

My question is: do the peptides also help to heal faster, to recover from sore, tendinitis and all that minor injuries that don't require surgery?
I'm new to pep and considering that with normal use there are not dangerous collateral effects, I'm wondering if they can also help me with all the ailments that come after decades of hard training.

Thanks in advance

I've had success with HGH and long-term shoulder pain. I injured my shoulder lifting several years ago and continued to experience pain and discomfort until I started 3 iu GH daily(Sub Q/Biceps). Within 3 months I was healed and haven't had a problem since.

Hi bros! I have a question for your experience and knowledge: I read many articles about how HGH helps surgery recovery and heals you faster (thanks also in this forum to Bigman135 here: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...urgery-full-thickness-tear-supraspinatus.html)

My question is: do the peptides also help to heal faster, to recover from sore, tendinitis and all that minor injuries that don't require surgery?
I'm new to pep and considering that with normal use there are not dangerous collateral effects, I'm wondering if they can also help me with all the ailments that come after decades of hard training.

Thanks in advance

with proper dosaging you will get healing effects from peptides, primarily the cjc/ghrp's and to some extent with mgf/igf's for added localized healing effect. Time lines should be about the same as hgh approx 3-6 months depending on the individual, extent of injury, etc . I've repaired a torn hamstring, tendonitis in both shoulders and one elbow, seperated ribs.... I have a pretty extensive list or were something has been strained, sprained, torn etc and my avg heal time is 6-10 wks, my ribs although may have been closer to 12 weeks overall since reinjured at one point..

my dosages have been 100mcg/ghrp2 (had a good few runs with hex also), PWO and prebed, and I've varied my cjc from 50mcg to 100mcg, stacked same time with the ghrp and seen about same results even with halfing the dose.

and when I run peptides I stay on for extended periods, theyre so cheap there is no reason to come off, I avg. 6-9mo and may take a month or two off every once in a while..

Thanks for sharing bro! I will do an eco in the next days 'cause my knee is pretty bad damaged and it hurts like hell!
I hope to avoid surgery, otherwise after surgery I will use HGH as Riverdog suggested for a faster recovery.
Frankly speaking I prefer to try peptides, they seem to me less difficult to handle (I'm talking as ignorant, so maybe I'm completely wrong, sorry for that!).

You talk about mgf/igf for localized effects, so these ones need to be inj locally where you have the injury like HGH?

Thanks a lot guys, I'm learning a lot of useful things! Life's too short to be thin! ;)

with proper dosaging you will get healing effects from peptides, primarily the cjc/ghrp's and to some extent with mgf/igf's for added localized healing effect. Time lines should be about the same as hgh approx 3-6 months depending on the individual, extent of injury, etc . I've repaired a torn hamstring, tendonitis in both shoulders and one elbow, seperated ribs.... I have a pretty extensive list or were something has been strained, sprained, torn etc and my avg heal time is 6-10 wks, my ribs although may have been closer to 12 weeks overall since reinjured at one point..

my dosages have been 100mcg/ghrp2 (had a good few runs with hex also), PWO and prebed, and I've varied my cjc from 50mcg to 100mcg, stacked same time with the ghrp and seen about same results even with halfing the dose.

and when I run peptides I stay on for extended periods, theyre so cheap there is no reason to come off, I avg. 6-9mo and may take a month or two off every once in a while..

i have found alot of relief from using IPA and ghrp-6.always had shoulder problems and they seem to have helped some.i also am on HG HGH and the addition of these peptides has increased the relief.

i have found alot of relief from using IPA and ghrp-6.always had shoulder problems and they seem to have helped some.i also am on HG HGH and the addition of these peptides has increased the relief.

hey bro,
would you spot shoot at injury site, i have same issue with shoulder and elbow

thanks

hey bro,
would you spot shoot at injury site, i have same issue with shoulder and elbow

thanks

me too.. I've read on another interesting post on this forum (http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../74833-where-do-you-inject-your-peptides.html) that HGH is the only peptide good to be inj on the injury site, all the other peptides go to the brain first and then back to the site.

And Pepman, thanks for sharing! I'm ordering GHRP-6 hoping it will help. Otherwise HGH (low dosage like 2ui) local shot on injured tissue. Am I right?

if you guys check out some of my recent posts about injuries you can get some idea of what I've gone through.

but here's my opinion on injuries. I have torn rotators in both shoulders,

1-get an mri and see exactly what you are dealing with.
2-rest- I do believe peps and gh will help but you must rest. If you keep lifting heavy and re-injuring yourself, it defeats the purpose.
3- give art a few sessions if you have insurance.
4-depending on your injury try some pt, maybe you can strengthen the area or muscles around the pain. for shoulders it helps. not sure about other sites.

5- again rest- of course its the summer and this is hard but it is the best option. taking 4 weeks off with peps/deca/gh maybe just the thing. try it and let me know.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws