over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 days post shoulder surgery full thickness tear of the supraspinatus

warriordogx

Registered
2 days post shoulder surgery full thickness tear of the supraspinatus and a big bone spur that was cutting into my muscle.

I'm on percs and napisons. I got an ice machine and a cuff that circulates cold water every 30 min, cool stuff.

I want to start back on hgh 2-3 iu a day. What do you thinks?

Personally I would do peptides or gh to speed the healing process for sure. 3-4iu would be plenty...

Personally I would do peptides or gh to speed the healing process for sure. 3-4iu would be plenty...

Agreed...I would deff take the pro active approach...

I used, and am currently still on gh after having surgery to replace my ACL and fix my meniscus. I waited two weeks post op as to allow the swelling to subside as the gh could cause water retention and swelling in the operative area. I am positive it has helped me recovery much faster then normal. There were a few guys in Therapy (my age) that already had the acl replacement surgery, while I was there doing prehab before the surgery. I see them regularly and they are amazed and kinda befuddled on how I am ahead of them in recovery even though they had surgery weeks before me.

I am walking better then they are, am able to do more exercise and seem to be in much less discomfort. I feel it has tremendously helped the ACL graft take to my knee.

I would highly reccomend gh to aide in surgery recovery, just wait a week or two to allow the swelling to subside and the natural healing process to begin, Then become superhuman!!!:D

I used, and am currently still on gh after having surgery to replace my ACL and fix my meniscus. I waited two weeks post op as to allow the swelling to subside as the gh could cause water retention and swelling in the operative area. I am positive it has helped me recovery much faster then normal. There were a few guys in Therapy (my age) that already had the acl replacement surgery, while I was there doing prehab before the surgery. I see them regularly and they are amazed and kinda befuddled on how I am ahead of them in recovery even though they had surgery weeks before me.

I am walking better then they are, am able to do more exercise and seem to be in much less discomfort. I feel it has tremendously helped the ACL graft take to my knee.

I would highly reccomend gh to aide in surgery recovery, just wait a week or two to allow the swelling to subside and the natural healing process to begin, Then become superhuman!!!:D

Great info! Thanks for posting this experience!

no problem guys, warrior if u have any specific questions on how i used it for recovery and how i feel it helped shoot me a pm or just post it up.

After I knew it was torn I started doing my research on hgh to aide in injury recovery and found very little information so i will try to help you the best i can.

heres a few articles i had bookmarked for myself you might find helpful.(albiet not promuscle)

HGH for recovery after surgery??

HGH: Performance enhancer or healer? - ESPN

HGH and injury repair.

HGH helps injury ?!?! Fact or not ??? - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology

Hey buddy, i had shoulder surgery in Feb, it was some of the worst pain ive ever felt. My buddy who tore his as well went on a high dose of gh (10-15iu) and was back in the gym in just a little over 3 months. Prior to this i never knew what surgery was like. Well after my life was flashing before my eyes, i cant even begin to tell you what i was thinking about, i decided this would be a minor stepping stone in my life and i would overcome it and be a better person for it. I upped my gh to 10-12 iu a day starting 2 weeks post surgery, and after 4 weeks my first check up i raised my arm to the ceiling, and to the side with no pain. My doctor was stunned. I can do everything except heavy bench, and shoulder presses. A few aches and pains but normal according to doctor. It has been 3 months and 3 1/2 weeks since surgery. My 2 cents for you brother is hang in there man, learn from this and make yourself better because of it. Btw i had a biceps tendon partial tear at top in shoulder, frayed rotary cuff, and a complete tear of my ligament in anterior deltoid.

I had buddy (masters age crossfit competitor) post surgery do gh with his TRT and results were amazing...he had shoulder surgery as well...he did just 2iu of high quality gh in the morning and Ipamorelin (from SRC) 125mcg before bed...unreal healing time...and LEAN as can be...

Last edited:
Awesome posts.

I was doing 250mg of test a week for 6 years. I think it contributed to my tears.

I tore my hamstring and quad tear drop the same day different legs 3 weeks ago.

I'm going to wait 2 weeks and then do 10iu a day with 250 mg of test a week.
I have some foli I am dying to try.

im not sure test at that level would really hurt your collagen syn that much thats only a little higher then trt levels. The guys who are wrecking their tendons and ligs are on grams of test. An endocrinologist I spoke to said low doses actully stimulate the collagen synthesis while high end doses will deteriorate the joints quickly.

Btw throw maybe throw in some low dose deca along with eq and lower the test to trt doses.

heres another article I found while researching my post surgery healing cycle.

**broken link removed**

i wish i knew about all this 9 years ago. when i had my operation i didnt know any of this. today im paying the price cause it never healed right, my shoulder becomes inpinged on its own . now today i dont have proper movment and im lucky i can do anything at all, cant raise it really past my trap level.

Im glad to hear everyone recovering. No one deserves to feel broken.
good stuff guys!
love this forum!

H ope you have a quick recovery. I had a rotator cuff tear but was between insurance and opted for rehab. My injury was not as serious as yours, although I attempted to sleep in a reclining chair for 2 weeks. Usually just walked the floor and cussed. Pain would not allow sleep in any position. Son-in-law went through shoulder surgery. It's never easy. Wishing you the best.

I am 5 days post keyhole decompression surgery and manipulation surgery for rotator cuff. I have felt no pain and now have full range of movement. I am on Nebido trt every 8 weeks and cjc/ipam 2wice a day 100/100. Physios cant believe the rate of healing and lack of pain post surgery. Strength is still low but building every day. Peps and aas for recovery

I had my surgery a week ago. It's definitely no fun and I wasn't able to eat for a week due to a throat infection. I am suppose to be in the sling for 4 weeks before I start therapy. I am thinking of using GH to speed up the recovery, although I know this is going to be a long process...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws