over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 heart bypass surgery...2 years later

joe 2013

Registered
68 years next week...
Had a 5 heart bypass surgery on the 7 march 2022....all i remember is...honestly I thought my hour had come when I woke up in the intensive care unit...5 bypass surgery...and at the 4 hours mark an hemorrhagic bleeding that doctors could only stop just before giving up...the awakening was unbereable and the followings weeks even worst . I fought my ass off all throughout this ordeal.. I caught myself looking at my wasted body ad thinking " impossible is nothing " and took it day by day . Now 2 years later I feel great and I WILL fulfill my goal-dream to be back on stage . People all around tell me..." take it easy man ...you must rest now ".....I laugh it off....I'M ALIVE MAN.................
https://i.postimg.cc/Dzncmqw9/20240221-152902.jpg[/img]

You SHOULD be proud of yourself!

Amazing comeback and I bet you gave the Grim Reaper the double barreled middle finger!

Take it slow and steady as she goes and you'll get back on stage man.

Congratulations on getting through it and having the mind set to climb back up! Too many people give up.

[
20240221-152902.jpg

Thanks everybody....BigDogDave's comment made me 😃....am I a badass? Don't know about that...what I know that I'm a bodybuilder and bodybuilding gave me the " never give up " mentality to fight back from living hell. This is the message of hope I would like to leave for anyone fighting some shit that life put us through...
Each time I walk through the gym door feel blessed and I start every fucking workout thinking with myself.....IMPOSSIBLE is NOTHING

Thanks everybody....BigDogDave's comment made me 😃....am I a badass? Don't know about that...what I know that I'm a bodybuilder and bodybuilding gave me the " never give up " mentality to fight back from living hell. This is the message of hope I would like to leave for anyone fighting some shit that life put us through...
Each time I walk through the gym door feel blessed and I start every fucking workout thinking with myself.....IMPOSSIBLE is NOTHING
You sure are a badass coming back from what might been a widowmaker heart attack, good sir. Props to you brother and you are making a great comeback!

68 years still is young :)

God bless you man
Thank you Joe.

Do you mind sharing the back story?

And what you are doing differently moving forward health wise?

Thank you.

10 years behind you, brother and inspired by your story and your fortitude. You had a stare down with death, didn't blink, gritted your teeth, balled your fists, held your ground..........and death looked away.....so yes.....you are a BAD-ASS!

"Take it easy and rest up?" is that what they say?....well you will prove them wrong..... I am quite certain.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, “Wow what a ride!”​

― Hunter S. Thompson, The Proud Highway: Saga of a Desperate Southern Gentleman,

God bless you man

Thank you Joe.

Do you mind sharing the back story?

And what you are doing differently moving forward health wise?

Thank you.
Sure...
Started competing in 2010 at age 54 , did 2 shows and was hooked. In 2011 coached by a friend at the time , Patrick Tuor won WABBA Swiss nationals and European and world title . Competed in many shows after that until the pandemic...3 shots of Pfizer of which last 2 very near one another ...( why ? Second shot to go see my mum in Italy , 3° shot 'cause the age...) .need to say that since I started competing I had 3-4 full panel blood test every fucking year and my heart was always in great health like everything else . Never took high doses and always took care of myself . After the third shot went back home and felt like something had taken the life out of my body . Drove to the emergency room and had to stay the night....next day the verdict...surgery or death
They put me on the waiting list for about 45 days ...and you know what ? The physical comeback wasn't the hardest thing....my wife of 27 years...how do I say ?....well she just gave me for dead and started , as shocking as it may sounds , to completely drift away from not just me but my 20 years old son too . So I waited 'til I was able to and left with my son. We started back from 0 and thank God my son stayed by my side because there were times when all I could think of was how I could end all this suffering....his name is Dorian and I love him more than anything
So yeah that's my story...
To tell you the truth I really don't how I found the strength the will the power to get me to here today...then I look at my son and I KNOW

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws