over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chicken pox 53 years old!

sean1970ss

Registered
Newbies
Worst thing I can express and painful. Last Monday woke up and had blisters all over my head on the left side and around my eye. Swollen shut for 4 days. painful as well. Went to the ER was not shingles but Chicken pox. even had it as a kid Dr said it can lay dormant and explode with blisters etc anytime. But only one side of the left or right of your spine. Beat me down pretty good stopped my gear was worried it would affect even more just being precautious dropped 8lbs. lot of scabs on my forehead and top of my head and my eye area. getting better but felt defeated take good care of myself I guess you never know. I had read l-lysine helps? Anyone had this happen? Thanks man!

I had chicken pox when I was 11 and it sucked bad. I heard in older adults it can be a lot worse and did you get the vaccine for it? I didn't but got the shingles shot last year.

The parent of a child 2 doors down from me said their child contracted Chicken Pox while in Florida March break.
Uggg!

Hope you get over it quickly.

One of the worst things I can say I have ever had. Look like I was beat to death as well talk about embarrassing and the way people look at you. He asked if I had the shot and I never did have it I always thought once you had it you never got it but was I waaaaayyy wrong.

I feel for you. I had chicken pox as a child and still have a noticeable scar on my back from one of the really big lesions

Worst thing I can express and painful. Last Monday woke up and had blisters all over my head on the left side and around my eye. Swollen shut for 4 days. painful as well. Went to the ER was not shingles but Chicken pox. even had it as a kid Dr said it can lay dormant and explode with blisters etc anytime. But only one side of the left or right of your spine. Beat me down pretty good stopped my gear was worried it would affect even more just being precautious dropped 8lbs. lot of scabs on my forehead and top of my head and my eye area. getting better but felt defeated take good care of myself I guess you never know. I had read l-lysine helps? Anyone had this happen? Thanks man!

That sucks!! Hope you heal fast man.

I could have sworn you could’t get Chicken Pox (Herpes Zoster Virus) a second time and as you appropriately inquired at the ER, it comes back as Shingles? No?

I think they Rx Acyclovir for either one!

GL !!

reminds me of when I had shingles on my face 5 years ago … it was horrific. I still have parts of my face that are numb from it

Hope you get better soon bro, I had it so young I don't remember most of it. I did have shingles right on my leg where the lat pulldown machine holds you down. Fuck felt like someone was stabbing me every time I put pressure on it. Anyway I don't even know if these are relatable...lol

Healing but go through these excruciating pain on my foreheads and top of my head for moments it is unreal how it painful it is. Scabbed over and flaking just laying low for th emost most thank everyone for the kind words.

Ugggghhhh...I can't imgaine at 53! I had it at 16 and it was miserable!! I got the shingles vaccine so I should be in the clear!

Had Zoster in high school for an extended period and ended up on a shitload of antibiotics to fight sepsis (blood infection) If you feel super crappy for multiple days, def get into ER or clinic or doc office where they can look at things like your WBC, lactate, blood cultures, etc. Encephalitis (brain infection) also a risk.

reminds me of when I had shingles on my face 5 years ago … it was horrific. I still have parts of my face that are numb from it
I had the same thing happen to me. I never met anyone that had this happen to them too. I had it while I had covid. It was only face, nose, inside my mouth. I have numbness in my nose and kind of upper teeth and gums. It occasionally burns but that happens rarely. I most dont think about it now.

I had the same thing happen to me. I never met anyone that had this happen to them too. I had it while I had covid. It was only face, nose, inside my mouth. I have numbness in my nose and kind of upper teeth and gums. It occasionally burns but that happens rarely. I most dont think about it now.
interesting, i was getting pimple looking things all over during covid after my kidneys failed, and every injection would swell bad, peptide or normal pin, any lab......i got covid as soon as I was released from icu

I do not understand the onset of this burning sensation that literally drops me to my knees it hurts so bad. Just comes out of nowhere maybe 1-2 minutes cold water soothes it. It is unreal how bad it hurts.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear