over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blake Wendt at 17 Years Old Benches 500

Hmmm friend of mine in high school did 550 2 times, no straps, no belt flat bench coach was right there steel plates. Not impressed and this was in the late 80's
Dude that is nuts. Especially for the time he was probably 80-120lbs off the WR.

Damn very strong for so young. Hope his tendons and ligaments are strong too

Worst thing everrr to hear lol

My new pet peeve is, “oh I get it, my husband/friend/dad/brother is built like you.”
Uh no, no they aren’t.
Back in the day, one of those years when in my best size and shape combined, jacked to the gills, this happened. I was working at this place and guy comes up to me telling me how big I am etc. BUT his son is bigger. Eats a dozen egg whites at a time, super strong etc. In my head I’m like ok pops👍🏼. Few weeks later I’m in my gym at a different time and these 2 gorillas walk in. Real Jersey shore types, faux hawk hair cuts the whole 9 yards lol.They proceed to bench stupid heavy weights and then take their sweatshirts off. Everybody is like wtf. Looks like they could get on stage right there, huge and ripped.

I come to find out their names and yep, one ended up being the guy’s son lol. So yeah, you never actually know who it could be. 99% of the time people are full of shit but this one was humbling😎

Back in the day, one of those years when in my best size and shape combined, jacked to the gills, this happened. I was working at this place and guy comes up to me telling me how big I am etc. BUT his son is bigger. Eats a dozen egg whites at a time, super strong etc. In my head I’m like ok pops👍🏼. Few weeks later I’m in my gym at a different time and these 2 gorillas walk in. Real Jersey shore types, faux hawk hair cuts the whole 9 yards lol.They proceed to bench stupid heavy weights and then take their sweatshirts off. Everybody is like wtf. Looks like they could get on stage right there, huge and ripped.

I come to find out their names and yep, one ended up being the guy’s son lol. So yeah, you never actually know who it could be. 99% of the time people are full of shit but this one was humbling😎
Might be the only case I’ve ever heard of this happening lol

The more I think about it, it’s a real dick move.

Seems akin to a mother complimenting another womans looks but then going on to say that her daughter is much more beautiful 🤣
Like wtf why even mention it

I think people are so stunned seeing a human in your condition which they have TRULY never seen before their minds struggle. They want to admire you, not upset you and find a way to make you relatable to them so they can interact with you. Safely.

It’s often an older woman. The only reference in her mind is a son, grandson or nephew who is changing their form with weights. Up until that moment she didn’t understand what they were doing but in that instant for the first time they get it.

In the moment they are excited, anxious, afraid, envious and you better believe they are f’n impressed! They’ve never seen something like you before. Maybe at the zoo lol.

I think people are so stunned seeing a human in your condition which they have TRULY never seen before their minds struggle. They want to admire you, not upset you and find a way to make you relatable to them so they can interact with you. Safely.

It’s often an older woman. The only reference in her mind is a son, grandson or nephew who is changing their form with weights. Up until that moment she didn’t understand what they were doing but in that instant for the first time they get it.

In the moment they are excited, anxious, afraid, envious and you better believe they are f’n impressed! They’ve never seen something like you before. Maybe at the zoo lol.
May be some truth there.

I see minds struggling with the rudimentary here every day

That ol granny’s thinkin-
IMG_6210.gif

My best friend and roommate was bigger than I was and great genetics. He bounced at a bar and I watched it happen to him for years.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity