over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 heart bypass surgery...2 years later

“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, “Wow what a ride!”​

― Hunter S. Thompson, The Proud Highway: Saga of a Desperate Southern Gentleman,
Love that, first reference to Thompson I've seen on this board! I read every single one of his books as a teenager - so many great rules for living in them.

Love that, first reference to Thompson I've seen on this board! I read every single one of his books as a teenager - so many great rules for living in them.
I have made a few @ rum diary and fear and loathing but I am with you here, I lived the fear and loathing trip for many years in life lol. RUM DIARY is an excellent book, never saw the movie.

are you familiar with his funeral? he was hooked up to IV LSD like aldus huxley on last days and was blast out of a cannon (his ashes) at a crazy funeral thrown by depp

dr gonzo had nuts, he lived with HA for journalism purposes back in late 60s.

1710199677133.png

I have made a few @ rum diary and fear and loathing but I am with you here, I lived the fear and loathing trip for many years in life lol. RUM DIARY is an excellent book, never saw the movie.

are you familiar with his funeral? he was hooked up to IV LSD like aldus huxley on last days and was blast out of a cannon (his ashes) at a crazy funeral thrown by deep

dr gonzo had nuts, he lived with HA for journalism purposes back in late 60s.
This is not true. I know about his last days, I know about the funeral, I have memorabilia from the funeral signed by Anita.

This is not true. I know about his last days, I know about the funeral, I have memorabilia from the funeral signed by Anita.
what part isnt true? the lsd part? I am open to that. i may have been thinking of someone else.

What am I doing for my health ?
For start I take 6 " supplements " ever day for my heart health since 4 weeks after surgery
Aspirine cardio
Atorvastatin ( down now to half tab )
Meta Zerok
Eplerenone
Linosipril
Jardiance ( was added this as a trial 1 month period and improved my labs quite a bit so now it's a staple )
2 weeks after I came back home I restarted my trt protocol and that was a Godsend for my body
after 3 months I started high at 1ius Ed
I'm now at 2 ius. I do full panel blood test every 3 months and everything is fine . My bad cholesterol is at the lowest ( even my cardioman is shocked ). Liver kidneys and other health markers are very good . Blood pressure is 110-115 ....perfect for my age ...I feel good . Have in mind to walk on stage in 7 months time . Ain't taking any risks so won't do nothing to compromise what I've done so far . My diet which is heart-friendly ( my labs prove just that ) :
Whole eggs
Lean red meat
Whey isolate
Fish
Oatmeal
Blueberries , Raspberries , strawberries
Avocado 1× day
Green tea with lemon juice 3× day
Greek yogurt
Sweet potatoes & rice ( moderate )
Red and Green Beans

Over the counter supps :
Usual stuff , multi , omega 3 etc.
Added berberine recently

Impressive as hell and you are very blessed. I also have to hand it to your surgeon. He did one hell of a job not leaving a crazy scar based on the pics. 😊

Stick with it man and stay healthy!

Impressive as hell and you are very blessed. I also have to hand it to your surgeon. He did one hell of a job not leaving a crazy scar based on the pics. 😊

Stick with it man and stay healthy!
I could hardly tell there's a scar on @joe 2013 's chest, and there's one acquaintance of mine that had heart surgery and the scar looked like someone stabbed him and twisted the knife.

Good surgeons do a great job of keeping the incisions clean and suturing just enough to keep it closed.

what part isnt true? the lsd part? I am open to that. i may have been thinking of someone else.

ht was suicide.
no iv's

I could hardly tell there's a scar on @joe 2013 's chest, and there's one acquaintance of mine that had heart surgery and the scar looked like someone stabbed him and twisted the knife.

Good surgeons do a great job of keeping the incisions clean and suturing just enough to keep it closed.
20240312-060427.jpg

Not sure of where you live, Sir, but if you ever end up taking the stage for a pose down in MD, DC, VA, WV, NC, PA..... and need a cheering section, just let me know. My family and I would be honored to come support you!
Thanks a lot man...I live in Switzerland but you never know:)

68 years next week...
Had a 5 heart bypass surgery on the 7 march 2022....all i remember is...honestly I thought my hour had come when I woke up in the intensive care unit...5 bypass surgery...and at the 4 hours mark an hemorrhagic bleeding that doctors could only stop just before giving up...the awakening was unbereable and the followings weeks even worst . I fought my ass off all throughout this ordeal.. I caught myself looking at my wasted body ad thinking " impossible is nothing " and took it day by day . Now 2 years later I feel great and I WILL fulfill my goal-dream to be back on stage . People all around tell me..." take it easy man ...you must rest now ".....I laugh it off....I'M ALIVE MAN.................
https://i.postimg.cc/Dzncmqw9/20240221-152902.jpg[/img]
Dude looking great, you are an inspiration!!!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws