over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Photo of Big Bapper RIP

mrs bapper

Registered
This is Big Bapper looking very thick and full...I think you ll all agree that Seamus had an excellent physique and the genetics to go with it...Total dedication gets you to where you want to go..As Seamus well proved...In loving memory of Seamus RIP..x

Attachments

• 1 364.jpg
    1 364.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 2,485
Dang I miss his posts and PM's. But, thank you so much for posting pics of him and reminding us all how great he was. Yes, RESPECT will always go to him and his family. Keep staying in touch on the board, you always have all support.

One Word....

Respect!

Dang I miss his posts and PM's. But, thank you so much for posting pics of him and reminding us all how great he was. Yes, RESPECT will always go to him and his family. Keep staying in touch on the board, you always have all support.

Thanx ever so much Lenny....I just want to keep Seamus' memory alive and by sharing pics of Seamus with you guys , it really helps..especially when I know that its not just me that had respect and admiration for Seamus..Not only did Seamus help guys here on the board, but he taught me the true value of life also..He taught people the true difinition of the word 'RESPECT'!!:)

thanks mrs bapper, yeah he was the man. Respect :)

Incredible!

I sure love reading his posts. I was just reading one a few minutes ago where he was motivating people to "talk nicer because this wasn't getbig and we were all here to help each other"

He was very inspirational in everything he did and said. I know he is missed everyday not only from the memebers of professionalmuscle but from family friends and every1 he touched.

He had a fantastic phisque and had all my Respect! RIP BRO!

So sorry to hear about this. Mrs. Bapper, sympathy to you and your family. Always had great respect for Seamus as a person and athlete. Peace and blessings.

This is Big Bapper looking very thick and full...I think you ll all agree that Seamus had an excellent physique and the genetics to go with it...Total dedication gets you to where you want to go..As Seamus well proved...In loving memory of Seamus RIP..x

Mrs Bapper, I am still pretty new to the boards, never knew him but from what I have read, he was very well respected!!! Thanks for posting this up, geat reminder to what you said "Total Dedication" Not only did he have a great BUILD, but from what I have seen...he was a GREAT GUY!!!

RIP and thank you Mrs Bapper!!!

Last edited:
what happened to him?

I THINK....infection turned into abcess, then he had a massive heart attack... mrs B posted a big thread the other day in the main forum. should still be there :eek:

Great physique but an even better human being.

Hope your doing well Michelle. Thanks for posting that pic of him.

He was a big man with a big heart. Still hard to believe he's gone.

Your inner strength is very inspiring and admirable.

I truly admire your strength.....an amazing wife to him........amazing

Thanx Phil just looking at photos of Seamus gives me the strength and determination I need to keep focused on the true meaning of life...Its all thanx to Seamus that I have the strength that I have now...Seamus will alway inspire me and the thought of everything he achieved in his life keeps me going and gives me the drive and passion for life that we should all have!!...Big Bapper love you more than ever...RESPECT X:)

He was a big man with a big heart. Still hard to believe he's gone.

Your inner strength is very inspiring and admirable.

Thank you...Well I truly believe that we all have a choice in this life of what path we want to choose..And I choose to stay on the right one and remain positive no matter how bad things may seem...I can feel him watching over us cause thats was Seamus to a tee always putting others first and that Ill never forget...I do it all in the name of my beautiful daughter and my beloved Seamus RIP!

Great physique but an even better human being.

Hope your doing well Michelle. Thanks for posting that pic of him.

Your very welcome..I know how close you guys all were and its the least I could do in memory of Seamus...Im doing surprisingly well under the circumstances..Everyday Im becoming more and more determined to love and live my life to its full potential...My little Jessica is doing so good too..Shes such a little star..Everytime Jessica tells me she loves me , She says I love daddy too!!..I often talk to Jessica about Seamus..Even when we go shopping Jessica will remind me when Im buying chicken or eggs that daddy loved chicken and eggs also..Jessica has a fantastic memory and is really very intelligent just like Seamus was...She is going to go far in this world as she has her daddies intelligence and personality..Id say she will be someone very high powered as she is very good at being bossy lol...Thanx or all your support much appreciated!!...Hope you and your family are well also!!:)

Seamus' little pride and joy..Jessica

This photo of Jessica was taking on our last Christmas together as a family!!..I have so many good memories of Seamus as an adoring father and loving fiance!

Attachments

• 1 369.jpg
    1 369.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,112

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member