over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pics from North Americans today.

Big Dave Smith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I consider this a win. My placing doesn't show it, but it only lifted 2-3x a week for 2 years while training jiu jitsu and grappling. I started back bodybuilding in April/May of this year. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409347797.085318.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409347851.171293.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409347984.201135.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409348020.187472.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409348064.124366.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your wheels look awesome man! very nice showing! that is badass that you're able to get the type of results you did with that little amount of training.

are you the same Dave Smith that I used to have on Facebook? from Phoenix? was curious where you dropped off to.

Welcome back to the competitive stage! Enjoy!!

Looking great brother! I am sure many would die to be able to look like that and considering you are putting in 2-3 days a week!

You've made some sick progress Dave! Now we shall feast!

For someone who had no intentions of competing this year, great work brother!

I WAS training 2-3x/wk for 2 years. Took a hiatus from bodybuilding in 2012. I started back to 6 days in April... So about 5 months of progress.

to be able to do that while hitting grappling tourneys n shit is nothing short of athletic awesomeness.... great work BDS...

Great job buddy! Congrats to u

great job!
very well rounded physique brother
-JS

Thanks guys! I can't wait to start working towards another big show. Lots of improvements to be made. Lots of cool new stuff to learn!

I freaked out a bunch of guys back stage by pulling my legs into the double lotus! Haha.

Dude, fuck bodybuilding, you are in a completely different dimension and are a true ATHLETE. with the ability to show up looking like as a "just because" sort of side project with minimal time and bodybuilding focused training, you look incredible. Your strength is mind blowing. just a cpl years ago or so competing in the bro vs pro challenge and squating 30 reps of 405 or whatever ridiculous amount it was for such a insanely high set. You can do it all man. Cardiovascular has to be in absolutely amazing condition which means better health and I'm sure you feel amazing. Beast in every sense.

Nice work Dave, your ability to come back is impressive as hell dood.:cool:

Sick wheels. Have you found the fitness from jits helped recovery once back to bodybuilding

Tons of potential!!!!!!!!!

Great job Dave :headbang:

-MT

Dude, fuck bodybuilding, you are in a completely different dimension and are a true ATHLETE. with the ability to show up looking like as a "just because" sort of side project with minimal time and bodybuilding focused training, you look incredible. Your strength is mind blowing. just a cpl years ago or so competing in the bro vs pro challenge and squating 30 reps of 405 or whatever ridiculous amount it was for such a insanely high set. You can do it all man. Cardiovascular has to be in absolutely amazing condition which means better health and I'm sure you feel amazing. Beast in every sense.

Thanks a lot!

I was the ONLY super heavy back stage who wasn't gasping like a cigarette smoker after a marathon run, after our 45 second prejudging free pose. I pulled my legs into the double lotus position! Haha.

I wouldn't call bodybuilding a side project. Just have to have balance. Bodybuilding should be about adding to your life, not subtracting. If you bodybuild, it doesn't mean you stop other hobbies (unless you're a jogger or a something). Aside from the last 6-8 weeks precontest, if you say "I can't bro. I'm a bodybuilder", that to me isn't worth it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409416255.393868.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409416268.540170.jpg

Found these beasts! Thomas is a really cool guy! He's in my hotel!

Well said Dave, I appreciate your insight in life. Balance is where it is at.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws