Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Well, I just signed up for the end of year euro GP Pro shows (Nov '05), and I have finally started training seriously a few weeks ago.
These are the first pics as I am adding the size required before wyldeone gets his hands on me in July '05.
I am only 253 right now and with not much quality and weak points (small arms, weak back thickness).

I am on minimal amounts of gear before I kick it seriously soon.

Pics are in crappy light with a phone camera. As my quality improves and I decide that my body is worthy of proper pics, they will happen, until then you will have to put up with this kind of quality photos :rolleyes:

Attachments

• me 20th dec 04.jpg
    me 20th dec 04.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 4,807

Attachments

• me 20th dec 04 1.jpg
    me 20th dec 04 1.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 4,799
you looking big bro,non of us perfect we all need to work on some body parts,but you looking thick bro,i dont think you going to have any broblem to bring lacking parts up,wyldeone going to kick your ass,i hope mine too:)
i am going to poste some pics soon too.
and those pics a just fine,we going to falow you progres from today on.
good luck and lets kick some ass.

Wow - never thought you were going to make a come back of sorts. You do look beefy and thick there, plenty to work with. Will be interesting to see how much you change over the next year.

cool stuff bro,

DrG

Big A ........

It is starting to come . Good for you ....... I too ,am finally making my comeback of sorts . [ that is ,if people and animals that I love would stop dying ..... it was a very hard year last year [ delayed my return to hard training a year ] .....crazy hard ] I have been back at it hard since the end of aug and things are coming along nicely . I too am coming back with a Bob Paris type look and I am hoping to be on stage in Nov of 05 as well .I obvisously am not at your level , but our physiques are similar .we also share the same reasons and attittude about getting up on stage ........I wish you nothing but the best ........and I truely thank you for the inspiration that you provide me .......you live the life I want ........Take care Big A , thanks again ......it is very good to have you back around ........ By the way , I have some questions that I wish to ask you [ privately ] , can I pm you ?

Big A.. Keep us posted on your progress. Best of luck even though it's not needed.

Moose

Big A thats awesome bro that youve decided to compete again keep us updated on your progress and im sure Wyldeones gonna give u hell but its gonna be worth it in the end , oh and looking full bro peace.

unleash the beast bro
its abt frkn time
frk

Welcome back to the grid iron :)

Glad that all that legal crap is behind you and you can focus 110% on your training.

Iabadman said:
and I truely thank you for the inspiration that you provide me .......you live the life I want

I guess you have no idea about the constant stress my life consists of? ;)
Thank you though.

pm me anytime you wish. Sorry about the last one.

I too have made a recent come

back to the gym.....after a long layoff of almost a 15months total. Good work BigA and can't wait to see your progression.

Mr.Huge

Huge already Big A. we can see the pro in you ready to take its rightful place again. take your time bro.. and let everything run its course.

Big A you make amazing comebacks..and im' glad you do because it gives us all a chance to believe..your a true BODYBUILDER.in every sense of the word not a sellout..or an egomaniac..May you grow and prosper and continue to inspire both younger iron brothers and older ones

Grow strong and shredded
later
:D

Good luck Man!! Looking Full and Ready to train! Keep up the work and hit it hard.

Happy Holidays!

Glad to see you're back in the saddle and going for it boss!

Get it!

BIG A,

Well I guess you've put the pressure on me to perform again huh? thanks buddy!LOL It will be a pleasure and I look forward to working with you this upcoming year and know you will make an impact. You have had a long lay-off but muscle-memory is a wonderful thing buddy. I expect more out of you than most clients and know you have it in you to hold your own on the pro stage with the best of the best. You just add the mass and I'll peal it buddy. best wishes your bro wyldeone.

Big A

The pics look good my friend! You have the genetics and structure to do some major damage when you step on stage. Keep us posted as you progress.

GOOD LUCK!

I AM SURE WE'D ALL BE FIRE UP TO SEE YOU BRING IT ALL TOGETHER. I THINK IT MOTIVATES EVERYONE. :cool:

Well BigA if your life is full of stress and you use training to relieve some of that stress...ITS WORKING! You look incredibly thick. I have some stress in my life, no idea how it compares to yours, but the rigors of show preparation seems to add stability in what can otherwise seem a chaotic existence. Lets see more inspirational pics!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131