over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pics of my last competition

Either way 3rd place 6th place you look great man and welcome to the forum.

We have had a few guys come in here and claim to be people there Not :D\Imagine that.
Thats why sometimes guys are Leary to believe everyone or everything a newr member here claims.

Agreed with rAJ, and welcome to the board!

To be honest with you I never think I should place higher or not. . . What I am saying is after the pre-judging, Promoter Peter Potter as it is done often, said to me I had 3rd in my pocket . . I came in even drier in the night and came away with 6th place. . .well, the politics of the game refuse to give those who try even if it's their first showing the proper accolades. You know this as much as any other national competitor. Bro, you and I have chatted previously some time ago. Seriously, do you have any pics of your best show. would love to see them. I would even accept positive criticism if you look at the pics from that night. I thought my back was chiseled and thick compared to others. As I had mentioned in my previous post that my wife had battled cancer and is now cancer free - I am getting ready for next year. . . So, the help would be appreciated.

Strako 44

To be honest with you I never think I should place higher or not. . . What I am saying is after the pre-judging, Promoter Peter Potter as it is done often, said to me I had 3rd in my pocket . . I came in even drier in the night and came away with 6th place. . .well, the politics of the game refuse to give those who try even if it's their first showing the proper accolades. You know this as much as any other national competitor. Bro, you and I have chatted previously some time ago. Seriously, do you have any pics of your best show. would love to see them. I would even accept positive criticism if you look at the pics from that night. I thought my back was chiseled and thick compared to others. As I had mentioned in my previous post that my wife had battled cancer and is now cancer free - I am getting ready for next year. . . So, the help would be appreciated.

Strako 44

But the pics you posted were from the USAs where you placed 10th as a SHW, not the Nationals where you placed 6th. Which ones are you looking for a critique on? It may just be the lighting but you look a bit harder at the USAs where you placed 10th (the pics you posted).

You seem like a good guy but this is all a bit confusing...
regardless, you have a great physique and I'm glad you're here.

Last edited:
Well

I understand what Shelby is saying...........I understand what you are saying......besides that confusion/mess, you look great and that is what matters.

I understand what Shelby is saying...........I understand what you are saying......besides that confusion/mess, you look great and that is what matters.

Agreed.

Besides, I'm too confused now to continue asking questions :D

I see both sides....so lets squash this right now as strako you seem like a decent guy.

Reiterating what rAJJIN said, we've had some people come here and claim to be 'X' when in fact their not. Now that you've told your side of the story....lets move on to the positive portion!

Gentleman, thank you for welcoming me aboard. I hope to make this board my home for a long time. Those that know me now that I am committed to our great sport in and outside the gym. Shelby quite impressive sir, I wish you the best in your future endeavors. Hope to stand with you at a show one day. It would be my honor.

Strako 44

Last edited:
Gentleman, thank you for welcoming me aboard. I hope to make this board my home for a long time. Those that know me now that I am committed to our great sport in and outside the gym. Shelby quite impressive sir, I wish you the best in your future endeavors. Hope to stand with you at a show one day. It would be my honor.

Strako 44

You're a good guy Strako, I hope you stick around.

I see both sides....so lets squash this right now as strako you seem like a decent guy.

Reiterating what rAJJIN said, we've had some people come here and claim to be 'X' when in fact their not. Now that you've told your side of the story....lets move on to the positive portion!

Agreed, also thanks for sharing your off-season and pre-competition diet, and welcome aboard, it's always good to get another experienced competitor as a member.

You will find that the members of this board have a great deal of respect and are very supportive and encouraging to one another.

Stokley Palmer

Wow Stokley has been competing at a high level for a while...and he placed top 3 3 times.. interesting.. I heard that Dave P..worked with him the last time he competed..I see him around the metro area from time to time..and he has a great hardcore gym in Fairfield, NJ Lions Den Fitness... I have to make a stop there sometime soon..

thanks for all the info Shelby.

Ivor

Well there are only 9 people that can honestly claim they placed 3rd as a SHW at Nationals (assuming we're talking about the NPC Nationals):

1998: Stokely Palmer
1999: Rico McClinton
2000: Edward Moyzan
2001: Stokely Palmer
2002: Mat Duvall
2003: Erik Fromm
2004: Marcus Haley
2005: Rudy Richards
2006: Stokely Palmer
2007: Stephen Frazier
2008: Stephen Kuclo

and the guy in the pics he posted are none of the above...

So I'm just trying to get some clarification.

He seems like a great guy, eager to contribute, but I just want to make sure we're all on the same page.

Great physique! Welcome to the board. :action-sm

But the pics you posted were from the USAs where you placed 10th as a SHW, not the Nationals where you placed 6th. Which ones are you looking for a critique on? It may just be the lighting but you look a bit harder at the USAs where you placed 10th (the pics you posted).

You seem like a good guy but this is all a bit confusing...
regardless, you have a great physique and I'm glad you're here.

I think there is definitely a big difference in the conditioning between the 10th at USA pics posted, versus the 2006 nationals pics

Conditioning was spot on for the USAs, looked great!

I think there is definitely a big difference in the conditioning between the 10th at USA pics posted, versus the 2006 nationals pics

Conditioning was spot on for the USAs, looked great!

I think it's mostly lighting. His glute folds are almost identical at both shows.

thanks for the feedback . . I agree the lighting is the difference. will post some currrent off season pics.

Wow ! Crazy physique!

You look insane.

Congratulations to you

Im very impressed ....

can you post some current pics

Bump for updates

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics