over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PMGF/IGF-1 R3 cycle - please comment

finny

Registered
Here is what the cycle would look like. I'm trying to use it as a bridge between AAS cycles.

Sunday evening - 100-200mcg of PMGF IM
M-W-F evening - 40mcg of IGF-1 IM post workout (20mcg each side)

I'm thinking of running this for about 16 weeks and it would run alongside PCT for about 6 weeks.

I ran the numbers through, and if I were to run this, it is getting pretty expensive - it's getting into HGH territory.

How does it look? Would it be ok to run it for around 16 weeks?

Thanks.

2 things. Run MGF 2-3 times per week. Second thing you cant run it for 16 weeks in a row. After 4 weeks it loses its effectiveness. Run it 4 on 2 off 4 on. I wouldnt run IGF 16 weeks in a row either, especially if it isnt receptor grade.

Enanthanator said:
2 things. Run MGF 2-3 times per week. Second thing you cant run it for 16 weeks in a row. After 4 weeks it loses its effectiveness. Run it 4 on 2 off 4 on. I wouldnt run IGF 16 weeks in a row either, especially if it isnt receptor grade.

I thought that maybe at lower dosages you can run it longer. But I could be wrong here.

I'm weight training 5 days a week - one body part a week. So, would it look like the following:

MGF - Sun/Tue/Th (Tue/Th after workout or could do in the morning if better. I workout in the evening).

IGF - M/Wed/Fri after workout

What about dosages for MGF if ran 3x/wk? As you can see, I'm keeping IGF on a lower side and I would like to keep MGF along the same lines. I'm not looking for immediate results, it's more for gradual, maintenance, and a bridge between cycles.

I can't recall now, but I thought PMGF was better run once a week. Something to do with saturation and timing. Can anyone comment on this? I think even with IGF you could run it 2x or 3x/wk.

If cycle of 4on/2off is the way to go for PMGF, would I run IGF R3 the same way?

My research material will come from IBE.

Thanks again.

I would run it 100mcg three times per week, thats a pretty conservative dose. I would run the IGF for the entire 10 weeks with no breaks.

Research has shown your bodies MGF increases dramatically right after a workout then tapers off after that.

I would run the exogenous MGF with the same timing to help multiply more satellite cells

The IGF u can take whenever want except right before a workout or you will get hypoglycemic.

Enanthanator, so you think 16weeks of IGF is too much, even if only used 3x per week? I have heard MGF should be cycled 4on/2-4off/etc...b/c it loses effectivness, but I thought IGF could be run a long time.

S.M.S. Team said:
Research has shown your bodies MGF increases dramatically right after a workout then tapers off after that.

I would run the exogenous MGF with the same timing to help multiply more satellite cells

The IGF u can take whenever want except right before a workout or you will get hypoglycemic.

So, I guess we have two schools of thought.

1. Run MGF on your off days or one day before IGF. Run IGF PWO.
2. Run MGF PWO. Run IGF any other time and not before a workout.

Is one better than the other or it does not matter.

The biggest one I think is the frequency of injection for PMGF. I've seen it recommended 1x or 2x/wk and some run it 3x.

Enanthanator, you favour running PMGF 3x/wk. Is it more effective this way? The less injection I can do the better. Also, I remember reading that with R3 IGF if you shoot it too frequently it might be less effective as it oversaturates the receptors or something along the same lines. I thought the same applied for PMGF, but maybe more extreme as initially less frequent was better.

Thank you for all responses.

read up on grunts protocol. mgf twice a week on off days and igf 3 times a week or e3d at 40mcg. You can run that for ever. You also need to rotate site.
igf for me is mon -calves wed-legs fri-chest as an example.

if you are worried about the cost look into the e3d method it has proven to be effective and twice a week with mgf.

jonesboy said:
read up on grunts protocol. mgf twice a week on off days and igf 3 times a week or e3d at 40mcg. You can run that for ever. You also need to rotate site.
igf for me is mon -calves wed-legs fri-chest as an example.

if you are worried about the cost look into the e3d method it has proven to be effective and twice a week with mgf.

Yes, I've read that few times already and it was/is my base. But, that article is pretty dated and since then, some users have different ideas and there is some conflicting info as well.

You cant run MGF more than 4 weeks in a row. It also should not be shot at the same time as IGF as they compete for the same receptors. I said I ran it 3 times per week successfully but other have run it two times per week with success as well. Also GH is highest at night time but most dont shoot it then. Why would you shoot exogenous MGF when its naturally at its peak? Maybe I am just brain dead...

Enanthanator said:
You cant run MGF more than 4 weeks in a row. It also should not be shot at the same time as IGF as they compete for the same receptors. I said I ran it 3 times per week successfully but other have run it two times per week with success as well. Also GH is highest at night time but most dont shoot it then. Why would you shoot exogenous MGF when its naturally at its peak? Maybe I am just brain dead...

Hows this look
MWF IGF in the mornings and GH and IGF pwo
Thurs and Sun PegMgf 24hours before the next mornings IGF shot.

S.M.S. Team said:

Unless you eat before a workout :) or have a carb drink during and after.
Nobody seems to listen about injecting IGF during anytime of the day and injecting MGF right after a workout. I would assume that would be best choice since that is how the studies show in the response. MGF first, then IGF.

Smilodon said:
If it isn't receptor grade (I suppose the JinIGF I bought is not - judging by their website's recommendations), then how long would you use it before a break at 3 times per week?

Yes, bump this. Although I don't see how that would really make a diff for time using it?

Can someone please tell me if PegMGF has to be IM or subQ or it doesn't matter. Can't seem to remember this one.

Also, once reconstituted, what is the life of PMGF?

Thank you.

Enanthanator, thanks for your help.

finny said:
So, I guess we have two schools of thought.

1. Run MGF on your off days or one day before IGF. Run IGF PWO.
2. Run MGF PWO. Run IGF any other time and not before a workout.

Is one better than the other or it does not matter.

The biggest one I think is the frequency of injection for PMGF. I've seen it recommended 1x or 2x/wk and some run it 3x.

Enanthanator, you favour running PMGF 3x/wk. Is it more effective this way? The less injection I can do the better. Also, I remember reading that with R3 IGF if you shoot it too frequently it might be less effective as it oversaturates the receptors or something along the same lines. I thought the same applied for PMGF, but maybe more extreme as initially less frequent was better.

Thank you for all responses.
There is a _huge_ difference between pMGF and MGF. MGF has an active life of minutes in the body whereas pMGF's is 48 hours. MGF and IGF-1 compete for the same cells. A myoblast can respond to either MGF or IGF-1, so it makes little sense to dose a kind of MGF that is active for 48 hours, only to pin IGF-1 a few minutes or hours afterward.

MGF proliferates myoblasts. IGF-1 fuses them, mostly with existing muscle cells, making them bigger, or together, forming a new muscle cell, which is hyperplasia. Only IGF-1 can give you hyperplasia. Tell me, do you have a better chance at hyperplasia when you have tons of new myoblasts all looking to fuse, or when you have few? When you have many, that should be obvious.

So, pin the pMGF 24-36 hours before pinning the IGF-1. I think there is a _huge_ number of people with a preference for the postworkout method for IGF-1. That leaves you to pin the pMGF 24-36 hours before your workout, on an off day, so as to give your myoblasts plenty of time to proliferate, making the most out of your shot of IGF-1. And this is why you should be able to run this combo for a LONG time with cumulative results if it is done properly.

Putin said:
Unless you eat before a workout :) or have a carb drink during and after.
Nobody seems to listen about injecting IGF during anytime of the day and injecting MGF right after a workout. I would assume that would be best choice since that is how the studies show in the response. MGF first, then IGF.
MGF is naturally highest after a workout but natural MGF's active life is minutes long.

Enanthanator said:
If you are, then so am I. I wonder how many people have tried the pMGF/IGF combo on a pmgf/igf/igf kind of pinning schedule and how long they were able to run it before results stopped. I have zero data on that.

finny said:
Can someone please tell me if PegMGF has to be IM or subQ or it doesn't matter. Can't seem to remember this one.

Also, once reconstituted, what is the life of PMGF?

Thank you.

Enanthanator, thanks for your help.
Doesn't matter where you pin the pMGF bro. It will last maybe 3 weeks in the fridge once reconstituted. If you go less than 200mcg, then go 3 times a week IMO. I have done 140mcg E3D and 200mcg E3D and the 200 seemed to deliver about 3x the results..............

Ok, so grunt76 if one is using the 3x per week igf/gh/slin protocol, and they pin their pegmgf on the off days 24hrs before their next days pwo time they will get the most benefit of it. BUT, I also planned on a small 15mcg shot of IGF in the morning of my 3day protocol, so thats only about 14hours or so after my day before mgf shot. So does that mean that igf shot won't be most effective?

Grunt76 said:
Doesn't matter where you pin the pMGF bro. It will last maybe 3 weeks in the fridge once reconstituted. If you go less than 200mcg, then go 3 times a week IMO. I have done 140mcg E3D and 200mcg E3D and the 200 seemed to deliver about 3x the results..............

Thanks Grunt.

There has been some speculation that IGF can grow the gut if the dosage is too high. Is the same true for PMGF? I don't know, is 200mcg a high dosage?

fourthgen said:
Ok, so grunt76 if one is using the 3x per week igf/gh/slin protocol, and they pin their pegmgf on the off days 24hrs before their next days pwo time they will get the most benefit of it. BUT, I also planned on a small 15mcg shot of IGF in the morning of my 3day protocol, so thats only about 14hours or so after my day before mgf shot. So does that mean that igf shot won't be most effective?
No but it means you will not get as much out of your pMGF as possible.

Try the early morning of your off day with the pMGF, that gives it more time to do its thing, assuming you train in the afternoon or evening.

Grunt76 said:
No but it means you will not get as much out of your pMGF as possible.

Try the early morning of your off day with the pMGF, that gives it more time to do its thing, assuming you train in the afternoon or evening.

OIC, so I'll do the peg when I get up in the am, that way it will be about 30hrs until next training session and 24hrs before next days IGF shot. Much better. I just thought you had to do the pegMGF 24hrs before the next workout, I dindt realize it could be longer(like 30hrs)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws