over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Porky's II: Revenge of Randy...

hAHAHAHAHAH

Inside joke Big A!! Randy and I were going at it in another post saying stupid things so I thought that I should continue it on his thread. If you did get it, I would be worried about you!!! Hahahha

Re: hAHAHAHAHAH

PHIL HERNON said:
Inside joke Big A!! Randy and I were going at it in another post saying stupid things so I thought that I should continue it on his thread. If you did get it, I would be worried about you!!! Hahahha

Cool. Here I was thinking that my IQ must have just dropped 50 points. Actually, come to think of it, even then I'd be classified as smart ;)

Re: MmMmmmmmm

PHIL HERNON said:
RANDY, WOULD YOU SAY THAT YOU WERE BEFORE LEANER OR AFTER FATTER BEFORE THE AFTER EFFECTS OF YOUR DIET BEFORE YOU STARTED THE DIET AFTER THE NON DIET?

Without a doubt - all of the above. Good point! (Or was that a question?...)

;)

-Randy

Thanks, KIWI

BIGKIWI said:
Randy looking awesome bro !!!!! :)

If you look into the distance behind you and squint really hard (you might need binoculars) and look at the sea of bodybuilders trailing behind you, trying to catch you, you can see me. I that speck with the orange dot for a head... LOL

-Randy

I hope so!!!

balplayer said:
looking good man.
ill be up there with you so it will be good for me to be up against tough competition and a more mature experienced muscle maniac like yourself!

Now if we can just keep you from subsisting on bird feed and keep you a hard as nails light-heavy, we'll be OK... ;)

Let me know how things are, man.

-R

LOL

LATS said:

...i try to talk to my wife about these things but, she just slips into a dream sequence....:confused:

Hey Big Dog!

That's when you slap her back away with that morning wood!!! "WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!" "Wake up, woman - I'm talking about important shit here!!!"

LMAO

:eek:

-R

Randy, You look incredible! A real inspiration. Do you mind detailing what type of diet plan you are following this time around? Thanks.

Damn Randy

You look great bro I really wish I was still competeing your the type of guy that scares the crap out of me backstage and makes me train harder every yr. I'd like to see our quads called out maybe next year:p

Diezel, Fathead

Thanks for the compliments, guys. Glad to see gets ya psyched up, too. The mind is our most powerful asset...

Fathead, I had a guy at my last show say that same thing to me. He came over to ask me what wt. class I was in (he was a heavyweight) and told me, "So I was looking around thinking I had a pretty good shot at it and when I saw you, I started praying you were a lightheavy!!!" Really cool guy as it turned out.

Diezel,

Just following a standard cyclical ketogenic diet right now 5 on / 2 off, with some modifications:

Weeks 11 - 9 : 5 days keto, 36hr carbup on weekend (15kcal / lb)
Weeks 8: maintenance low fat (off the diet - 15kcal / lb)
Weeks 7-5: repeat weeks 10 - 8, but add in a 12 hr "carb-spike" on Wed to put me At 15kcal / lb
Week 4: 5 days off diet
Weeks 3.5: 1 week diet, 1 week dry run at carb-up (will likely try vital portions of new strategy before this), then its show week!

-Randy

I've been away for a couple days - so I just saw these.

My first thoughts were "DAMN - Much thicker than earlier pics!"

And - WHERE THE H*LL DID YOU FIND ALL THEM VEINS!

xcel

xcelbeyond said:
I've been away for a couple days - so I just saw these.

My first thoughts were "DAMN - Much thicker than earlier pics!"

And - WHERE THE H*LL DID YOU FIND ALL THEM VEINS!

xcel

Thanks, Xcel!!!

I owe it all to Dr. Bruce Nadler. I'm a test subject in his new venous implant procedure.

;)

-Randy

Looking great Randy!!

I dont know how you feel about this, but maybe you could do a weekly update as you progress to your contest.

Hey guage

Every week is overkill, I think, but bi-weekly is a possibility. Then I'd have 6, 4, 2 weeks out, plus stage shots.

Sounds good!

-Randy

Agree with the others... you look significantly more muscular in the current shots than in the older ones. Plus, that head is really growing on you :p

Good luck,

DrG

Really cool, Randy!!!

Looking terrific. The other guys beat me to it.......not much left to say that has not been said. I am really impressed with your discipline.

Randy, looking good bro.....give us updated pics when you can. Awesome conditioning! Keep up the hard work...it shows!

patk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity