advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

postworkout injection to blunt cortisol?

reconhardc

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Good afternoon fellow bros of the iron. I have a question, or might I say I want the most experienced to analize a theory, and tell me is it a possibility or feasible. I have been in the gear work about 18 months so I am a newby, I am not stupid, but I am just asking this question to see if it makes any sense. As usuall I thank you all ahead of time for your responses.
My question is this. Now post work out, most of us use fast acting carbs, and whey protein , possibly some slin. The purpose of this to my understanding is to 1. blunt cortisol by the insulin spike, 2. use insulin to shuttle vital amino acids to the damaged muscle fiber, 3 to restore a portion , of muscle and liver glycogen, that has been depleted. Now that is my understanding. Now lets say you are a dieting bodybuilder. your main concern is fat loss, and the preservation of muscle tissue. Now we know that when we have our high carb drink, and such post workout, this stops fat burning right in its tracks, because of the insulin release. What about this theory, again I am only asking do you think it is sound. what about if post workout, you consumed your standard, 50 to 80 grams of whey, some olive oil, and immediatley had a shot of , Tren, . The reason thought to ask this question, is that without the high carbs, fat burning would continue, and the whey would be used for muscle repair, though a bit might be burned as energy, and the tren, is fastacting, and I figured it would enter your blood stream, and help blunt the cortisol. I am asking is this sound, or would it even work, or does it even work like I described. Now lets say you were on a current regimen of 1 gram of test , 600 mgs of eq weekly or something simular. please educate me on this I am very thankful for you responses.
ps. If this would work, the I would have a weekly 2 meal carb load lets say on saturday, 150 gram of carbs per meal with glucophage.

By the time the tren entered the bloodstream, it would be hours after the injection as it is released slowly from the depot so I don't think injecting right after a workout would have any benefit. Best thing to blunt cortisol is to take some dbol about an hour before and again 3-4 hours after your workout. Dbol has the best cort blocking effects from what I remember.

post workout carbs do not stop fat storage, fat is still used for energy while the body is restoring it's glycogen stores(post workout is an exception in which this occurs)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws