over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Medicinal taste after injection?

Keefs

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Okay so, roughly 20 years ago I used to get this stuff that would leave a medicinal taste in your mouth within minutes from injecting in the glutes. I can’t remember the exact brand but it may have been univet or something. Had like a little silhouette of a pitbull on the deca I think. When I think back, that was probably the most accurately dosed stuff I’ve ever had. I actually got to the point where I liked the taste of it. Nothing since then has ever left a taste in my mouth. What could cause that? The carrier oil?

Okay so, roughly 20 years ago I used to get this stuff that would leave a medicinal taste in your mouth within minutes from injecting in the glutes. I can’t remember the exact brand but it may have been univet or something. Had like a little silhouette of a pitbull on the deca I think. When I think back, that was probably the most accurately dosed stuff I’ve ever had. I actually got to the point where I liked the taste of it. Nothing since then has ever left a taste in my mouth. What could cause that? The carrier oil?
Probably. I got the same from pretty much any and every injectable AAS every now and then when I hit a vein.

I hate that..EQ taste the worst!

Totally hit a vein..probably on the pullout

Southern muscle is correct. It’s the Guaiacol.
I stay away from those

Some of the compound gets into your veins, it circulates through your blood vessels until it reaches your pulmonary vasculature, at which point whatever volatile compounds are present will evaporate into the residual air in your lungs. When you exhale, those compounds pass through the olfactory nerves in your nose, resulting in the “medicinal taste” you experience. It’s common with medications administered intravenously, but i’ve never heard of it with IM injections .. maybe that compound used a whole lot of benzoyl alcohol

Fuckin guaiacol will do that every time to me vein or not, taste it instantly
This has got to be it! You would get that taste every time no matter what! I usually know if I hit a vein and will get a bad cough, that wasn’t it. That shit probably causes cancer too! Lol

I usually only get that from tren while pinning glutes.

Never got that taste when pinning shoulders or quads or ventro glute. I'll never pin tren in main glutes again after my last tren cough bout lol.

ive had it with many compounds but TNE and Tren Ace were always the worst offenders.
but clipping a vein with both TNE and TA will make your lungs burn for days lol.

Probably taken a few hundred shots or more since I started and had 2 where I hit a vessel in the shoulder. Immediately felt nauseous burning in the throat beet red face tachycardia blood pressure through the roof dizzy uncontrollable hacking rolling around on the bed saying my last rites. And the worst part was the metallic taste that lasted for hours. Even today if I smell benzyl benzoate I get sick. My one experience with guaiac was with injectable winstrol in oil.
I remember picking it up from my box and the owner telling me glad I came by cause my package was stinking up his store. He then starting fingering my pack asking me what was in it. I told him aromatherapy oil and he said well that shit stinks so I hope it works.
I took one shot and reeked for days. Never again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131