advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Powder protein as main protein source. Good or bad?

caedus

Registered
I'm thinking about giving up red meat and chicken for a while and going straight to powders only for my protein intake say 250 grams a day. I would like to try a vegan diet for a while to clean out my system and i was just curious if getting all of my muscle building protein needs from powders throughout the day would be as beneficial or close to as beneficial as eating chicken and meat. I'm also a bit concerned about my arteries and heart health because I keep reading things about how red meat clogs your arteries. I'm a veteran lifter but I always been a novice eater. I'm trying to take my nutrition to the next level, of course I've been trying to do this for many years and I find it when I try to do something I never accomplish it so I think I'm going to take Nike's slogan and just do it! All opinions and advice are welcome and respected and as always I thank you all for your time.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I'm thinking about giving up red meat and chicken for a while and going straight to powders only for my protein intake say 250 grams a day. I would like to try a vegan diet for a while to clean out my system and i was just curious if getting all of my muscle building protein needs from powders throughout the day would be as beneficial or close to as beneficial as eating chicken and meat. I'm also a bit concerned about my arteries and heart health because I keep reading things about how red meat clogs your arteries. I'm a veteran lifter but I always been a novice eater. I'm trying to take my nutrition to the next level, of course I've been trying to do this for many years and I find it when I try to do something I never accomplish it so I think I'm going to take Nike's slogan and just do it! All opinions and advice are welcome and respected and as always I thank you all for your time.

Retarded. Eat food. Food is good.

Retarded. Eat food. Food is good.

Dick reply bro... Obviously my proposition is for a temporary clean out and your reply is absolutely useless and retarded...
#brobasher
#getsome

Dick reply bro... Obviously my proposition is for a temporary clean out and your reply is absolutely useless and retarded...
#brobasher
#getsome

I disagree. You are going to clean out by eating the most highly processed chemically manipulated food on the planet? Food is GOOD. NON PROCESSED food. I get a lot of protein from greek, eggs, fish etc. These are much better than some bioengineered crap in a jug.

And it is ignorant to blame red meat for artery issues. Yeah that was CW 30 yrs ago but we have come a little farther in the last 30 yrs. You might wanna look past the AMA and realize that a lot of stuff held sacred in 1977 is now kinda silly.

And sorry for the short reply. What you are proposing is so silly and noobish that I figured a brusque response might be best suited. Evidently I was wrong.

Read a LOTTTTT more about real nutrition and re think your IDEA which others have had millions of times and all found to be silly.

And sorry for the short reply. What you are proposing is so silly and noobish that I figured a brusque response might be best suited. Evidently I was wrong.

Read a LOTTTTT more about real nutrition and re think your IDEA which others have had millions of times and all found to be silly.

Those are both well pointed and fair. Ok I'm a dumbass...definitely a noon to nutrition

Those are both well pointed and fair. Ok I'm a dumbass...definitely a noon to nutrition

I'm sure your not a dumbass but you do seem to be new to nutrition. I had this same idea in 1985 or so and it didn't work then and it wont work now. You will not die but it does really weird shit to you. Like you will have weird shits for starters lol. Whole food is good dude. From your other posts I can see you are struggling with learning to cut. It is a tough thing if you make it that way.

As you posted in your other thread, eat veggies, few carbs and clean protein whenever you can and don't freak out and overthink it. Keep your grease as low as possible(Don't fry veggies lol) and stay away from PROCESSED FOOD. Bread, pasta anything made of flour. Do this and you don't need to starve or feel bad. I feel great on a cutter I just focus on bulky food and clean protein and I eat when I am hungry. ITS EASY:D

He may have come off a bit like a doucher ;) but he's 100% accurate.....

Doubt that powder will be enough. I think that artificial components or natural additives should be ADDITIVES to the main food in different circumstances. And they could never substitute the main food.

i find that your natural source of protein from food is always best . How ever i use the supplement protein powder for convenience .

+1 to another douche reply

veganism is retarded. They base all their arguments off the extremely flawed china study that's been ripped apart time and time again.

clean your system by not eating things like processed carbohydrates, gluten, sugar, casein protein, industrial beef and farmed fish.

go paleoish eat only natural sources of carbs like yams and grains are fine if you have no stomach issues. eat a shit ton of veggies do a kale shake. Eat grass fed beef, much healthier fats for your body and better omega 3 to omega 6 ratios. Only wild fish, cage free eggs etc..

Limit protein shake consumption don't increase it lol. I like only post workout

also cholesterol is not the culprit responsible for heart disease... its refined sugar. so saturated fat is not bad at all, its fucking great from the right sources.

veganism is retarded. They base all their arguments off the extremely flawed china study that's been ripped apart time and time again.

clean your system by not eating things like processed carbohydrates, gluten, sugar, casein protein, industrial beef and farmed fish.

go paleoish eat only natural sources of carbs like yams and grains are fine if you have no stomach issues. eat a shit ton of veggies do a kale shake. Eat grass fed beef, much healthier fats for your body and better omega 3 to omega 6 ratios. Only wild fish, cage free eggs etc..

also cholesterol is not the culprit responsible for heart disease... its refined sugar. so saturated fat is not bad at all, its fucking great from the right sources.

Good response bro

I'm sure your not a dumbass

im sure YOU ARE....as in "you're" not "your"....:headbang:

never listen to anyone that doesn't understand basic English...

so are you really retarded or do you just play a retard on the internet? WTF do you care if someone is Vegan or Veg??? WTF do you care?? They don't base shit off that stupid ass china study and if you weren't so goddamn stupid you would already know that.

Ill send you the money for a vasectomy if you want because the less people like you on this planet the better...the phones ringing hold on....Its 1982 calling and they are looking for the stupid fucker that cant research shit on the internet. I gave them your handle on here!

Funny stuff. Love my pm brothers

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear