over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Predators

wow .... looks intense .... no ARNOLD tho

With Robert Rodriguez involved, it should be solid. I'm also looking forward to the Nightmare On Elm Street remake.

That looks hilarious!

I cant wait...between that and the A-team im pretty excited.

Yeah I want to see that too man -- Rampage as BA lol Perfect! I also want to go see the remake of Clash of the Titans...I LOVED that film when I was a kid -- Medusa the Gorgon scared the crap outta me. I am going to try to go see it asap. I also heard that the new Alice in Wonderland was only so/so and more on the "kiddie" side. I have been reading a lot of really good things (not just hype) about the new Robinhood movie with Russel Crowe -- even if ppl are saying it is Gladiator in medival times. From what I have read it is going to kick ass.

Another one

Another movie that is currently out and I hear is good is "Shutter Island" -- that and the new Matt Damon movie "Green Zone" is supposed to be good as well. I am still waiting to see "Invictus". Also the new release date for Clash of the Titans is April 2nd instead of March 26th. It is also 3 hours long!

Note: I am a HUGE fan of the Alien and Predator franchises. I did not like the direction AVP went w/ Requiem -- although the ending was kinda cool. If I had to rate all the movies it would go like this:

1.Aliens
2.Alien
3.Predator
4.AVP
5.Alien Resurrection
6.Alien 3
7.Predator 2
8.AVP Requiem

Now I am pretty excited about this new Predator -- mostly because it seems to be following the original film's premise. Cameron was going to do an Alien 5 (he said he wanted to do a movie that explains the origin of the ship in Alien and expand more about where they came from even though AVP kind of explained it) but has put it on the shelf. I also think an AVP III was in the makings too.

honestly the movie looks totally lame, i did enjoy the first one with arnold, after that they all sucked

honestly the movie looks totally lame, i did enjoy the first one with arnold, after that they all sucked

Really? I thought the 1st AVP was actually pretty cool. Only part I did not like about it was the new spin on the feminine heroine it got a bit cheesy at times and we got enough of the tough girl tom-boy with Sigourney Weaver in Alien, and then in Aliens it was Weaver and the woman who played the character "Vasquez".

Really? I thought the 1st AVP was actually pretty cool. Only part I did not like about it was the new spin on the feminine heroine it got a bit cheesy at times and we got enough of the tough girl tom-boy with Sigourney Weaver in Alien, and then in Aliens it was Weaver and the woman who played the character "Vasquez".

in AVP i think the best thing was that cool weapon, where the blades came out of the ends. i wanted one of those! i think the predator gave it to the girl at the end???

Arnold's version = best.

in AVP i think the best thing was that cool weapon, where the blades came out of the ends. i wanted one of those! i think the predator gave it to the girl at the end???

Look up "glaive". The '80s movie Krull featured one.

Yeah the blonde received it near the end of AVP.

First I thought this was going to be a "To catch a Predator" pedophile thread lol.

I remember seeing the first Predator when I was about 10-12 years old and thinking to myself, "I wanna look like that" (Arnold not the Predator).

The new one looks pretty badass.

yeah

Look up "glaive". The '80s movie Krull featured one.

Yeah the blonde received it near the end of AVP.

What the?? She was black! HAHA had to get you back for the goonies post lol!

First I thought this was going to be a "To catch a Predator" pedophile thread lol.

I remember seeing the first Predator when I was about 10-12 years old and thinking to myself, "I wanna look like that" (Arnold not the Predator).

The new one looks pretty badass.

Oh man that movie when it came out -- I watched it over and over, just awed by all the muscle in it. Arnold, Jesse Ventura, and even Carl -- when Carl Weathers and Arnold grasped each other's hand when they met it was a pretty impressive display if muscle and might. Even the guy who played the character "Billy" was thick. Great flick.

if you guys followed the Aliens vs predator comic book series, i was so bummed, eventually the Aliens make it to the predator homeworld and they win :(

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear