over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Price of Dogs!!!

liftalot79

Kilo Klub Member
Is it just me or is Full Breds getting very expensive? I bought a German rot Champion bloodlines from San Diego for $ 550.00, my two Chow Chows were $350.00 a piece. I was looking at French Bulldogs, Boxers, Chow Chow's , and Bulldoggies and I had a very hard time finding any of those Breeds under $1000.00 most were close to $2000.00. For a Family Pet?

Even the Farmer near us had a Litter of Chi-Weenies. Chihuahua/ Dachshund Hybrid and he wanted $450. He said it was Going rate on the net.

I must be too Cheap.

Those prices aren't bad actually. My buddy bought a von riddle rottweiler, google it....anyway, payed $900 and that was cheap. The reason he got a deal was because he owned a rottweiler from the same bloodline and talked to the breeder for months about getting another dog. He had to prove his dead dogs bloodline and after a while, they became friends so she gave him the dog at a discount. that dog would have been $2000 for anyone else. Champion bloodlines are not cheap!

I,m Planning on getting another for real German Shepard,this next dog I get not a American-German Shepard the prices for a good bloodline and a silver tip are crazy,,The thing is all the American-German Shepard always have hip dyspepsia problems ..My German spepard of 13 years is going thru it now ,,pain and weakness

Pitiful

That's pretty pitiful, knowing that thousands of dogs are killed each day that simply want a loving home. I have two GSDs that I payed $400 each for, but I wish people would look more into adopting dogs. Most people think "well I have to raise it from a pup for it to be loyal to me". Any dog I've known within a week of being treated with dignity and respect will look at you as his master. Yeah I think $1000 for a family pet is retarded, unless youare into showdogs.

You would be amazed what the local animal shelter has. I had to drop off some strays a while ago. 2 BEAUTIFUL german shepards, I wanted to take them home so bad.

i got a german breed champion doglines w papers for 1500bout a yr ago. good pure breed dogs will cost you man.

I paid $600 and $700 for my boxers with papers then they had puppies and with the doctor bills and the c-section for the mom the pups cost me $5000.00 so i kept them.Now have all 4.great dogs.alot of work.

Dobermans are running like 2500 to 3000 here and they don't come with all there parts. That's B.S. that they neuter the male.

I don't own a dog due to where I live, not enough outdoor space. BUT, I do have a cat and yes I adopted her because although kittens are cute, there are a lot of animals out there right now without a home!

That's pretty pitiful, knowing that thousands of dogs are killed each day that simply want a loving home. I have two GSDs that I payed $400 each for, but I wish people would look more into adopting dogs. Most people think "well I have to raise it from a pup for it to be loyal to me". Any dog I've known within a week of being treated with dignity and respect will look at you as his master. Yeah I think $1000 for a family pet is retarded, unless youare into showdogs.

The prices are ridiculous! In the classifieds there are always around 400 puppies for sale. I saw a french bulldog cross with a boston terrier that was $2500! I always thought mutts were super cheap. The latest is the blue and chocolat coloured French Bulldog which are supposed to be a rare colour and probably not recognized for registration. Those breeders are trying to get $8,000-$10,000 for them and they tell you there is a waiting list, bullshit!

Try buying an English Bulldog in a mall pet store. In Detroit we looked at puppies priced at $3500 each!

In Hawaii mixed breeds go for 250 to 1000, full breeds go 750 to 5000 from what I have seen.

People do not appreciate the risk a breeder takes to set up Professional Kennel (not a backyard breeder). It is a costly upfront investment. First an foremost you have to purchase a registered sire and dam with full registration that you know is free from life altering congenital disease and have them both CERF, BAER, OFA Patellas tested before you can consider them for your breeding progarm, so you can offer a health guarantee. Proform all the necessary testing. This is all done without a guarantee you will see anything in return. If either the sire or dam is infertile they will have to be replaced and tested all over again. All the testing and veterinarian cost that goes along with this. Equipment: welping box ,crates ect... Consistent care of the litter -Example: feeding, sanitation ect... It is a full time job in it self. At six weeks of age the litter needs a second veterinarian exam. A responsible breeder will allways provide a health guarantee, Veterinary check, initial vaccinations, dewormed and health records on all the puppies that they sell. The breeder should show you aleast one of the two sire or dam onsight.

If you take all this into consideration. You can see why these prices are being ask for a healthy, well tempered puppy.

Absolutely correct. Years ago, my girl and I rescued a 6-8 month old boxer puppy. Best dog ever. Very loyal and loving girl. You can find great dogs at various rescues for a pretty reasonable adoption price.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear