over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo And Lowering of T-Levels

So if its pharma grade test he was getting especially what those bloods, that means his test was bad then right? Especially when he is receiving trt.

Are you asking if blood test was bad? Or if my Watson trt test cyp was bad?

My logic may be somewhat skewed but here is what i am thinking:
exogenous test suppresses natural, so when natural levels are wiped out, we are running off the exogenous amount. correct?

Well if exogenous test is used to mimic what we naturally produce, then why couldn't that be suppressed as well to a degree? Is that because it's completely synthetic? I mean i am aware that excess test converts into either DHT or Estrogen. So if our body is able to use exogenous testosterone and convert it within us, why couldn't it be suppressed to a lesser degree?

All i know is that i have never seen my t level reading like this on trt, its always been higher.

Maybe the lil bit of tren i used?

I realized why i was lethargic however and no sex drive, after getting my E2 sensitive reading back, my E2 was almost wiped out. Obviously took too much Nolvadex.

I stopped the primo and tren, pinned 200 mg of test last week, and 200 mg this week, been feeling much better.

You sure it's Watson test? They stopped making test C. If it was West Ward test Cup that could be the problem. I and 3 other people I know tested low on their test compared to normal. the company is in NJ and you can look up complains by their employees adn former employees. Place sounds like a shit hole to work at.

Yes it was watson test cyp 100% i'm sure. I had stopped taking it awhile back cause i ventured into aas usage, so i just kept the bottle, knowing at some point i would use it.

I've had the bottle for some time, possibly could've been slightly expired. I don't recall the expiration date. I actually just finished off the bottle with the last shot.

A 10 ml bottle would last me 20 weeks when strictly just doing trt at 100 mgs a week. Thinking now about it, i probably had that bottle for a year before i started reusing it.

Last edited:
Interesting, did you come to any conclusion - old gear perhaps ?

I think the answer may lie in the method used. Some substances interfere with the test. I don't know the test used in OP's case. Most labs use an automated antibody driven test. Older methods use a precipitation prior to analysis to rid the sample of some interfering substances. Some steroids are known to interfere with the test both positively and negatively. Here is a review of methods that may Gove an idea what tests are done. https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/89/2/520/2840748

I had an article that showed interferences of common AAS in the test but can't find it. It's out there somewhere.

I think this is it. Shows interfering steroids in the test.

https://bmcclinpathol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1472-6890-14-33

Thank you for finding the above article, much appreciated.

I suppose that may be the case here, but if so, then i would say that it is the Primo for sure.

I have attached a pic of bloodwork i took back in early october 2017 when running tren and trt amount of test (100 mg wk)

Back then i had no idea tren would skew estrogen test so much. As you can see in the total estrogen test that my Dr. ordered, it obviously does, i was over 3k pg/ml. BUT... my total test was 823. So the tren had no lowering effect on my t levels.

This test was also done at Quest, same place i had the most recent test done in the original start of this thread.

Attachments

• image-2019-05-27.jpg
    image-2019-05-27.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 46

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads