over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Problems With All Oral AAS

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
A friend of mine who I help with diet and training has been using a base of 500mg Test Enanthate and 400mg Deca Durabolin weekly. Everytime he begins a new oral AAS, any of them (from A-Z) at an effective dose, he instantly complains of feeling lethargic and fatigued. After he stops the orals and only continues the injectables he does fine. Could this be a sign of some liver issues or is it nothing to worry about?

Im not sure A50.
You know some people are Just differant and rect to things differantly.
If they make him feel that Bad I sure wouldnt use em. I think A guy can do Fine without them..... what about anti-e though? Is it only the aas?

Id ask Zephyr what he thinks...Or maybe he will see this and reply.

rAJJIN said:
Im not sure A50.
You know some people are Just differant and rect to things differantly.
If they make him feel that Bad I sure wouldnt use em. I think A guy can do Fine without them..... what about anti-e though? Is it only the aas?

Id ask Zephyr what he thinks...Or maybe he will see this and reply.

I know he uses Letrozole 1.25mg EOD with no complaints. He also uses a small amount of Proviron daily with no complaints but some priapism once in awhile, which I wouldnt see as a problem :D

Even at a low to moderate dose he has the lethargic feeling with dbol, winny, 'var, tbol and so on. Weird huh?

I would only add that when you feel "differently" you should get it checked out. I would advise that the next time he gives orals a try (if he does) and when he starts to feel lethargic that he goes and get his bloodwork and see if the liver is stressed and then again once he stops to see if his bloodwork becomes normal. My .02

I am off to get my blood work done right now?????

Your mate should do a blood test first.I also recomend synthergine from synthetek as a good liver protector.

Im taking a wild stab here....

I cant see him or do a true asessment without seeing him and checking his blood profiles. It sounds like a liver issue. Ask if his abdomen is tender anywhere. If so it prob is liver. If not, it could be a number of different things. Being tired is a odd symptom because it is too broad. I would bet he lymphatic system may be a little backed up if he is having htn (high bps chronically) which can overstimulate the immune response putting someone in a "ill" tired phase. Let me know a little more info maybe I can help more.:)

zephyr22 said:
I cant see him or do a true asessment without seeing him and checking his blood profiles. It sounds like a liver issue. Ask if his abdomen is tender anywhere. If so it prob is liver. If not, it could be a number of different things. Being tired is a odd symptom because it is too broad. I would bet he lymphatic system may be a little backed up if he is having htn (high bps chronically) which can overstimulate the immune response putting someone in a "ill" tired phase. Let me know a little more info maybe I can help more.:)

Spoke with him over the phone just awhile ago. He says no soreness or pain in abdomen area that he's ever noticed. If it is his lymphatic system being "backed up" what could someone do to treat it? I'm guessing this is something that a physician needs to handle. He does suffer from high blood pressure even while off cycle but thats about all as far as health problems go.

Many steroids are notorious for causing lethargy. Sure it could be liver stress but I bet it's just how the steroid affects his neurotransmitters and neurochemistry. Anadrol, Var, Halo put me to sleep for example, very lethargic feeling especially with the Drol. Dbol helps me sleep better but also has some stimulating effects. Most can feel the nice dopaminergic boost from dbol, kind of euphoric. For some boosting dopamine can also make them tired though.

response

i would say yes,all the researched i've found lately is pointing in the direction of toxins playing a major role in health issues.that's why i posted the things that help detox the liver.I BELIEVE REMOVING TOXINS IS KEY TO HEALTHY LIVING AND PREVENTING ILLNESSES!!

leap

A50# said:
A friend of mine who I help with diet and training has been using a base of 500mg Test Enanthate and 400mg Deca Durabolin weekly. Everytime he begins a new oral AAS, any of them (from A-Z) at an effective dose, he instantly complains of feeling lethargic and fatigued. After he stops the orals and only continues the injectables he does fine. Could this be a sign of some liver issues or is it nothing to worry about?

i feel crappy on orals also, var is the only one that I can tolerate.

If I even look at an oral, I can expect to lose my appettite & feel less 'well'. I can take grams of test & no problem. I take 20mg dbol & my appetite disappears ina few days. I guess it would be good to take while deiting, but any oral AAS makes me feel...less well. I don't go anywhere near them anymore.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131