over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ProPep IGF-1LR3 in AA (flakey)

I am going to try the other 4mg I bought and ProPeptides will replace whatever is bad. I will keep everyone posted. I suppose anyone can have a bad batch.

Update for those who are interested:

I mixed each of the 5 bottles I received, and its only that first one that didn't mix the rest are crystal clear.

Just got an email from ProPeptides, he is gonna replace my bad mg of IGF.

FUCK PEL I wouldnt use any of their products anymore, same thing happend to me but PRO P was more than happy to make it all better for me.

All the new Soma is garbage, I wouldnt touch it with a 10 ft pole. Especially the IGF....Kevin Hunt is a scammer and is now unable to get a hold of seems he has jumped ship once everyone found out he pulled the bait and switch.

2Sick said:
FUCK PEL I wouldnt use any of their products anymore, same thing happend to me but PRO P was more than happy to make it all better for me.

All the new Soma is garbage, I wouldnt touch it with a 10 ft pole. Especially the IGF....Kevin Hunt is a scammer and is now unable to get a hold of seems he has jumped ship once everyone found out he pulled the bait and switch.
Is PEL a sponsor?

2Sick said:

ANYBODY can have a bad batch... 4 out of the 5 that I ordered were perfect and they were all PEL.

You got lucky bottom line.

Funny how PEL/Kevin Hunt has flown the coop. Lots of pending orders and lots of guys bitching cuz they lost money. If I were to buy GH I would go to ProP and get some Blue tops or Jintropin, hell they are cheaper there then ordering direct from china and ProP is domestic.

guys before we all burn someones ass.
there is a post in the gh forum on bolex from mod TJ explaining a few things.
apprently kevin was in hospital hence the no returning of emails ive been told that everything is back to normal & backlogged outstanding orders will be filled asap.
im one for getting this tested some how to see how good it actually is so lets just go with innocent till proven guilty for the momment.
also fyi im not connected up with anyone at pel im just a customer.

Long R3 IGF-1 & PEGMGF

I'm new to purchasing anything outside of GNC, so.... I was wondering if you guys could help me. I don't want to purchase bad Long R3 IGF-1 & PEGMGF or get scammed.

I'm currenlty talking to this person; registered user "ljglcf powders" ([email protected]). He's offering a great price for the 2 items. Has anyone purchased from this person before? I found his add on the professionalmuscle website.

SilvurWolf said:
I'm new to purchasing anything outside of GNC, so.... I was wondering if you guys could help me. I don't want to purchase bad Long R3 IGF-1 & PEGMGF or get scammed.

I'm currenlty talking to this person; registered user "ljglcf powders" ([email protected]). He's offering a great price for the 2 items. Has anyone purchased from this person before? I found his add on the professionalmuscle website.

There is a thread in the main forum on Lj:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22984

I hear good things, but I am now ONLY going to go through ProPeptides.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131