advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

proteasome inhibitor 1 for rapid and massive hair regrowth?

I would buy this for sure. I keep my hair really short but I'm thinning in some areas, if it really works, 1. The FDA will put a stop to it, or 2. It will be $1000 a week to buy from a pharma company.

Better wear gloves, no one likes hairy palms. If I could buy the powder I would just make my own.

Phil lets gets this going, I'm ready to try it out.

I would use it immediately and log my full results with weekly pics detailing all areas of my scalp, just so everyone could see how it works.

I'm curious to know if it can restore the hairline. My test alien's hairline has progressively receded for the last 6 years.

how are you taking it, it looks like theyre just selling the powder so are you making a topical formula (the one provided here) or doing something else?

I'm going to mix one vial with 1ml dmso and apply to front part of scalp everyday for 21 days.

I read that you must make a fresh batch daily because it degrades quick.

I'm going to mix one vial with 1ml dmso and apply to front part of scalp everyday for 21 days.

I read that you must make a fresh batch daily because it degrades quick.

DMSO to the scalp? Ouch! I cant handle DMSO anywhere....I am fair skinned.

hello everyone,

any peptide companies out there who are willing to make/bring proteasome inhibitors 1 (osh101) into the market? labpe.com already has this out. they claim a purity of >97 %, which is quite impressive. but their price is quite high. (more competition will lower the price)

a topical use of PS1 (or neosh101) causes very rapid growth of terminal hairs all over the scalp. after 28 days of use a 5 % increase in total hair count has been observed. this means an increase of 5000 hairs in just 28 days!!! longterm usage of this remarkble peptide will yield greater results and will perhaps fully reverse the process of balding. do you all realise the great potential here? how many guys (in here) over 30 are bald or balding ?

we have innovative and great companies like osta gain and ergopep who are selling pge-1 for massive boners, sarms for strength etc etc. how great would it be if one of you guys would release this and fight the ultimate battle with hairloss once and for all?

the purity has te be a mimimun of 98 %, because it degrades very QUICKLY.

glad to hear your opinions on this.

thank you.

Do you know anyone that has had any success with this stuff?

The company that developed it had this product in Phase II testing and was then bought out by another company. The new company decided not to pursue anything further with this peptide.

I can't imagine buying the "miracle cure" and then shelving the whole program. That doesn't make much business sense, especially since you now own the rights....

That occured sometime around 2008. I find it hard to believe that if this peptide did cause any significant regrowth that we wouldn't have heard anything else about it since.

I WOULD, however, like to hear from real-world people that have used this peptide to see what their results were, comparative to minoxodil and finasteride.

A few guys on the hair loss help forum have used it years ago and said it works.

The growth is not permanent.

A few guys on the hair loss help forum have used it years ago and said it works.

The growth is not permanent.

I suppose that's worth noting. I wonder if the regrowth was not permanent due to genetic MPB, diabeties, etc.

I guess what I'm really curious about is what type of effect this would have on someone whose hair loss was due to androgen use and what type of results this could produce if androgen levels returned to baseline.

Also worth noting: in the Phase I trials participants were given this treatment on a 14 days on/14 days off protocol.

matt, please keep us posted on your protocol and results.

Last edited:
Hey terry,

do you know how many times they did the 14 day cycles.

This stuff its not cheap.

maybe i am asking too much, but is it also possible to bring thymosin alfa 1 into the market? it's quite cheaper than thymosin beta 4 (tb-500). it's supreme for your immune system (gretaly restores nk-cell activity= never ill, super human?) and stimulates the formation of progenitors cells (crucial for hair follicle growth).

a combination of the PS1 and this (in theory) will almost be a cure against baldness, even if you are a nw 6 or nw 7 eg, you only have a few hairs left on your head.

if tb-500 is sold for 18 dollars/2 mg than this can be sold for much less.

How do you dose this product fo hair growth?,what daily dose you use?

Hey terry,

do you know how many times they did the 14 day cycles.

This stuff its not cheap.

Matt, bear with me, bro, as I'm trying to find info on studies that are 8 years old; however, here's what I've found:

Phase I Trials: these were completed in 2004. I seem to be finding conflicting stories on dosing protocols. One source says 14 on/off, another says 5 on, etc. Unfortunately, I can't define for certain what protocol was used in this trial. I also can't find a published result for this study, although it did progress to Phase Two. Certainly, there must have been something of merit to warrant further testing in a larger control group (that would've meant spending more $$$ on the project).

Phase IIa Trials: I can't pinpoint a date of completion of this study, but my research indicates in was completed during 2006. The protocol used was once daily/14 days on, a one month drug-free period, and a second cycle of 14 days on. The observation period was 24 weeks from the first treatment. The following is a direct quote from the published results:

"Results show that NEOSH101 was safe and well tolerated. A statistically significant increase in total hair count (4.8%, p=0.04), and cumulative hair thickness (3.7%, p=0.02) were observed, with peak effects occurring eight weeks following the second treatment cycle."

Phase IIb Trials: These trials show "completed"; however, no results have been published. I strongly suspect this study was never actually done, due to Neosil being bought out.

Dosage: the only dosage information I could find was related to PIIb. It defined control groups of:

1. placebo
2. NEOSH101 0.5%
3. NEOSH101 1%
4. NEOSH101 2%

(information from all studies imply, or directly state, a once daily topical application during the administration periods)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:

1. Neosil, Inc. (the company that developed this peptide/use) was bought out for the cost of working capital only. Anyone with any advanced business knowledge will tell you that this is odd. Basically, the company that bought them out bought the rights to this technology and all other proprietary knowledge for $0. That's similar to selling your home, everything in it, and everything on your property (vehicles included) for only the balance of the mortgage. Hardly something that a company that had the "next big thing" would do, UNLESS the owner was in DIRE financial trouble (IRS, maybe?). The new owners discontinued funding for the project.

2. There seems to be a lot of fakes for this peptide floating around right now. Apparently, the raw is difficult to make- thus, the high cost. Trust your source!

Last edited:
Hello, was curious if there has been any updates on possibly getting ergopep to synthesis this PSI? Has this already been propositioned to them?

I for one would be totally interested in this along with many other users that I know of. Especially if they can compete and offer better pricing on this than labpe along with possibly higher purity levels....

I have a batch in the freezer right now from labpe, waiting to receive the other ingredients for the vehicle.

Hello, was curious if there has been any updates on possibly getting ergopep to synthesis this PSI? Has this already been propositioned to them?

I for one would be totally interested in this along with many other users that I know of. Especially if they can compete and offer better pricing on this than labpe along with possibly higher purity levels....

I have a batch in the freezer right now from labpe, waiting to receive the other ingredients for the vehicle.

How are you going to be delivering this to your scalp?

What other ingredients are you waiting for?

do you guys have any idea what you are talking about? the original poster is a clown, hes suggesting this product will mean 5000 more hairs? why? because studies show an increase of 5 percent hair count and the average head has 100,000 hairs?? lol, thats 100,000 hairs on a head that is not balding, visible hairloss is not noticable till after 50 percent density is lost, besides, temple loss usually is 100 percent loss, so 5 percent of nothing is still nothing, besides, studies show not 5 percent increase but 4.8 percent increase, so its even worse than that, also condider that rogain increased hair count by 20 percent, so rogaine is 400 percent more effective and costs a tiny fraction of what this cost, this drug was scrapped by the original company developing it because it didnt work...please read studies before even thinking of wasting your time with this garbage.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear