over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question on 1st cycle

buffguy23

Newbies
I'm 24 years old, five foot six, and weigh 155lbs. I've been working out for 6 years and can not get past 155. I decided to do my first cycle.

250ml sustanon for 10 weeks with clomid as my pct.
Here is where the question comes in should I take DBol for the first 3 weeks to help jump start the gains? I was thinking of doing only 15mg a day for 3 weeks. will that little do anything for me? Keep in mine my size. I'll take all advice and thanks in advance for the help.

I think you need to visit the article section and do some reading. ;)

Just out of curiosity what was your beginning weight before you started lifting?

Bro serioulsy I know you can get past 155lbs, especially at 5'6". I think personally you need to re-evaluate your diet and training bud. I know you may think your doing everything you can but there is i am sure something your missing or doing incorrectly becuase 155lbs isnt a pleateu for anybody. Save the gear for when you reach 200lbs and your stuck. then maybe it would be time.

Just my opinion.

Mav

i have to agree with mav on this one. bro 5'6" and 155 either you are not training very intense or your diet does not provide adequate calories to build muscle, just an idea but think about it. for 6weeks eat around the clock, every two hours eat atleast 200calories and every third meal eat 500-700 cal, set your alarm for 3am and drink a shake with a tablespoon of peanut butter, till you are at a total of 4-5000 cal in a 24hour period. you need to eat good foods though (oatmeal, rice, potatoes, lean beef, chicken breast,salad and so forth) you get the idea. you add a little olive oil or flaxseed oil for extra calories to a couple of meals a day and if you do all of this and train hard (i mean HARD, no talking to your buddies) you will gain atleast 10 lbs in six weeks. once you see the results you can then decide if you want to do steroids or not. I know you are probably not going to listen because you have your mind set but what do you have to lose, just try it. this will work if you have the adequate calories (4000-5000) per day.tank...

I agree with tank- but just to even further his argument more I am 215 lbs and eat less than 4k cals around 320g protein and 400 carbs and I still gain nicely but I am very consistent- juice does not cut it - its everything put together with juice that will make it good but first get the everything like diet training and cardio-good luck

Agreed!

I have to agree with these guys - they all make excellent points!

It IS good to see that you're proposing reasonable dosages, but I think the other guys are dead on when they say that 155 at 5' 6" shuoldn't be a plateau, and that your diet (especially!) and training shuold be re-evaluated.

Why not post what you're currently doing and let the guys help you out?

I weighed 145 for the past three years, but I knew the reason that I couldn't gain mass was because I was in the Military and would run everyday. I have been out a year and have gained 10 pounds. It has been so crazy trying to gain weight. I drink two weightgain shakes a day and eat around the clock. The only thing I have not tried was waking up to eat. Which I will def. give a try. Maybe I'll try to stick it out a while longer. Thank you for all the great tips. ;)

Buff,

Someone else recently posted a similar question, and here are some things that would be good to know about what you're doing. Maybe some of the guys will have good suggestions based on what say.

What your training program looks like
What you are doing with your diet
Any injuries you've ever sustained (training, car accidents, etc)

mon. chest abs
tues. back calfs
Wed. shoulders abs
Thurs. legs calfs
Fri. arms abs
Sat. some sport.
Sun. nothing

diet- none I have been trying to eat what ever I can to gain weight. (I do eat healthy though because I'm so use to it. I can't really eat sweets.)

I am getting over an injury. I recently pulled something in my shoulder (the muscle that connects the back to the arm.) I wasn't able to do anything for a month. It has been two months now and I'm starting to forget about it.

Thanks again for the help.

You no bigger then the ave person your size. I just don't understand why everyone thinks they have to use gear to get big.

Here's a fact whether you agree or not. THE BEST ANABOLIC ON PLANET EARTH IS FOOD. If you will use it like you plan on using the gear, you might see some results.

buffguy23 said:
I'm 24 years old, five foot six, and weigh 155lbs. I've been working out for 6 years and can not get past 155. I decided to do my first cycle.

250ml sustanon for 10 weeks with clomid as my pct.
Here is where the question comes in should I take DBol for the first 3 weeks to help jump start the gains? I was thinking of doing only 15mg a day for 3 weeks. will that little do anything for me? Keep in mine my size. I'll take all advice and thanks in advance for the help.

Eat! :) ...alot! 15mg sounds real low for dbol. Maybe a little too low

StoryOfTheYear said:
Eat! :) ...alot! 15mg sounds real low for dbol. Maybe a little too low
You are correct. a good starting dose for d-bol is 25 mg/ed

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner