over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quick pic tonight

I'm just gonna echo everyones comments and say how awesome you look bro. But im really glad i made the good decision of posting regularly, and keeping up-to-date on this board because its taught me so much....Keep rocking on man!

Very thick bro! Impressive off season!

:eek: :eek: packing a shitload of muscle man holly fuck.

Thanks bro...still more to hopefully come with time.

lenny thanks for posting this up along with a real insight into how your doing things, its so simple if you think about it and thats the fuckin crazy thing is that what i have learnt is how over complicated everything is made when you just need to take your time and listen to your body along with other tools such as the mirror and scales from time to time.

I am now in my "pre-season" which will be in full swing once im back from holiday and i pretty much plan to do what you are emphasising which is a pre-planned diet is pretty crazy as your body has different needs everyday and i guess if you try and tend to those needs def you can make better muscle tissue gains, i was one of these guys who followed a plan in the off-season and even though i saw myself getting fatter its crazy to think i never stopped and though hang on im not that hungry, im forcing this down my throat my training is sucking maybe i should drop some cals switch things up in the gym maybe even add some cardio to increase my metabolism, any logical person would think this way but like every other bodybuilding zombie u know i just thought i got eat massive food thats how you get massive, so honestly thanks for your info...obviously i understand you cant go into "supps" but yeh im trying to do the minimum to get maximum effect...also so i can realistically grow into the show i do next year..

Thanks Omega...find yourself, your body momentum, and listen to it. Remember things do not have to be set in stone...set baselines, progress smart, and do not not burn your system out. I have learned from my mistakes of eating to just eat when I was not very hungry or forgetting to eat when I was hungry...training because I love it, but not allowing for the body to find its happy medium recovery mode which usually came down to volume, not frequency for me. I am conservative because I am 30 and want to enjoy the ride, not wreck into the wall for good! There are some great coaches on this board as well...they are great teachers for sure! I am behind you, keep us updated as well.

I'm just gonna echo everyones comments and say how awesome you look bro. But im really glad i made the good decision of posting regularly, and keeping up-to-date on this board because its taught me so much....Keep rocking on man!

Awesome bro, this is why this board is not just average, it is well above that!

Very thick bro! Impressive off season!

Thanks Pride! Offseason, grow season, preseason, all mean the same to me. I am hoping to see what this year brings to me. Still much to improve and be happy with it.

Yeah. Damn, you like you are just a few weeks out of a competition!

Well.....;):)

A couple more pics

You have seen the front, I am not hiding from the back side...still much to improve!

Attachments

• 5.7.2011 Rear Lat Spread.JPG
    5.7.2011 Rear Lat Spread.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 304
  • 5.7.2011 Rear Relax.JPG
    5.7.2011 Rear Relax.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 303
  • 5.7.2011 Side Chest.JPG
    5.7.2011 Side Chest.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 316
Just awesome Lenny...of nearly ANYONE on the board your progress has been the most motivating to me!

outstanding as always Lenny, you got it going on bro :)

fat-ass :eek:...... LOL alex should be ashamed at even having to prep you for a show, the work is already 90% done...LOL JK> :D

Just awesome Lenny...of nearly ANYONE on the board your progress has been the most motivating to me!

Thanks, but you all motivate me!

outstanding as always Lenny, you got it going on bro :)

Thanks, lets see if it can keep going!

You look awesome!

Thanks bro.
fat-ass :eek:...... LOL alex should be ashamed at even having to prep you for a show, the work is already 90% done...LOL JK> :D

Well, after watching your youtube, that is motivation and freak factor muscle mass! I hope trying to become a LH works out because there is no quit in me...hard work and progression. Prep, what prep;)

Well.....;):)

I am guessing by this comment your doing your hometown show again as a warm-up??? YOU will hurt some ppl's feeling at light heavy here in KC. Goodluck if that's the plan. You've figured out what works for you and now just keep rollin' w/ it. After the competition season, hit me up for a leg w/o sometime if you're up to it. I handle some good wgt and we could have some fun... NICE WORK, seriously, your work ethic shows.

I am guessing by this comment your doing your hometown show again as a warm-up??? YOU will hurt some ppl's feeling at light heavy here in KC. Goodluck if that's the plan. You've figured out what works for you and now just keep rollin' w/ it. After the competition season, hit me up for a leg w/o sometime if you're up to it. I handle some good wgt and we could have some fun... NICE WORK, seriously, your work ethic shows.

What's up buddy! For some reason I thought you lived in St.Louis. I would love to hit a leg workout with you sometime and I know you are one strong dude, so it would be fun! Thanks for the comments and I really can't call anything a warm-up anymore since I am trying to become a LH, it is more of a challenge with a purpose...having fun with this challenge for sure!

:eek:

What else can I "say"? LOL! :p Looking at your "pre-season" - as you call it :banghead: - pics, makes me realize that there's only one term that comes to mind when it comes to MY body... RETIRED... :eek: :D

Exactly....what else can be said. You look awsome, and you are one of the guys on this board that keeps continuing to improve. Good luck

So I deciding to test the Open LH's out...

You all know that I have been middleweight for that last couple years, well I decided it was time to make the move to testing out the Light Heavy's out. I got 2nd in the Open out of 11 LH's at the Muscle Mayhem a NQ (pretty damn good show). I only have some pics from the night 90 second routine...I am working on getting the prejudging comparison pics soon from the event photographer. It took food, it took heavy training, it took consistency, and it took balance to do it this year - didn't really have to drop much weight, just make minor adjustments with my water and stick to the plan...still need to make plenty improvements to be able to be the Light Heavy weight I know I can be, I am game for it :) But, to be honest I had a good time backstage hanging with some good fella's, it was a good time. Here are just a few pics from my 90 second routine...

Attachments

• may 2011.jpg
    may 2011.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 263
  • May 2011 2.jpg
    May 2011 2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 248
  • May 2011 3.jpg
    May 2011 3.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 227
  • May 2011 4.jpg
    May 2011 4.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 248
  • May 2011 5.jpg
    May 2011 5.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 236
Front lat spread looks awesome!

Nice to see someones shape improve as they move up a class...your putting muscle in all the right places!

Sneaky sneaky Lenny! Lol. You had a great showing man. Great work progressing to the LH. Progression is what it's all about congrats. So, second place in a nq...Jr nats????

Great job Lenny!

Like Sabagoy already said, awesome front lat spread!

You da man lenny! Looking really good bro! :headbang:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner