over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quick Pics

looking good bro, delts are insane!

Lookin good mike

You look like a totally different person from the show last September. JAcked and hard as nails then....now, just absolutely massive. I'm sure when you peel down again you will have made great improvements. Keep up the good shit!!!!!!!:headbang:

looking good bro, delts are insane!

Lookin good mike

Thanks guys for all the positive feedback! This forum is great!

Like I said before, I am going to blast for 4 weeks starting next week. There will be a slight increase in supps and calories so it will be interesting to see where I go from here. I have been basically cruising since Nov 1st of last year after the San Fran show.

Last edited:
hey mike

you should get an agent. you could probably get extra work in some of these superhero movies.

That's what i call LEAN MASS !!!
Looking very Good.
I can be only dreaming about size like that :(

Nice pics looking HUGE... Keep doing what it is that you are doing because it has paid off for you. I do not know if I will ever get that big, but I sure am going to try like hell. I am 5'10" and weigh about 202 right now. only 60 or 70 pounds to go........ lol.

Peace

WOW, BIGMike! You are huge! Very thick, man!
Mike

My wife wanted to take a couple quick pics of me tonight at the gym cause she says I am starting to look more like a comic strip character! To most guys that would be an insult,..... but to us here,.... its a compliment! :D

Sorry for the horrible cell phone pics. :(

View attachment 44740

View attachment 44741

Thanks everyone! I will try to do another update in 4 weeks to show where I ended up at.

Thanks everyone! I will try to do another update in 4 weeks to show where I ended up at.

You look ridiculous. You make me want to take up chess instead of working out as a,hobby:)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Hello to everyone on here first of all. First post on this board. Been on Anabolex for years though. I tell ya I like being 6'1. But sometimes I really envy you shorter guys. It seems like pretty much impossible to look like that at a taller height unless you have some awesome genetics. Which I don't.:( You look real good man. Very massive and your leanness really shows off the size. Props to you man and all the hard work to get to that point.

Hello to everyone on here first of all. First post on this board. Been on Anabolex for years though. I tell ya I like being 6'1. But sometimes I really envy you shorter guys. It seems like pretty much impossible to look like that at a taller height unless you have some awesome genetics. Which I don't.:( You look real good man. Very massive and your leanness really shows off the size. Props to you man and all the hard work to get to that point.

Thanks boss! Ya, it is a bit easier thickening up when your vertically challenged! :D
Here is a shot from last Oct at the Border States. I didn't use much self control with my water intake and really spilled over. :banghead: :(

2010BorderStates.jpg

Thanks boss! Ya, it is a bit easier thickening up when your vertically challenged! :D
Here is a shot from last Oct at the Border States. I didn't use much self control with my water intake and really spilled over. :banghead: :(

View attachment 44863

Mike,

You look amazing man!!!

And in addition to being an awesome competitor, you have to be one of the nicest guys I know. You are constantly snswering me and other members questions!!!!!

Thanks big guy.

What show are you doing this year?

Last edited:
Mike,

You look amazing man!!!

And in addition to being an awesome competitor, you have to be one of the nicest guys I know. You are constantly snswering me and other members questions!!!!!

Thanks big guy.

What show are you doing this year?

Thanks bro!

I am doing the Excalibur this Dec 3rd.

Last edited:
Now thats some Beef there Son! Looking forward to your updated pics Mike

View attachment 44863
Yeh man you really look terrible there:D. If I looked 1/10 that good then I would be more than happy. But I do know what your saying about your conditioning for a show. Your symmetry is more or less perfect from what I can see. Thats a really difficult thing to have. I can tell some major leg workouts have been put in for those legs.

Didn't want to start a new thread, so thought i would update this one.

I am sitting at 275lbs now and have been off the Follistatin for two weeks as of today. I gained 5lbs on the 10 day run and have gained 6 more pounds since I stopped, 11lbs total. I just got 2mg more and will be starting again Monday for a 14 day run. Anxious to see where I end up.

Today at 275.2lbs and still kind of have some abs! :rolleyes:

(another crappy cell phone pic!)

Bam..jpg

Last edited:

I am sitting at 275lbs now and have been off the Follistatin for two weeks as of today. I gained 5lbs on the 10 day run and have gained 6 more pounds since I stopped, 11lbs total. I just got 2mg more and will be starting again Monday for a 14 day run. Anxious to see where I end up.

View attachment 45302

SICK bro, just sick! :headbang:

What's up FREAK!? Thick bro...once you starting getting down to the shredding business, you'll be rock'n the XCal in Dec!

Keep posting the pics bro!

Solid foundation, Mike! Congrats on the progress. Hope you rock the Excalibur. Definitely look national level.

View attachment 45302
there you fucking have it everyone "pro size" seriously bro im freakin impressed! RESPECT!!! :headbang:

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner