over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ramy out 2022 and beyond….?

The most curious thing about Ramy is that despite his fame in his country and his success in IG, he is not traveling much doing promotions or guest posing in the US. He doesn't seem to do a lot of advertising for EA either

I prefer Hadi and Curry, no fan of Nick but dude is a beast.

I used to like Ramy a few years ago, even last year was pretty good
Ramy has never really been my fav, I respect Hadi, I do like Nick but I prefer the Monster physiques personally now Curry I never liked in the NPC, liked him less once I got to know him a little and liked him even less as an ambassador of the sport, he just always rubbed me the wrong way and I just felt like his physique is Chris Cormier at 75% bc Cormier has very similar genetics but Currys are “weaker” genetics and had Chris competed in this time frame he or Kevin would’ve annihilated the competition. I don’t like seeing the regression of the sport between Phil and what’s about to happen. Dexter is the only Mr. O that isn’t a dynasty as far as Sandows go but is still an icon, Curry and Ramy will fade fast.

Ohh, why don't you like Curry? I think he is a great ambassador. I didn't know you had a bad treatment from him, he seems like a great guy, but who knows.

My favorite of the last 10 years has been Rhoden, but I prefer massive guys, but Ramy doesn't look well polished.

Ohh, why don't you like Curry? I think he is a great ambassador. I didn't know you had a bad treatment from him, he seems like a great guy, but who knows.

My favorite of the last 10 years has been Rhoden, but I prefer massive guys, but Ramy doesn't look well polished.
Yea Curry was a dick to me a few times, now this was between 2009-2016 so maybe he changed but right after he got his card he was at a booth I think BSN and he was being an ass and about got what he thought he wanted. Actually I think it was the NPC Active wear booth either way douchebag. Ramy doesn’t look good he’s big and that’s it I mean he makes Markus Ruhr look like Frank Zane.

Curry seems like a humble down to earth guy. In my opinion I feel like Roelly needs to hang it up, I really do like his physique just for the freak factor, however with his legs starting to go I think he’s delaying the inevitable.

Ohh, why don't you like Curry? I think he is a great ambassador.
I haven't seen him do much "ambassador" type shit but maybe I missed it. Haven't seen him make videos showing his training or many interviews or what have you. But maybe I missed it.

Again Curry could be different, i know i am, i just preferred Jay and Phil as Mr. O, yes Ronnie too but he did kinda perpetuate the “dumb bodybuilder” stereotype to people outside the sport. Yes Ronnie is smart i knew him fairly well I used to lift with Gus and Ronnie would jump in some days, thats not my opinion its what the world saw. super nice and super approachable to this day. Dexter was awesome as a middle of the pack guy when we hung out at Nats in Miami and years later we were at a dinner in Dallas and he was the same guy. I really do think the next O needs to be Nick or Hunter, Sergio maybe but hes definitely mt third choice of them.

PS I ran into Shawn Ray and Kevin Levorne several years in a row at Nats in Dallas and Miami and yes Shawn Ray really is the asshole they portray him to be and Kevin was always drinking wine like someone drinking water during prep. In 2003 I was waiting for some of my athletes to check in and wound up at a bar next to Shawn and Kevin for about 2 hours, Shawn talked shit about Flex, Chris, Dorian it was just nonstop shittalking and Kevin drank i pm guessing 5 bottles in that same window barely speaking while Shawn just bashed everyone.

I haven't seen him do much "ambassador" type shit but maybe I missed it. Haven't seen him make videos showing his training or many interviews or what have you. But maybe I missed it.

You certainly missed it, he gave tons of interviews and opened a chain of gymnasiums, he was also at other events. Without a doubt, he was a far superior promoter than Phil, Rhoden or Ramy.

Curry is a cool guy. He reposted one of my stories when I mentioned him (not a big deal, lot's of atheletes do it) but than actually took the time to send me a DM, and then when I replied thanking, he replied again. So that was pretty cool, that an actual Mr Olympia (he was the current one than) took the time to write a couple sentences to a nobody like me.

The most curious thing about Ramy is that despite his fame in his country and his success in IG, he is not traveling much doing promotions or guest posing in the US. He doesn't seem to do a lot of advertising for EA either
Apparently he’s owned by Oxygen and they don’t let their slaves just roam around Democratic nations , it’s like the Cuban soccer team might defect all over again.

Apparently he’s owned by Oxygen and they don’t let their slaves just roam around Democratic nations , it’s like the Cuban soccer team might defect all over again.
Ramy and Oxygen was many years ago. He's close to Dennis and Dennis is a critic of Oxygen.

I remember Dennis told the Oxygen crew were giving Ramy too many drugs as he was having constant nose bleeds. They said if he dies we will just work with the next guy LoL

Ramy and Oxygen was many years ago. He's close to Dennis and Dennis is a critic of Oxygen.

I remember Dennis told the Oxygen crew were giving Ramy too many drugs as he was having constant nose bleeds. They said if he dies we will just work with the next guy LoL
Yea I heard that too, I never imagined there’d be a gym that went too far I figured only Chad Nichols was willing to keep killing guys with impunity

Apparently Ramy's life expectancy does not seem very positive

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch