over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ReliOn Glucose Meter

showstopper83

Registered
I finally have decided i want to check my actual bg levels instead of just guess it, and got the "Premier Contact" Glucose meter kit from Wal-Mart. The kit says it has everything you need, but then step 2 talks about a solution that is not mentioned anywhere else.

I tried to find a YouTube video with instructions, but all i could find is some annoying lady rambling for 10 min and doesn't even show you how to use it.

Can anybody walk me through this? I have the meter, strips, the poking device and lancers.

I finally have decided i want to check my actual bg levels instead of just guess it, and got the "Premier Contact" Glucose meter kit from Wal-Mart. The kit says it has everything you need, but then step 2 talks about a solution that is not mentioned anywhere else.

I tried to find a YouTube video with instructions, but all i could find is some annoying lady rambling for 10 min and doesn't even show you how to use it.

Can anybody walk me through this? I have the meter, strips, the poking device and lancers.
Unless you are trying to calibrate your monitor, you should have everything you need. Needle, monitor, strips, poking device.
The monitor should already be calibrated coming from the factory.

I got my calibrating solution off Amazon as i remember. I bought it awhile after i got the meter as i thought the results were off. $10ish as i remember for the testing solution. Have to get the stuff that is compatible for your unit if you get some. The readings can be 10-20% off according to the FDA standards as i remember and still be called accurate. The units are usually accurate same as BP monitors but calibrating seems reasonable to me and it is cheap to do.

Unless you are trying to calibrate your monitor, you should have everything you need. Needle, monitor, strips, poking device.
The monitor should already be calibrated coming from the factory.

The problem i just dont know how to use it. I know im supposed to poke my finger with the thing using one of the lancers. Idk where the strip comes in. There is a place to insert the strip in the monitor

Turn on monitor, place strip in top of monitor, prick finger, place blood droplet on the end of the strip that is not inserted into the monitor (top of strip)
Wait for reading to show up on monitor.

It's been a while but I believe that is right..LOL

No offense dude but could you not have just googled this shit?

It’s absolutely insane to me you’ve used GH, MK, insulin DNP etc yet can’t figure out a glucometer (not to mention that you haven’t used one given your PED history). Come on, man.

It’s absolutely insane to me you’ve used GH, MK, insulin DNP etc yet can’t figure out a glucometer (not to mention that you haven’t used one given your PED history). Come on, man.
X1000

Another thread of his 🤦🏼‍♂️

I was weird and read the instructions and followed them when i got my monitor. I posted what i thought was a simple vid on the topic but i guess it wasn't. My bad.

There was 1 video on YouTube.

My bad, what was i thinking asking a question on a discussion forum? Here i am thinking people could just not reply if it wasn't something they felt like discussing.

My bad, what was i thinking asking a question on a discussion forum? Here i am thinking people could just not reply if it wasn't something they felt like discussing.
I just typed ReliOn Glucose Meter into YT and literalllly 20 videos popped up. Stop being an idiot.

There was 1 video on YouTube.

I promise you, PROMISE YOU there’s more than one video on how to use it. This was the first thing that came up when I googled “how to use a glucometer”

There’s literally nothing to be discussed on this topic. You insert a strip, prick your finger, then put the blood on it. That’s literally it.

Idk where the strip comes in. There is a place to insert the strip in the monitor

I mean… come on dude… there’s literally only one place to even insert the strip and you’re confused?

I just typed ReliOn Glucose Meter into YT and literalllly 20 videos popped up. Stop being an idiot.

And have you watched any of them? Most of them are ads and i didnt see a single tutorial on how to use it.

Maybe lower your tren dose if somebody asking for help with a specific device they haven't used is lowering your quality of life this much.

I guess I should have saved this question for a message board related to bb, and hgh/aas use so I didnt inconvenience you. Oh wait...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131