over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crazy low blood glucose but no symptoms

hevi-head

Registered
Newbies
Been on GH for years and my fasted glucose has regularly been on the higher side first thing in the morning like slightly over 100 or higher. I’ve taken metformin in the past at 500 XR in the early evening and it didnt do a ton but did seem to help. I’ve started it back up here lately in the same protocol.
I haven’t checked glucose in awhile and went ahead and did it this morning a few minutes after the GH (no slin). Came up at 30. I thought there’s no fucking way, was feeling absolutely fine. Thought it had to be that my strips went bad or the meter was fucking up but Checked again a few minutes later and it was at 33 then 50. Obviously got some sugar in immediately
When I’m running slin (log) I naturally check it a lot more. I don’t go crazy with the carbs and usually start with 10 per iu. In the times where my timing was off and felt the glucose dropping I’d immediately notice it with the sweats and being shaky and that’s at like 60ish maybe a tad lower before I got some sugar in. Is there any way I could’ve actually been at 30 and felt fine? From what I’m reading that’s severe and close to passing out. I meant to grab it and bring it to work but got in a rush walking out the door.

I've never got that low on a meter but have noticed I can check it, then check 30 seconds later, the reading is 20-30 points different. One time LabCorp got me at 30 the Doctors said it was probably an error because other tests were fine

Dude I’m not a doctor but highly doubt you were actually at 30. This is why I refuse to use those shit Walmart monitors - they’re always all over the place.
Yep, that’s what it is, just cheap. It’s always seemed pretty accurate (as far as how I feel) but 3 tests in a row, maybe the strips went bad.

this is not possible - your glucometer is 100% fucked up
Yeah it just weirded me out at first. Kind of a panic feeling lol. As a little bit of time has passed it’s funny now.
Any recommendations on one?

I would get yourself a new monitor! Definitely very unlikely that you would be at 30 without being symptomatic!

Accu Chek or contour plus

I've heard others recommend the contour brand. I see contour has different models such as contour next EZ, contour next ONE, contour next GEN, and contour plus.

The one you recommend is the contour plus?

Accu Chek or contour plus
I also recommend Accu-check. In the US its the strips are readily available, which is nice if you forgot to order online. Relion (Walmart brand) its notoriously bad. I would ditch that ASAP, if that's what you're using @hevi-head .

I've heard others recommend the contour brand. I see contour has different models such as contour next EZ, contour next ONE, contour next GEN, and contour plus.

The one you recommend is the contour plus?
It's hard to say, some people say that the contur plus one overstates the results and the older contur plus model is better, but it all really depends on the specific device - you have to remember that glucose meters have a margin of error

Yeah, I can't see that being accurate. You would be doing the flops on the floor. Even if you are eating no carbs your liver would keep blood sugar stable by releasing it from glycogen.

Errors happen. I would take it again. Have you calibrated the monitor recently.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity