over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rookie

Marty44

Registered
Viewing the pics of the ones posted on this board is an incredible site. From Vander, Jerrywear and Rea to some of the newcomers. Well, I am as new and raw as they come. Even though all of the submitted pics are mostly by people preparing for a show I thought I would share some of my own. I am not preparing for any show, in fact I have never even attended a show even though I grew up about an hour away from the Arnold Classic. I played sports my whole life, mainly baseball but ten or so years ago working out hard and lifting weights was kind of frowned upon for baseball players, especially little 2nd basemen such as myself. I didnt pick up a weight until I was about 21. For the most part of 3 years I really didnt take it too seriously and didnt know much about it at all. Then, right before I turned 24 my dad died and even though we didnt have the greatest of relationships sports was a great common ground between us. I needed to find that competition again. (I swear I would beat the hell out of my little nephews in basketball and say I was "teaching them a lesson" when in fact I just dont like to lose haha. Well, that's when I got more serious about lifting and saw the slight changes in my body and it gave me a much needed self-confidence boost as I am a pretty quiet dude. Well, now I am 26 and moved across the country to AZ and things are going great. However, I needed a goal in bodybuilding, I needed to feel some sort of competition even if the competition was against myself. I've learned a lot over the past few months from the likes of Vander, Tom Platz, and whomever else I can drain some info from. I love the great support and motivation that is given on this board so I thought I would post some pics of me and get all the constructive criticism and support/motivation that I can get. My current weight is about 168 and I'm 5'6. My goal is to put on another 20 or so pounds and then cut down to 175 or so. Right now there are no plans to enter any sort of competition (as you can see from the pics) but just reaching these numbers would be a great goal for me to reach. Well, tear me to pieces if you wish because it will all be taken as info to add to my repetoire. Thanks a lot and good day....I SAID GOOD DAY!

Marty

Marty I was the same way i had to find a competitive sport again so i was drawn to BB , the fact is i never lifted consistently until age 24 never touched a thing drug wise until age 24 and didnt compete until 25 im now 28 so thats only 3 years of competing , i had no clue what BB was only knew who Arnold was and watched pumping iron and would get a kick outta it , i didnt know what posing was i just made up my own LOL people used to say hey do you compete and i was like hell no screw that i dont wanna get up there in undies and pose thats gay , and thats exactly waht i thought ahahahaha but as time went on i missed competing against MYSELF so what better sport then BB so i started to push myself and see what could happen and then i started to grow and rather quickly so i decided ok maybe i could do ok at this so i stopped the drinking well mostly and the rec drugs i quit using them as much as i did and started training and competeing for and against myself ,,, its the best feeling when you have to rely on yourself and not a team mate cause theres no escuses in BB its up to you and only you .

pix? :confused:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity