over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SARM Stack for prep.

There is no show out there that I'm aware of that test other than natural shows and I've looked at some of the list in different organizations and sarms would be 100% a reason for disqualification. Your either natural or not there is no in between shows so your trying to cheat the system. Honestly I have no respect for this, either man up and complete in the npc or don't compete at all bc your not natural. What do you accomplish by winning a natural show on gear?

Please post the name of this half natural organization.

I agree here, I usually subscribe to the mentality that if you're not cheating you're not trying hard enough but in this case where there is an actual differentiation of natural vs non natural competition what do you really accomplish by cheating?

It's like winning the special olympics but you're not handicapped, congratufuckenlations....

There is no show out there that I'm aware of that test other than natural shows and I've looked at some of the list in different organizations and sarms would be 100% a reason for disqualification. Your either natural or not there is no in between shows so your trying to cheat the system. Honestly I have no respect for this, either man up and complete in the npc or don't compete at all bc your not natural. What do you accomplish by winning a natural show on gear?

Please post the name of this half natural organization.
Its through musclemania. Where all the "half nattys" compete. Look at their pros who all claim life time natural and clearly aren't. SARMS are not mentioned on their list for banned substances at all. So quit your crying, its my choice to compete. The start of this thread were for peoples opinion on which SARMS would be best to run through prep. Your cry baby comments on me taking them for this show are irrelevant and are not going to change anything.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Its through musclemania. Where all the "half nattys" compete. Look at their pros who all claim life time natural and clearly aren't. SARMS are not mentioned on their list for banned substances at all. So quit your crying, its my choice to compete. The start of this thread were for peoples opinion on which SARMS would be best to run through prep. Your cry baby comments on me taking them for this show are irrelevant and are not going to change anything.

Ok cool....but im actually interested to hear your rationale for choosing to compete there though. Is it so you have a better chance of winning? Do you want people to kiiinda think you might be natural? Do you think you'll get your ass handed to you in the NPC? I'm really interested in whatever strange explanation you have...

Ok cool....but im actually interested to hear your rationale for choosing to compete there though. Is it so you have a better chance of winning? Do you want people to kiiinda think you might be natural? Do you think you'll get your ass handed to you in the NPC? I'm really interested in whatever strange explanation you have...

Clearly judging by his defensive responses and dodging of questions he's small and scared he'll get waxed if he competes in a truly untested event. Good luck in your endeavors.

Clearly judging by his defensive responses and dodging of questions he's small and scared he'll get waxed if he competes in a truly untested event. Good luck in your endeavors.
Laughing my Mutha Fuckin Ass off,Rollin on the Floor...Knew this is exactly where this thread was going to end up going...

THE REAPER

Musclemania does not drug test, the drug test kits will "arrive late because of FedEx or UPS"

I'm 5'9, 190lbs and 9.3% bf, competing in the physique division & its my first show. I've never ran a cycle of AAS/PH because I've made some really solid gains naturally and even more so from the SARMS. I'm not going to compete in the NPC for my first show where everyone is running way harder shit then SARMS because im not ready to take that leap yet. This show is more or less a learning experience to see what it'll be like posing, standing on stage in front of an audience. My apologies for stepping on everyone's feelings that are so sensitive to the fact of me taking SARMS in prep for a "tested" show through muscle mania. Really had no intention of bringing the pussy out of everyone on this forum.

I'm 5'9, 190lbs and 9.3% bf, competing in the physique division & its my first show. I've never ran a cycle of AAS/PH because I've made some really solid gains naturally and even more so from the SARMS. I'm not going to compete in the NPC for my first show where everyone is running way harder shit then SARMS because im not ready to take that leap yet. This show is more or less a learning experience to see what it'll be like posing, standing on stage in front of an audience. My apologies for stepping on everyone's feelings that are so sensitive to the fact of me taking SARMS in prep for a "tested" show through muscle mania. Really had no intention of bringing the pussy out of everyone on this forum.

Lol your not helping your case! I would not admit that I needed drugs to compete in physique in a tested organization.

ya so id still recommend mk, ostarine if you can find real stuff, and gw. Should be decent for helping a bit. Its not gonna be dramatic like AAS but should help. Id definitely recommend some ghrp and gnrh if youre willing to go that route too

ya so id still recommend mk, ostarine if you can find real stuff, and gw. Should be decent for helping a bit. Its not gonna be dramatic like AAS but should help. Id definitely recommend some ghrp and gnrh if youre willing to go that route too

I agree, if your going the sarm route you should just go all the way and do peptides with sarms. I had a buddy that looked like a totally different person in 8 weeks on peptides and sarms. If I remember correctly he was doing 25mg of mk677 upon waking, 100mcg of ipam/cjc 3xday, 50mcg of igf lr3, 25mg of ostarine an hr pre workout (not sure why he done it preworkout). Not sure what his overall muscle gain was but he had abs for the first time in his life, he was the strongest he'd ever been and he was noticeably bigger.

I personally don't run a lot of sarms but I do like mk677, ostarine, and gw and I've heard good things about lgd.

I agree, if your going the sarm route you should just go all the way and do peptides with sarms. I had a buddy that looked like a totally different person in 8 weeks on peptides and sarms. If I remember correctly he was doing 25mg of mk677 upon waking, 100mcg of ipam/cjc 3xday, 50mcg of igf lr3, 25mg of ostarine an hr pre workout (not sure why he done it preworkout). Not sure what his overall muscle gain was but he had abs for the first time in his life, he was the strongest he'd ever been and he was noticeably bigger.

I personally don't run a lot of sarms but I do like mk677, ostarine, and gw and I've heard good things about lgd.
If i run peptides in the future it wont be before the show. I haven't done much research on them at all. Not even sure how they work.

Will be competing in my first show Aug 5th in the physique division. I have been running RAD-140 with LGD for about 6 weeks with some great gains. I will run them for about 4 more weeks then PCT after.

I will start prep, at the beginning of May & was wondering what are some opinions for what SARMS I shpuld run through prep and up to the show. I was considering S4, Osta and GW.

Waist of time and money....
Who knows what's in them...
Why take the risk of pissing out a real anabolic and test positive after all that prep and hardwork?

Maybe just pick another show and get nasty wit it???

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws