advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scrioxx Somastim/IGF1/Scitropin Experiences?

1 week on 3 x 3 hgh and 40 mcgs lr3 and I think it is definitely helping..

at this rate i'll be back to 4 plates by easter..lol

Attachments

• IMG_7951.JPG
    IMG_7951.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
here is my good arm with lots of help from karl

Attachments

• IMG_7950.JPG
    IMG_7950.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 215
Damn..... what the doctors had to say ? is it a major tear ? ligaments involved ?

What is Igf? Im not familiar with it or how to cycle it with gh......

left pectoral tear...fibers only but a bunch of them.
no surgery which is good but I am worried about how deformed my pec may be.
may have torn a little bicep as well but I cant tell till the swelling goes down which is very significant

no more pressing 4 plates + for this aging bodybuilder.

lr3 is one of the best supps you can include for multiple reasons.
I considerate hgh on steroids..lol

Keep updating us with your progress, I expect you to be fine, it'll be very interesting to follow your recuperation, I know you have vast experience in this field, we all cross fingers for u brother

Shitty injury, but you'll be 100% in few months, GH (cycled with IGF) and some patient will contribute allot here

I am not familiar with IGF.....what is its purpose and how is it cycled with GH?

GH and IGF1 has a distinct synergistic effect when combined,

In a nutshell IGF1 is considered the most anabolic hormone, and is responsible among multiple growth patterns including linear growth of bones and more to hyperplasia of muscle tissue (increase in muscle fibers). major part of the GH anabolic effect is through triggering IGF1 secretion from target tissues such as liver, kidneys and muscle.

While saying that IGF1 is the mediator for most of the anabolic effect of the GH we must consider 2 things -

The GH has some direct metabolic effect by itself, both in releasing glucose and fatty acid into the circulation, and by this raising metabolism and releasing available energy for anabolic demands, The GH has also a direct effect on nitrogen balance not through the IGF1 path

The IGF1 itself has a direct suppressing effect on the endogenous GH release - so if u inject exogenous IGF you actually and directly suppress any GH present in the circulation

So the ideal solution is combining them both and by this keep optimal serum GH and IGF1 levels

In a nutshell IGF1 is considered the most anabolic hormone, and is responsible among multiple growth patterns including linear growth of bones and more to hyperplasia of muscle tissue (increase in muscle fibers). major part of the GH anabolic effect is through triggering IGF1 secretion from target tissues such as liver, kidneys and muscle.

While saying that IGF1 is the mediator for most of the anabolic effect of the GH we must consider 2 things -

The GH has some direct metabolic effect by itself, both in releasing glucose and fatty acid into the circulation, and by this raising metabolism and releasing available energy for anabolic demands, The GH has also a direct effect on nitrogen balance not through the IGF1 path

The IGF1 itself has a direct suppressing effect on the endogenous GH release - so if u inject exogenous IGF you actually and directly suppress any GH present in the circulation

So the ideal solution is combining them both and by this keep optimal serum GH and IGF1 levels

How would you schedule the dosing? GH immediately post workout and then the Lr3 about 20-30 or so minutes later?

Yes this is a known protocol with good feedback on

Conc, what protocol you use with lr3 and how do you schedule it with your gh dosing? Gonna jump on Karl's wagon and give it a go while adding MA's mk677.

Conc, what protocol you use with lr3 and how do you schedule it with your gh dosing? Gonna jump on Karl's wagon and give it a go while adding MA's mk677.

I like them at the same time right before my workout. I would suggest some isolated protein and fruit too. I put lots of different supplement powers in there too, including extra BCCAs. It definiteley will improve you taking both together.

Yes, I've also seen best feedback when taken pre workout with proper nutrition support (avoid any heavily digested food! just like said Isolated protein ir even better just EAA with afruit or even better fruit juice or Vitargo)

I love a good dose, 5-10 iu hgh 1hr prior to workout so its hitting post.
I also sometimes add slin to peak at the same time..
lr3 is great but I find it hard to workout on depending on dose as it steals my blood sugar, unless you really pound the carbs.

Last edited:
Using both products from sciroxx. 2.5iu GH in the morning pre-cardio. 40mcg LR3 pre-workout. Also running 25mg MK-677 and a TRT dose of testosterone. This stack works very well for me.

That is really interesting.....so if I decided to add IGF1 along with GH, what would my basic cycle look like? And how long would I run the IGF1 along with the GH? I am currently on my 3rd week of my first cycle of GH by itself....I am at 4iu ed split and I plan on staying on for a year. Any feedback would be appreciated......thanks

...lr3 is great but I find it hard to workout on depending on dose as it steals my blood sugar, unless you really pound the carbs.

I'm low carb at the moment and now that I read this I think LR3 has been making me tired lately... Was hoping I could handle it but I might just need to back down the dose from 65mcg :/

I love a good dose, 5-10 iu hgh 1hr prior to workout so its hitting post.
I also sometimes add slin to peak at the same time..
lr3 is great but I find it hard to workout on depending on dose as it steals my blood sugar, unless you really pound the carbs.

You've trialed the DES?

I did a really good and long run with the Des.
I was dosing immediately post about 5-10 minutes after dosing mgf.
I was using it more for nutrient shuttling at this crucial time of when my anabolics and intake of nutrients were at there highest.
I was also looking at taking advantage of new muscle fiber growth and maturing them threw out the rest of the year adding in new growth and more permanent muscle.
I have no problem achieving a pump and figured dosing pre or intra would potentially end my workout prematurely.

That is really interesting.....so if I decided to add IGF1 along with GH, what would my basic cycle look like? And how long would I run the IGF1 along with the GH? I am currently on my 3rd week of my first cycle of GH by itself....I am at 4iu ed split and I plan on staying on for a year. Any feedback would be appreciated......thanks

Any info on this?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner