over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seems like everyone gave up on GH FRAG

GoneForever

Banned
Im gonna give it a shot after my cjc/ghrp6 is up. Seems like nobody talks about it anymore. Im gonna do a 8weeker with 200mcg in the a.m. and 200mcg around 10-12hrs later to see how this stuff compares. I've decided I will never be happy with normal IGF levels, so its peptides and Gh for ever now :)

The only guy I ever saw who was raving about it was doing 400mcg in the am 400mcg in the pm, food for thought.

total waste of money, I dropped $400 on 4 wks worth and it didn't do fucking shit. Stick w/ GH, IGF-1, MGF, and slin. Proven and tried and true

I thought gh frag didn't raise igf levels at all.

It doesn't. It is ONLY the lipolytic/anti-lipogenic domain of intact hGH. So it is able to increase lipolysis, and decrease lipogenesis in adipose tissue, but that is all.

Also the fragment with the amino acid sequence (176-191) is 56% more bioactive then the fragment with the amino acid sequence (177-191).

So dat you think this stuff is worth it? Maybe use GH with it?

I can't answer for dat, but considering hGH frag is only used for fat loss there are much less expensive and more effective ways of doing that out there.

I can't answer for dat, but considering hGH frag is only used for fat loss there are much less expensive and more effective ways of doing that out there.

I can't answer for Vast but I'm going to pretend I'm Vast answering for Dat. :)

If the frag is inexpensive to you and good quality then adding it to a GH run should exacerbate the fatloss.

So lets see. Frag is about 15 aminos lonq which is about 1/13th the size (assumed weight) of GH (which is 191 aminos).

Nutropin reveals that 1 iu of their GH is equal to 333 mcg. So if you take 1/13 of 333mg of frag with each iu of GH you will double the fat burning power of GH. Ceteris paribus of course.

So if you take about 100mcg of frag per 1 iu of GH you will increase GH's fat reducing power by a factor of 4.

Not bad.

How about 2iu of GH + 200mcg of frag in the morning and 2iu of GH + 200mcg of frag in the evening?

No single hormone, no single aspect of body reconstruction be it cardio, diet, weight-lifting, hormone or supplements should be expected to carry the entire load of enabling you to reach your goal.

If something makes a positive contribution then that is a good thing.

How about adding it to a CJC-1295 + GHRP-6 cycle?
Would it provide negative feedback to the pituitary the way exogenous HGH does?

How about adding it to a CJC-1295 + GHRP-6 cycle?
Would it provide negative feedback to the pituitary the way exogenous HGH does?

The following is taken from part of my response to a similar question at AM, post #138 in my thread there.

Growth Hormone-Fat Cycle (Brief Look):

The secretion of growth hormone (GH) and the mass and distribution of body fat are connected through a complex series of interactions. There is sufficient evidence that a growth hormone-fat cycle exists and that elements of this cycle may possess regulatory functions.

The essential elements of the cycle are:

(1) GH-deficient individuals are often obese and lose body fat when they are treated with GH; GH is lipolytic in vitro and causes an acute release of free fatty acids (FFA) when administered in vivo;

(2) Free fatty acids (FFAs) released from adipocytes are likely to be metabolized within nearby cells and can also enhance the activity of UCPs;

(3) Circulating FFA inhibit the pituitary release of GH by most secretagogues, including growth hormone releasing hormone, and

(4) The obese state is characterized by a defect in GH release which may be reversed by weight loss.​

Reference: Gertner JM, Growth hormone actions on fat distribution and metabolism. Horm Res 38:41–43, 1992.

So the inhibiting effect that GH (or Frag) has on its own release via an increase in circulating fatty acids is something to keep an eye on.

Would you recommened mixing the GH+frag in same shot or should they be taken seperate timing. For example, I planned on using a low dose of GH like
4iu's EOD pwo only and gh frag in the morning and at night, unless you think another method is best. Btw, i love you.

I can't answer for Vast but I'm going to pretend I'm Vast answering for Dat. :)

If the frag is inexpensive to you and good quality then adding it to a GH run should exacerbate the fatloss.

So lets see. Frag is about 15 aminos lonq which is about 1/13th the size (assumed weight) of GH (which is 191 aminos).

Nutropin reveals that 1 iu of their GH is equal to 333 mcg. So if you take 1/13 of 333mg of frag with each iu of GH you will double the fat burning power of GH. Ceteris paribus of course.

So if you take about 100mcg of frag per 1 iu of GH you will increase GH's fat reducing power by a factor of 4.

Not bad.

How about 2iu of GH + 200mcg of frag in the morning and 2iu of GH + 200mcg of frag in the evening?

No single hormone, no single aspect of body reconstruction be it cardio, diet, weight-lifting, hormone or supplements should be expected to carry the entire load of enabling you to reach your goal.

If something makes a positive contribution then that is a good thing.

fourthgen; said:
Would you recommened mixing the GH+frag in same shot or should they be taken seperate timing. For example, I planned on using a low dose of GH like
4iu's EOD pwo only and gh frag in the morning and at night, unless you think another method is best.

That looks fine to me.

fourthgen; said:
Btw, i love you.

I don't date fat chicks and I'm not going to make an exception for you. :ch:eky-sm

Dat, have you ever found any real info about how long gh frag stays good in BAC? Ive heard conflicting info from 10 days all the way to a month or so like ghrp.

Dat, have you ever found any real info about how long gh frag stays good in BAC? Ive heard conflicting info from 10 days all the way to a month or so like ghrp.

I don't have anything that directly answers your question at the moment (but again I haven't spent a lot of time on it either).

176-191 (AOD9604) should be more stable then 177-191 (AOD9401).

"[T]he length and the disulfide bond of hGH(177-191) were crucial for it to retain biological activities. Truncated analogues with deletion from either N- or C-terminus showed dramatic loss in activity." - Development of a Human Growth Hormone Peptide Analogue AOD9604 into an Anti-Obesity Drug, Woei-Jia Jiang, Peptides: The Wave of the Future, Michal Lebl and Richard A. Houghten (Editors), American Peptide Society, 2001

All I have for you at the moment does not directly answer your question.

"Molecular stability of AOD-9401. Synthetic AOD- 9401 was stable in the aqueous KRB buffer at pH 7.4. Less than 5% of the analog was found degraded after 16-h incubation at 37°C (data not shown). The half-life (t1/2) of AOD-9401 was ;50 and 170 min in enzymic digestion with pepsin and trypsin, respectively (Fig. 1). These t1/2 values indicate that the structure of the peptide was reasonably stable in the presence of trypsin and pepsin, the two major gastrointestinal enzymes in the digestive tract of the body. These findings are supported by our observation that AOD-9401 is detected in rat plasma 30 min after oral administration to animals (unpublished data)." - Effects of oral administration of a synthetic fragment of human growth hormone on lipid metabolism, M. A. HEFFERNAN, Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 279: E501–E507, 2000

Well I decided to give frag a shot. Gonna be using a small dose of GH at 6iu's EOD and gonna do frag at 200mcg in the a.m. and 200mcg in the p.m. 6days per week. I just wonder if I should make my frag off day on the same day im off GH or on a day when im on GH.

Anyone know if GH frag has to be taken long term to see effects like HGH does? I ask b/c I was gonna run it for 10weeks and im about half way through and want to take 2weeks off. Not sure if that will mess stuff up at all?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity