over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Semaglutide nausea

Cv215

Registered
Newbies
Hey guys quick qustion. My gf is your average middle age mom who doesnt really workout. She ordered some semaglutide and started it at .25mgs, and was going to start that one weekly for a few weeks and then possibly increase.

That one dose made her so violentltly ill. It started with about 6 hours of nausea and then over 24 hours of non stop vomiting. Its been about 55 hours since that shot and shes at least stopped throwing up but said her stomach is still a little rough.

Did anyone else go through this and or have any recommendations for going forward? Should she lower the dose to half of that next week or does the nausea subside.

New guy to the board here but I have a bit of experience with Sema, the way it works is that it slows gastric emptying.

Not judging your gf here so don't take offence, but I think the issue is that people will take it and eat 'junkier' kinda foods (or they still have the stuff digesting in their guts), so they just hang around in the gut for longer than normal and that can make people sick. She's gonna puke till all that fatty food is out of her stomach.

I use it with a pretty typical bro diet, just very high protein, some healthy fats and fill in the rest with decent carbs and the only time I get sick is if I eat some shitty foods

I could be wrong so apologies if so and it's something else, but that's just my experience of one way people get sick. She could also lower the dose too

Gal at my gym was taking it and it always made her puke within hours. And she was on the lowest dose. She had to quit because she was miserable. My wife has taken it and only had mild nausea.

It seems to be very individual in regards to its side effects , some people it doesn't really bother and can ramp uo the dose quickly others like your girl it turns inside out. A lady my wife works with diluted hers and started out at 1/16 mg for two weeks , then went to 1/8 for a couple weeks then to 1/4 which is where she has been for a couple months now amd having great results. Some people work up to 1mg a week before seeing good results

My wife takes it and it makes her nauseous for a few hours, nothing too bad, no throwing up. A few of her friends are on it and feel the same. They all eat clean.
My best friend and his wife are on it, they don't eat clean while the hope the shot will do all the work. Fried food, a lot of food, a lot of wine.......they puke their guts up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131