over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Serious elbow pain please help

Mr tiny

Newbies
Hey guys thanks for taking a min to help me out. I am new to the site but old to the game. I am very exited to be on this site, and looking to learn alot, and also help others on here with my knowledge, a d mistakes over the years lol.

So I have been having some serious tennis elbow issues,and recently went to the Dr who recommend me getting cortisone shots. I have been talking to other buddy's of mine, and they are telling me to just rest it, ice the hell out of it, and along with some stretching. They said the same thing I was thinking that if I get the shot I won't no if I am doing more damage to the elbow or not, because it's only getting the pain away, and not solving the real issue. If any one has had this problem before and can help me out I would appreciate it. I can't not take off from the gym for more then a month just un heard of for me thanks guys.

Hey guys thanks for taking a min to help me out. I am new to the site but old to the game. I am very exited to be on this site, and looking to learn alot, and also help others on here with my knowledge, a d mistakes over the years lol.

So I have been having some serious tennis elbow issues,and recently went to the Dr who recommend me getting cortisone shots. I have been talking to other buddy's of mine, and they are telling me to just rest it, ice the hell out of it, and along with some stretching. They said the same thing I was thinking that if I get the shot I won't no if I am doing more damage to the elbow or not, because it's only getting the pain away, and not solving the real issue. If any one has had this problem before and can help me out I would appreciate it. I can't not take off from the gym for more then a month just un heard of for me thanks guys.

I would probably do all the above,,,get the cortisone shots,,rest your injury,,do rehab,,,ice/heat,,,anti Inflamm's. Treat it like a baby until it goes away.

Hey bro thanks a lot for the useful info. So my best bet is to probaly just give my problem A 100% tlc or it's just gonna catch up to me even worse in the long run? I never thought this dam day would come but now I'm that guy who gonna be putting down the weights for a while, and just doing cardio. I am gonna make an appointment on Monday to maybe get the sht, and take it from there. Thanks again my friend.

Elbow trouble here as well

Sore right in the outer area. Especially in a first set of dips. Or bench
After that felt ok. But would ache hours later
Went on for a while. Till i stArted gettin swelling. Turned into bursitus
Fought w it. Kept draining and tryin. Work thru
Till i went out of town for work for a week.
Swelling went down. Havent drained since.
If it hurts. Dont do it. Take care of what u have. Its all u have !
Give ur selftime to heal
I would do the cortizone too

Thank you for that info. I am defiantly going to just man up and give the cortisone a chance, and take it from there thank you brother have a nice weekend.

I had the same problem, the doctor gave me 3 cortisone shots in a 2 month period and it only helped for a few weeks at a time, so I rested it for a few weeks keeping iced and then hot packing it, I started working out again a few weeks later with some pain still but after pushing through it the pain has been gone now for 4 months

Check into ART bro,it helped me big time,i had bad chronic problems with inner and outer elbow,once i started getting ART done i improved fast,personally i would try that before i would injects.

I do ART (active release techniques) and it is very effective for even chronic cases of tennis elbow... but there might not be one in your area. Go to the ART website Active Release Techniques: A.R.T. and check by location to see if there's one around.

You need one who is upper credited or they will have the Ue icon beside their name.

Try this site

**broken link removed** I hope it helps.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear