over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Serum test from GHRP-2/CJC1295

[lang=vi]Now maybe someone can explain this to me, if you used the peptides mentioned and received that kind of gh serum score, what would be the point in hgh. I say this because most good hgh I see even pharm grade give about a 30 on the serum score.[/lang]

Exactly! Many people feel that peptides are equally effective as synthetic GH or even better since they are not faked as GH commonly is.. However, GH does have a much longer half life....if you get real GH!! :)

[lang=vi]Now maybe someone can explain this to me, if you used the peptides mentioned and received that kind of gh serum score, what would be the point in hgh. I say this because most good hgh I see even pharm grade give about a 30 on the serum score.[/lang]

That "30" score is a relative number. The standard is 10iu IM with an expected serum score around 30. If you were to use more GH immediately before testing, the serum would be higher.

I guess the only fair way to compare would be to spend an equal amount on both, and run an IGF during the last week of both your comparisons. The winner is your bigger bang for the buck.

Yeah man, who cares about the serum? Lets get some IGF bloods going.

Would love to see more guys testing IGF-1 after a month or two on these peptides.

I would test but don't know where? Lol so where and how much does it cost to do this. I would do it if under 100 dollars.

That "30" score is a relative number. The standard is 10iu IM with an expected serum score around 30. If you were to use more GH immediately before testing, the serum would be higher.

I guess the only fair way to compare would be to spend an equal amount on both, and run an IGF during the last week of both your comparisons. The winner is your bigger bang for the buck.

:yeahthat::yeahthat:

I would agree with you faded. Especially with some of these guys researching DAC, Ive seen some outstanding IGF-1 levels..

DAC seems to be pulling the highest serum igf1 scores. 10mg DAC a week pulled igf1 in the 400's.

DAC seems to be pulling the highest serum igf1 scores. 10mg DAC a week pulled igf1 in the 400's.

I scored a 298 on 4mg a week and 25mg mk677 in 3 1/2 weeks. I'm going to ramp it up on my next one.

Nice! How high are you going to ramp it up?

I'm thinking I'll go with 10mg a week. It's easier and more convenient for me to go with DAC because of the least amount of injections. I'll keep MK677 at 25mg and I'll throw a mega dose of Ipam pre-bed on workout days. I'm going to run it by some of our peptide gurus first to see if I might add something. This is going to be run about 2 weeks after I start PCT.

is there a timing to take it? Does it interfere with the glycemy?

Wouldnt GH yield IGF levels for a longer period of time v.s. peptides? And I would think long term levels of constantly elevated IGF would benefit muscle gain and fat loss the most v.s. just a few short bursts of GH serum?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131