over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SHARK WEEK WITH JETHRO TULL~

JT you RULE bro! ...another great thread...i just cant compete haha...gotta step up my game on the picture threads!:cool:

RJ

Jethro,

The reason people are so willing to help you and Meredith out is bc you are such great people and impact us all in such a positive manner. You both are stand up people and treat others as they should be and provide everyone with such inspiration on how you carry yourself through everyday life.

Thanks again for sharing all of these moments with us!

JT, we need more teachers like you. I really like how you handle the kid that all the other teachers can't handle. I'm sure the kid really respects you and will never forget you.

Couldn't have said it better...
If the world had more people like you, i swear it would be a much much much better place

JT + lab coat = Bruce Banner

Awesome pics as always, JT. Thanks for sharing.

The kids are all on my ass to dress up as the hulk for Halloween.

Awesome pics as always, JT. Thanks for sharing.

I told them today that I'd feel like an idiot if I did that, because I am friends with some guys who make me look like a starvation victim!

Buselmo, man, you are a cool guy!

Attachments

• hulk pic.jpg
    hulk pic.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
JT's definitely a favorite up there. Kids are always coming up to me and asking if I'm his wife and after I say, "No, I'm his girlfriend. If you call me his wife he might freak out and book a one way ticket to Mexico!" They tell me that he's "so cool" and he's their favorite teacher. Then I'm like, "Yeah...I GUESS he's OK!":rolleyes: :D

JT, I'm with the kids. You have to do the Hulk and POST PICS!!!

JT-

Thank you so much for sharing. You are definitely an inspiration to many people on many levels. I have to say I have really come to enjoy you're threads - your thoughts and pictures are fascinating and entertaining. This world needs more people like you.

Good luck getting that new job. Your mom is still in my prayers.

I don't know if you need to paint yourself green. In that first picture you look scary enough in the lab coat. I could hear the pipe organ and see the lightning!. Add a few blood stains and it will be perfect!

By the way don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch. It looks like most of the kids apreciate what you are doing.

It looks like they are all happy to be in your class.
And that does not surprise me.

Send me your powders. [Now that's a joke, I am TOTALLY against all those type of supplements! lol] ;):)

SHARKS?!?!? In my A&P class in Highschool we dissected CATS! Memories though, I still remember those few days like they were yesterday (honestly it's only been 6yrs lol) We had to stitch the belly back up of the cat, all 4 of us had given it a try and none of us could stop laughing. We finally just took the string and wrapped around the cat a few times and made a decorative bow to tie it up. It was cutest, dead cat you'd ever laid eyes on.

My bestfriend is working on her Phd at St. Judes Children Hospital. She has access to every machine I can think of, I always joke with her, telling her I'm going to send some gear down so you can run some test for me. She starts throwing a tussy about how she'll lose her job lol.

They better not let me no where near their labs, I'm the kid who was told not touch the button... but ended pushing the button.:D

Don't touch the button!

SHARKS?!?!? In my A&P class in Highschool we dissected CATS! Memories though, I still remember those few days like they were yesterday (honestly it's only been 6yrs lol) We had to stitch the belly back up of the cat, all 4 of us had given it a try and none of us could stop laughing. We finally just took the string and wrapped around the cat a few times and made a decorative bow to tie it up. It was cutest, dead cat you'd ever laid eyes on.

My bestfriend is working on her Phd at St. Judes Children Hospital. She has access to every machine I can think of, I always joke with her, telling her I'm going to send some gear down so you can run some test for me. She starts throwing a tussy about how she'll lose her job lol.

They better not let me no where near their labs, I'm the kid who was told not touch the button... but ended pushing the button.:D

I've got this one kid named Zack who always wants to turn on the gas handles. I am like "just leave those alone". Your response made me laugh.

You sound like you would have been fun to have around. Some of the kids do all my discipline for me. I don't have to say much once they figure out what pisses me off.

You had to stitch the cat back up? Lol. Geez, your bio teacher was a hardass! We'll do some cats this year too. These fish smelled HORRIBLE. Teachers down the hall were bitchin'.

I have to admit, it was bugging me too.

On top of all that the girl looks like that comedian Margaret Chow...only fatter and more bloated.

All the good looking girls were showing up at my room saying stuff like, "We know she's a liar Mr. Tull. You've never made me feel uncomfortable and I am hot!"

LMAO!!! :D

So that's how you keep yourself busy when Meredith isn't there... by receiving pre-pubescent girls in your room? :eek: Now I clearly understand the purpose of all these boxes of candies stored in the closet over your bed... :mad: :eek: :D ;)

Just kidding my friend, just kidding... you know my humour by now... :eek: ;) Well, even if that may not sound that funny!! :rolleyes::(

Lol, if I had candy in the closet, Phidias....

LMAO!!! :D

So that's how you keep yourself busy when Meredith isn't there... by receiving pre-pubescent girls in your room? :eek: Now I clearly understand the purpose of all these boxes of candies stored in the closet over your bed... :mad: :eek: :D ;)

Just kidding my friend, just kidding... you know my humour by now... :eek: ;) Well, even if that may not sound that funny!! :rolleyes::(

It wouldn't last long! Plus, if I ever get lonely I've got those pictures of you to entertain myself with. Massive French guys do it for me. :D

The guy who owns the board is a good guy. He's chosen moderators that try to weed out the idiots and negative folks who are prone to "indiscretions". lol.

Good to hear! In the little bit of Internet scanning that I have endeavored in, it seems like, for the most part, people on these discussion boards are kids/teens from the dialog I read.

I actually get a kick out of some of those guys too. There are MANY great competitors on the board. Once in a while I cruise through other boards and you get a lot of horse manure and immature b.s.

I concur!

Thanks for the words, sir!

You betcha!

It wouldn't last long! Plus, if I ever get lonely I've got those pictures of you to entertain myself with. Massive French guys do it for me. :D

:eek:

All these years and you just confess it now... I'm in shock!!

:p

Couldn't have said it better...
If the world had more people like you, i swear it would be a much much much better place

Waste of time. You customs won't let monster cookies cross Saudian borders...

:D ;)

I love it. So entertaining. u could charge money to see your posts!

I remember doing frogs, cats and pigs in middle and high school. then in college the real deal human cadavers.

always fun seeing people gag LOL

That's awesome JT!! Cool pics, as always...It's looks like you got a great group of kids there my friend!!

Don't give up on it brother...You're doing what you were meant to!!!

You're living a story book life...The body, the job and the beautiful, intelligent woman!! You da man JT!!!;):)

I love when you post these pics JT, it takes me back to my high school years. We disected frogs, worms, and a Cat.

I miss my high school years and it seems that every time you post something like this it takes me back for at least a little while.

I agree with the others you are a great role model, certainly better than the ones I had as teachers. I bet these kids see you as a real life superhero.

Thanks for sharing and please keep them comming.

JT

this was awesome read as usual..I swear, you make people laugh, & feel good.

Always entertaining, and refreshing..I would love to have had you as a teacher, someone fun that cares alot for the students. Your kids are lucky.

on another note, the girl who pointed out that you've never made her feel uncomfortable, and SHE'S hot, that was hilarious:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131