over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should I get off or stay on?

JTAustin3

Registered
Newbies
I’m 23 turning 24... I’ve taken prohormones and sarms and fucked my testosterone levels up from 900 to 450... I started “trt” to satisfy the girlfriend. Been on blast and cruise of 500 test and 250 test for about 7months and about to do half a cc a week from now on. Any opinions on me staying on or trying to pct with hcg nolvadex and clomid? Because I’ve never pct’d before in my life so idk if I can get my natural test back strong again or not. Thanks guys I’m really enjoying all the forums I’m learning from hoping to get some feedback.

You're pretty young. Your levels came back decent for not doing a PCT. I'd try that first before relying on TRT for life.

Thank you, that’s what I’m thinking too now that I’ve learned what real PCT is. I only used DIM for pct

Thank you, that’s what I’m thinking too now that I’ve learned what real PCT is. I only used DIM for pct
What’s your pct going to look like?
I’d say your fairly young. Just do a solid pct and see how it goes.
Nothing to lose. 😁

only reason I like to stay on is I feel better mentally and physically lol.

My pct would be 1000iu hcg 10 days with nolvadex and clomid those days. I’m not too experienced so I’d have to look it up again where I saw on how much clomid and nolva. Any feedback on the pct? Thank you!

It’s been a little while since I’ve ran a pct but I usually run pct for 4 weeks.
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50
I usually run long esters on my test so I start about 3-4 weeks after last injection.

with Hcg I have no experience so I can’t help ya on that one.

That’s what I’ve done and works for me yes but maybe wait a little and see what others say.

I didn’t like the effect of going on and off so I’ve been on trt for the past 3 years lol.
around your age actually.

Go off, stay off, don't mess with pct, dial-in diet and stay lean to maximize T

450 isn't that low, I bet it would be fine over time

Why no pct? Figured I’d need to get my balls turned back on

thanks

Why no pct? Figured I’d need to get my balls turned back on

thanks

You should do a PCT since your actually on AAS now. Imo you were way to young to even start using unless you had plans on competing, but we’re past that point now. I never used Clomid for PCT, it was always Nolva.

With your long estered test wait two weeks after your last injection. Start with 60mg ED for 7 days, then 40mg ED for 7 days, and finally 20mg ED for 7 days. The HCG isn’t necessary unless your boys have shriveled up. Like I said you’re young so you should bounce right back.

It’s gonna take about 4 months though to feel somewhat normal again. And kiss goodbye to some of your progress you made. Just be prepared for that.

Looks like you just joined up and creating a bunch of new threads. Before creating a thread utilize the search function because 99% of your questions will be answered by searching and reading. Good luck!

Cage

Thank you and yeah I’m trying to post a lot to gain “trophies” which will let me join certain conversations

And I started because I took prohormones and sarms and my total test got messed up and yes my boys are shriveled up I need hcg lol.

I didn't do a pct once. What a disaster. I got acne, lost almost all gains, no energy and worse of all, erectile dysfunction. Some people can get away with it. I'm not one of them. Good luck!

Go off, stay off, don't mess with pct, dial-in diet and stay lean to maximize T

450 isn't that low, I bet it would be fine over time

I agree with this, I have done a fair few PCT and twice coming off with nothing but willpower. The body is an amazing thing. Let your self normalize rather than stuffing it with more hormones.

Every PCT i have felt shit, the few i just came off slowly tapering doses to nothing it it was a much smoother transition.

If you were 30+ and been abusing all different compounds it would be a different story.

I’ve only been on cruise and (mostly) blast for 9 months now. Sadly I’m choosing to stay on when I was about to get off because I broke up with my gf as of over a year long and need to gain more confidence and get a shredded summer physique and get some ass. Hopefully when I come off this fall my natty test will be good. Talking hcg during all this hopefully will keep me at least fertile

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws