over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When should I expect side effects

Pratt

Newbies
I’m two weeks into my cycle approaching 3 when should I expect side or should I not expect sides? I’m not prone to hair loss or acne I did gain nearly 30 pounds in 2 weeks though and now lost about half of it, I am feeling the effects of increased strength wakefulness after barely sleeping increased sex drive. No side effects so far what can I look out for to reduce side effects. I’m using a natural anti thinning shampoo right now that is all never been prone to acne in my life. I am on a dose of 500 mg test 2 shots a week I hear mixed thoughts on whether this is a high dosage. I had very high test to begin with and I am not a small person in stature. Thoughts on dosage when can I expect side effects?

Get proper screening and periodical blood work and stop guessing. We are not medical professionals or know anything about your health or history.

Beginner’s Forum ——>

But seriously man, who tf knows. @pesty4077 nails it - get regular bloodwork and check your health markers frequently.

Don’t go by “feel.”

If you’re expecting side effects and looking for them behind every corner, you’ll attribute all sorts of unrelated stuff to “side effects”

…you may be perfectly fine with no sides on 500mg test. You may also grow a royal pair of tits and cultivate an acne field on your back that resembles the surface of Mercury.

Just watch your bloods, monitor your vitals, and treat your diet as the most critical aspect of using gear and you’ll be fine.

I always enjoy your writing style sir

Beginner’s Forum ——>

But seriously man, who tf knows. @pesty4077 nails it - get regular bloodwork and check your health markers frequently.

Don’t go by “feel.”

If you’re expecting side effects and looking for them behind every corner, you’ll attribute all sorts of unrelated stuff to “side effects”

…you may be perfectly fine with no sides on 500mg test. You may also grow a royal pair of tits and cultivate an acne field on your back that resembles the surface of Mercury.

Just watch your bloods, monitor your vitals, and treat your diet as the most critical aspect of using gear and you’ll be fine.

I’m two weeks into my cycle approaching 3 when should I expect side or should I not expect sides? I’m not prone to hair loss or acne I did gain nearly 30 pounds in 2 weeks though and now lost about half of it, I am feeling the effects of increased strength wakefulness after barely sleeping increased sex drive. No side effects so far what can I look out for to reduce side effects. I’m using a natural anti thinning shampoo right now that is all never been prone to acne in my life. I am on a dose of 500 mg test 2 shots a week I hear mixed thoughts on whether this is a high dosage. I had very high test to begin with and I am not a small person in stature. Thoughts on dosage when can I expect side effects?

Are you using side effects to gauge if you have high quality product? or just out of curiosity?

How old are you?

Stats?

What side effects are you referring to?

30lbs in two weeks? You must be eating everything in sight.

What do you hope to achieve from the cycle?

Some people don’t get side effects..don’t expect anything!

I’m almost 38..been using since I was 17..didn’t have any side effects except lethargy from anadrol until I was 35..tren bites my ass now..and my hair started to thin a little.

All my blood work has been cool and everything..just follow your bloodwork and don’t be an asshole with gear

Gained 30 pounds in 2 weeks then lost 15 pounds the third week seems like something is off.
Something was, I was injecting 50mg thinking it was 500mg and eating as much as I could because I was listening to some dude who said bulk first cycle to make the most of the cycle

How old are you?

Stats?

What do you hope to achieve from the cycle?
I just want to get shredded with a six pack and hold enough muscle on my body to be athletic looking to
How old are you?

Stats?

What do you hope to achieve from the cycle
To get shredded gain some muscle and look athletic with 6 pack I’m making minimal progress 4 weeks in to the 20 I have planned I will post some progress it really feel like I have made none adding t3 and clen in 2 weeks and cardarine for better runs and maybe injectable l carnitine if all that fails

I just want to get shredded with a six pack and hold enough muscle on my body to be athletic looking to

To get shredded gain some muscle and look athletic with 6 pack I’m making minimal progress 4 weeks in to the 20 I have planned I will post some progress it really feel like I have made none adding t3 and clen in 2 weeks and cardarine for better runs and maybe injectable l carnitine if all that fails
How often do you hit your abs? Just stick around and you will learn everything you need

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity