advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should I lower my gear due to closed gyms?

Mute

Registered
Newbies
Just simple and straight forward question. I’m one of the hundreds of thousands of mestheads having withdrawals from the gym. I am currently just running Test Cyp/500mg I did have Dbol with it but that portion of the cycle is done. I still have a good 7-8 weeks left of my cycle. I am doing homeworkout with bands and an actual bech but of course it’s not enough. I was contemplating on coming down to a TRT dose and just cruising with that until things start to turn around for the world. I honestly don’t know if it’s a dumb question or not but I’m genuinely curious.

I lowered mine down to TRT since this looks longer term than expected. I'm able to train but not for BBing per se.

I lowered mine down to TRT since this looks longer term than expected. I'm able to train but not for BBing per se.
Yeah I def understand. I’m just in the dilemma of coming off completely or not. I’ll orobably just do the same I feel like it’ll be better that way.

I'm using this time to come off completely, not even trt. Do you guys ever go to zero pins or at minimum do y'all do trt levels? I feel like without any injects I feel like have even more of a rest but that's 100% anecdotal and may be worse.

I just ended up buying a home gym set-up. I find once I get out of the rhythm. It's hard to get back into it. But when you're going gets addictive. So I want to keep it up. Plus it will be great for when the gym's do open back up, because days that I'm less motivated I can always just get a 20 or 30 minute workout in at home.

I live in a one-bedroom my home gym is in front of my front door by the way

I'm using this time to come off completely, not even trt. Do you guys ever go to zero pins or at minimum do y'all do trt levels? I feel like without any injects I feel like have even more of a rest but that's 100% anecdotal and may be worse.
Depends what your goals are. When you come off you lose ,that is if you are larger than your supposed to be ("past your genetic potential"). But at about 200 mg of test a week I have personally found I can keep most of my gains. That's me personally. Having low test levels is not good for you. So if you're cycling on and off. I really don't see the point. But my endocrine system got damaged after my first cycle.

I just feel like cruising on 100-125mg until the apocalypse is over with us probably the smartest thing to do. I def agree when you come completely off and train, you will lose more muscle at a rapid pace.

If you think your workouts are challenging enough to progress and make gains, I'd just finish out the cycle. If not, which would probably be the case for most of us, trt would obviously be the better option. Otherwise your just flushing money down the toilet and placing unneeded stress on the body.

I appreciate everyone’s feedback. Def going with 100mg every 4 days. Shit sucks but eh🤷🏽‍♂️

I just feel like cruising on 100-125mg until the apocalypse is over with us probably the smartest thing to do. I def agree when you come completely off and train, you will lose more muscle at a rapid pace.
I think this is the way to go, anything you lose will snap right back and your sensitivity will be higher than ever when you go back on. Consider the 10-12mg/day protocol if you know your test is full strength.

As it sounds like muscle will not be built during this time. It is up to the person to decide how much their health means to them.

I feel like just running a TRT dose is a logical decision. But sidenote, these home workouts and just coming down to TRT doses and not being at the gym is slowly fucking with me mentally. Obviously we’re all dealing with the same thing but man..😩

I think this is the way to go, anything you lose will snap right back and your sensitivity will be higher than ever when you go back on. Consider the 10-12mg/day protocol if you know your test is full strength.
Wait I just realized what you said, what do you mean10-12mg/day protocol?

Wait I just realized what you said, what do you mean10-12mg/day protocol?
Yep, it lets you get off the AI, reduces aromatase activity to normal (takes a month or more to do this) and helps the body normalize and resensitize to androgens. Losses that happen during this period will snap back in a very short period of time and gains will be greater than ever on lower doses (allowing you to ramp up doses over time and make even gains on the same doses as before).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws