advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Showtime for the first time 40 year old!

Well I made it through everything to the stage!!! Bodyweight 210 lbs 5'10.5.
I got 4 th in masters and 4 the in heavy open. Masters was by far the toughest class! 12 guys great condition! 9 guys in heavy open and my buddy Dave got first ! I trained him for the show from felt pretty good seeing him win!
I am hooked being on stage in front of 600 + people in a sold out house!! Damn it was great!! 541315_10150868329897092_768727091_9642842_1059092513_n.jpg

You rocked it man :headbang:. I though that was Dave, tell him I say good job!

The guy on the left in the first postgot first masters,middle and got over all. The guy on the left in second post is my Buddy Dave who got first in open heavy.When I can get pics of the top three from my divisions I will post. I am have been getting text and calls all day saying I should have had second or at least third open and third masters but it is what it is and God dang look how I turned out who would have thought!!
Quick list of SHIT I went through to get here.
1. 3 tricept ruptures that required my left tri being reattached twice and right once!
2. Torn left rotater pending surgery
3. Tumer removed from l-5/s-1 disc rupture in 2-20-11.
4.Father passed away 2/03/11
5. Working 7 days a week for 6 months on rotating schedule nights/days.
6.Nasty custody battle with wifes baby daddy.
7. Had to stop all sups for 4 weeks at 3.5 months out due to allegations being made by babys daddy.
8. Finacial issues(vehicles,medical bills, etc)
9. My 29 year old Navy veteran Nephew goes missing on easter. We recover his body when I am 5 days out.This is after over$1,200.00 in expences for investigator (PI) gas etc and over a hundred hours driving looking for him.
10. Then last night to top it off after pre judging I headed back to my town to pick up kids for finals and get a flat tire 15 miles outside of town and the spare is bad!!(my dumbass for got to get it fixxed!)Didnt think I was going to make it back !!
It was one HELL of a journey!!!!

Last edited:
Bro from following your post leading up to this and all you went through, CONGRATULATIONS!! I know those 2 4ths on your first run must feel so sweet... hope to see you compete again underbetter circumstances.. great job man, true hard work paying off here.

The guy on the left in the first postgot first masters,middle and got over all. The guy on the left in second post is my Buddy Dave who got first in open heavy.When I can get pics of the top three from my divisions I will post. I am have been getting text and calls all day saying I should have had second or at least third open and third masters but it is what it is and God dang look how I turned out who would have thought!!
Quick list of SHIT I went through to get here.
1. 3 tricept ruptures that required my left tri being reattached twice and right once!
2. Torn left rotater pending surgery
3. Tumer removed from l-5/s-1 disc rupture in 2-20-11.
4.Father passed away 2/03/11
5. Working 7 days a week for 6 months on rotating schedule nights/days.
6.Nasty custody battle with wifes baby daddy.
7. Had to stop all sups for 4 weeks at 3.5 months out due to allegations being made by babys daddy.
8. Finacial issues(vehicles,medical bills, etc)
9. My 29 year old Navy veteran Nephew goes missing on easter. We recover his body when I am 5 days out.This is after over$1,200.00 in expences for investigator (PI) gas etc and over a hundred hours driving looking for him.
10. Then last night to top it off after pre judging I headed back to my town to pick up kids for finals and get a flat tire 15 miles outside of town and the spare is bad!!(my dumbass for got to get it fixxed!)Didnt think I was going to make it back !!
It was one HELL of a journey!!!!
All that and you still looked F'N awesum. I figured you would look good, but had now idea you would look great. Congrats on everything you accomplished. You have to be stoked at the results.

All that and you still looked F'N awesum. I figured you would look good, but had now idea you would look great. Congrats on everything you accomplished. You have to be stoked at the results.

Cant wait for the next one Q!! I have learned so much and if I dont have to go through half the crap I did this time... Plus I wont be more then 230 when I start this time!

Cant wait for the next one Q!! I have learned so much and if I dont have to go through half the crap I did this time... Plus I wont be more then 230 when I start this time!

You are such an inspiration to me. I have been debating weather to compete or not based on just we we go through in life and felt it would be to much of a effort. My age 47, family and so on, all just excuses.

Seeing what you have been through and how you have persevered and how great you looked, has given me a different perspective. Thank you. I dont even know you and you have made a greater impact on me than training partners and friends. I wish you well bro.

Incredible transformation! You looked really great on stage! You should be very happy of your achievements, especially since you had a difficult path getting there.

You look great up there man! Glad your first experience went well, and way to persevere bro!

fourth in both heavy open and masters over 40

Great Work Man and nice placing! Sounds like you had a few obstacles. However, I think you would agree sometimes surpassing all that life throws in front of you, makes it all the more rewarding! Best to you in your future and bodybuilding training..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131