over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 years training

Beyond_Failure

Newbies
Hi everyone!

New to the board and wanted to drop some pictures. I started training about two years after recovering from an illness. Strength training was supposed to be there to help me get some mind muscle connection back and quickly turned into an obsession.

Anyway, been on the Dr test since the beginning. Starting weight was 159 pounds at 5'11 biggest was 222 pounds, currently 208. I would like to pack on some size that I can continue to maintain with TRT. I was hoping some experienced guys could put eyes on me and let me know if a lean 220 pounds is in my future. I have small joints, not the best insertions and my hips are not all that narrow. I started with powerlifting / power building and am now running DC.

My starting bench was 75 pounds, starting squat was 50 on the smith machine. Current bench 315 and I now rep 315 for reps on squats.

My legs have started to come in some, back is coming in. Delts, chest and arms have been the slowest. I had an anterior delt tweak early on and it set me back some.

I'm currently 45 years old. I'd like to see where I can take my genetics.

Where do you all think my BF % is. I'm trying to keep the calories up. I tend to hold fat in my lower back / hip area.

Attachments

• few months before I started.jpg
    few months before I started.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 20211015_085049_Burst01.jpg
    20211015_085049_Burst01.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 64
  • Relaxed front.jpg
    Relaxed front.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 75
Good gains. At 208, you look good, but to be 220 lean, that is about 20 pounds of muscle and at TRT dose is going to be hard. Not saying it can't be done but would take awhile.

Set smaller goals first. How about 212 leaner then you are at 208. Guaranteed you would see a difference.

Good gains. At 208, you look good, but to be 220 lean, that is about 20 pounds of muscle and at TRT dose is going to be hard. Not saying it can't be done but would take awhile.

Set smaller goals first. How about 212 leaner then you are at 208. Guaranteed you would see a difference.
Oh for sure. I've already dabbled a little last summer and went over my TRT. Ran the basic dbol, deca, test cycle. I trained and ate like a damn fool though. I shot up to 222 pounds and looked horrible. I was thick and strong but man, it wasn't pretty. I've been doing my homework however. I think next go around will be much different. I also think 212 like you said at a lower BF% is a great place to land and build from.

Thanks for the advice.

If you've got any tips for managing inflation or speeding up recovery let me know. I don't recover all too fast.

Oh for sure. I've already dabbled a little last summer and went over my TRT. Ran the basic dbol, deca, test cycle. I trained and ate like a damn fool though. I shot up to 222 pounds and looked horrible. I was thick and strong but man, it wasn't pretty. I've been doing my homework however. I think next go around will be much different. I also think 212 like you said at a lower BF% is a great place to land and build from.

Thanks for the advice.

If you've got any tips for managing inflation or speeding up recovery let me know. I don't recover all too fast.
Supplements like EAAs, glutamine, creatine, beta alanine, Citrulline, with dextrose during workouts. You need an adequate amount of carbs around workouts too. I would suggest a little whey isolate before and after workout. If this isn't working, you are not getting enough rest, either from lack of sleep or overtraining.

Supplements like EAAs, glutamine, creatine, beta alanine, Citrulline, with dextrose during workouts. You need an adequate amount of carbs around workouts too. I would suggest a little whey isolate before and after workout. If this isn't working, you are not getting enough rest, either from lack of sleep or overtraining.
Appreciate that.

Hi everyone!

New to the board and wanted to drop some pictures. I started training about two years after recovering from an illness. Strength training was supposed to be there to help me get some mind muscle connection back and quickly turned into an obsession.

Anyway, been on the Dr test since the beginning. Starting weight was 159 pounds at 5'11 biggest was 222 pounds, currently 208. I would like to pack on some size that I can continue to maintain with TRT. I was hoping some experienced guys could put eyes on me and let me know if a lean 220 pounds is in my future. I have small joints, not the best insertions and my hips are not all that narrow. I started with powerlifting / power building and am now running DC.

My starting bench was 75 pounds, starting squat was 50 on the smith machine. Current bench 315 and I now rep 315 for reps on squats.

My legs have started to come in some, back is coming in. Delts, chest and arms have been the slowest. I had an anterior delt tweak early on and it set me back some.

I'm currently 45 years old. I'd like to see where I can take my genetics.

Where do you all think my BF % is. I'm trying to keep the calories up. I tend to hold fat in my lower back / hip are

great

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner