over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

some quick pics tonight

Lenny

IFBB PRO / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Some quick pics tonight when I got home from training. I plan on still posting 6 week full body pics on Sunday for true feedback, but was just messing around tonight and decided to snap some fun phone pics. I upped my cardio from 30 minutes to 45-60 minutes and made some adjustments with my macro's to see how the body would react. So, he is some tonight pics and the better ones to come on Sunday. Still having fun with all of this even though I keep seeing DQ blizzard commercials followed by Olive Garden commercials, not to mention JT's cookie monster thread surfacing again:D....yummmyyyyyyyy time come May 30!

Oh yeah, since making some adjustments my weight dropped to 173lbs all of sudden from 180, but I am not using the scale anymore to keep progress...just one tool.

Attachments

• 4.16.09 (bedroom mm).JPG
    4.16.09 (bedroom mm).JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 368
  • 4.16.09(abs).JPG
    4.16.09(abs).JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 332
  • 4.16.09 (mm).JPG
    4.16.09 (mm).JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 342
  • 4.16.09 (legs).JPG
    4.16.09 (legs).JPG
    63 KB · Views: 328
you got great delts lenny! def. put some more shots up and maybe in a lil better lighting as the light is really drowning out your def. in some of those pics compared to previous pics.

You look great. Having the size and experience to change your body quickly through manipulation of macro's is what its all about. Very few can get to that intermediate/advanced level. Thats what bodybuilding is all about. Props!!!

looking great Lenny :)

you got great delts lenny! def. put some more shots up and maybe in a lil better lighting as the light is really drowning out your def. in some of those pics compared to previous pics.

Thanks B-Boy, damn delts grow, but I want my chest to grow with them...and I will more pics up on Sunday that will be more complete.

You look great. Having the size and experience to change your body quickly through manipulation of macro's is what its all about. Very few can get to that intermediate/advanced level. Thats what bodybuilding is all about. Props!!!

Thanks ergo...I figured make adjustments and push myself even harder, something gotta give and hopefully that is bodyfat.

looking great Lenny :)

Thanks bro!

Wow Lenny, legs look great with your teardrop showing striations. I agree with Bigboy, if we had better lighting, you will see even better pictures of you. Wish I had those delts, overall you are around the corner now.

delts and quads look FREAKY!!!!
you look way ahead of schedule if you're 6 weeks out. keep it up and get sliced and diced bro!

Definitely one of the best physiques on PM!! :) You look SO MUCH heavier than 173lbs!!!

Major improvments in leaness AND fullness... you're well on your way, Lenny! Keep it up man!!

Damn, im gettin sick of guys puttin up pics at '6 weeks out' when they are 20x leaner that far away from their show then i was the day off! :( ;)

Lookin awesome man. I agree you look waaay heavier, and it looks like somebody cut your quads up with a knife!

Wow Lenny, legs look great with your teardrop showing striations. I agree with Bigboy, if we had better lighting, you will see even better pictures of you. Wish I had those delts, overall you are around the corner now.

Thanks Pesty for the comments and I will get some complete pics up soon.

delts and quads look FREAKY!!!!
you look way ahead of schedule if you're 6 weeks out. keep it up and get sliced and diced bro!

First of all, you deserved 1st at your last competition and look freakin great! Thanks Buselmo for the comments, gonna finish this thing strong.

Definitely one of the best physiques on PM!! :) You look SO MUCH heavier than 173lbs!!!

Major improvments in leaness AND fullness... you're well on your way, Lenny! Keep it up man!!

Thanks a ton Phidias, but my physique is not near the caliber of you big dudes...maybe one day! I feel like I weigh 173lbs, but prolly because I feel hollow and could eat a house full of triple layered cup cakes right now:eek: :D

Damn, im gettin sick of guys puttin up pics at '6 weeks out' when they are 20x leaner that far away from their show then i was the day off! :( ;)

Lookin awesome man. I agree you look waaay heavier, and it looks like somebody cut your quads up with a knife!

Thanks and don't be so hard yourself. Keep plugging away and things happen, well that is the damn plan at least! OUCH...I hope nobody took a knife to my quads:D Thanks bro!

Looking good! The quads have a lot of separation.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws