over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Start gh, test or gear first?

skibonzai

Newbies
Quick background:
37 year old male. 6-6, 225 lb., 15% bf. Spent last year getting down from 260 lb. and about 25% bf.

Looking to gain some lean mass and shed the "spare tire" fat that is keeping me over the 10% mark.

Planning on doing a gh cycle along with turanabol and test cyp. Being one to be somewhat systematic on how I do things, should I start the gh first, the test first, or the gear first and start the others with about 2 weeks in between?

Any thoughts?

You want to start GH first, it does take a little bit for it to get going in full force. Right off the bat you'll most likely get some water retention so imo its nice to get that over with before you start test because with using test your estrogen levels will rise to compesate for the additional testosterone you've added giving you more bloat also.

You want to start GH first, it does take a little bit for it to get going in full force. Right off the bat you'll most likely get some water retention so imo its nice to get that over with before you start test because with using test your estrogen levels will rise to compesate for the additional testosterone you've added giving you more bloat also.

Apparently your the only one that has any knowledge on this. Thanks for the reply!

GH needs to be run for a minimum of 6 months for goods gains, fat loss etc. I would run your GH for at least 3 months before my cycle. It will allow you drop some additional BF before running the test. Continue to run the GH through your cycle and PCT, and I think you will be happy with the results. You should drop the initial water weight from GH in about 6 weeks.

Although I think GH is great in a variety of ways, it works best in an androgen-rich environment. I'd say it's best to wait about 2 weeks into your cycle to start the GH (if you're not already taking it), although it's still fine used either way. If you're worried about bloat/estrogen just take some adex or letro with your test, and if you really want to get shredded add some T4 (or T3? I've read conflicting studies supporting one or the other). If you can afford to continue to take the GH post cycle that would definitely help in maintaining your gains and I highly recommend it.

Apparently Ski, you need to be patient. Personally, I am not interested in your drugs you want to use as much as I am interested in your diet and training. What are those?

Apparently Ski, you need to be patient. Personally, I am not interested in your drugs you want to use as much as I am interested in your diet and training. What are those?

I work the CKD. Low carb high protein (350G ED) during the week with cals right at or slightly below maint. The weekend is comprised of refeeds through carb loading at approx. 1000 cal. above maint. Workout is a mix split routines (approx 3 weeks each) of low rep (6-8) heavy weight and higher rep (10-12) to keep muscles guessing. I lost approx. 10 lbs of lean mass during my weight loss cycle... partially from running keto too long and partially from a double hernia from squats.

Don't mind being patient but at 37 the ball is just starting to roll slightly downhill... I want to get some strength and mass gains and the gh will naturally help in that area. Never had to get into the aas before but I'm not 20 any more.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Mosthated808
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws