over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

starting offseason pictures !

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Here are my starting offseason pictures. Im sitting at 254lbs as of today. I was 223.8lbs at my show 5 weeks ago. The rebound has been pretty good. I took 2 weeks off from the gym, ate whatever I wanted for about 3 weeks. For the last 2 weeks, I have been eating cleaner (offseason clean that is) and training pretty hard. The gains have been really good the last couple weeks. I did get up to 259lbs, but it was alot of bloat, not real pretty....lol !!! The goal for next year is North Americans (master and open) as a superheavy. I know I wont be a huge superheavy (im guessing, Ill be around 230-235lbs) but if I can nail my conditioning down and with my shape, I think I can do decent. I have hired a prep guy out of chicago, who is going to help me on my diet, and supplements. Plus, (this is a big one) he can see me every couple weeks during my prep time, and even my offseason. So I really believe having a second set of eyes (beside my training partners) is going to make a huge difference. I really think now at 39 my metabolism is different and what I did a few years ago isnt working as good. I know this year, I was really off, in both shows. And it showed im my placings (2nd in both) So Im really hoping for some better results next year, and making the improvments i need to stand on stage at the NAC...thanks for the support

chris

Attachments

• IMG_2867.JPG
    IMG_2867.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 685
  • IMG_2868.JPG
    IMG_2868.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 534
  • IMG_2869.JPG
    IMG_2869.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_2871.JPG
    IMG_2871.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_2872.JPG
    IMG_2872.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 434
For putting on over 30lbs you still look nice and lean! I think your next year might just be your best so far. For bodybuilding I dont think your age matters so much.

Nice rebound Chris. Best of luck to you for the future:headbang:

Look great as always.

thanks guys for the comments. This rebound has been pretty good so far. Im surprised I did stay somewhat lean as I've eatin ice cream almost everyday so far. For the most part I eat clean for 5 meals and one meal is kinda dirty. But, im starting to get old of any junk food. So X-mas will probably be it, then its just a cleaner offseason diet. Here is my side chest shot up close. I think in the short amount of time, ive made really decent improvments. I hope to continue them for another 5 months, before I start my prep.

Attachments

• IMG_2875.JPG
    IMG_2875.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 707
Lookin good Chris, what weight you shooting for? What contest you aiming for next?

Lookin good Chris, what weight you shooting for? What contest you aiming for next?

the goal is north americans. as for weight im not sure, besides im going to do it as a super. I competed this past year in the super's (229lbs) and looked decent. but now I would like to come in alot leaner and harder around the same weight.

You look in awesome shape, really good size!

Good luck with everything.

Here are my starting offseason pictures. Im sitting at 254lbs as of today. I was 223.8lbs at my show 5 weeks ago. The rebound has been pretty good. I took 2 weeks off from the gym, ate whatever I wanted for about 3 weeks. For the last 2 weeks, I have been eating cleaner (offseason clean that is) and training pretty hard. The gains have been really good the last couple weeks. I did get up to 259lbs, but it was alot of bloat, not real pretty....lol !!! The goal for next year is North Americans (master and open) as a superheavy. I know I wont be a huge superheavy (im guessing, Ill be around 230-235lbs) but if I can nail my conditioning down and with my shape, I think I can do decent. I have hired a prep guy out of chicago, who is going to help me on my diet, and supplements. Plus, (this is a big one) he can see me every couple weeks during my prep time, and even my offseason. So I really believe having a second set of eyes (beside my training partners) is going to make a huge difference. I really think now at 39 my metabolism is different and what I did a few years ago isnt working as good. I know this year, I was really off, in both shows. And it showed im my placings (2nd in both) So Im really hoping for some better results next year, and making the improvments i need to stand on stage at the NAC...thanks for the support

chris

You look great Chris, I still don't think you have quite peaked yet in terms of taking advantage of your full potential with lean bulking. I think you could add just a tad bit more size in the right areas. ( I only say this because I've known you for a decade so I'm judging off the course of your career.) Keep at it man you always impress me.

Your looking great. Goodluck with everything. I saw your vid etc in the other thread... your daughter is adorable. I think me and my gf are gonna try for a baby next year :)

You look good bro. Great shape for off season!

You look great Chris, I still don't think you have quite peaked yet in terms of taking advantage of your full potential with lean bulking. I think you could add just a tad bit more size in the right areas. ( I only say this because I've known you for a decade so I'm judging off the course of your career.) Keep at it man you always impress me.

thank you dave...that means alot coming from you...:D

id have to disagree with you chris, i feel your last two showings at your shows have been well. i feel your conditioning was crisp, could you have been better? of course, we all can but i feel it was the best you've looked in all the years you have been competing.

Looking solid as always Chris. Good luck in 2012!

Chris trying to compare apples to apples. I'm about the same age, weight and build minus some leg devolpment. Wondering your height?
Looking great and like to see that chicago show. Go get it!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws