over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Strikeforce Tonite

"Mental giant?" it takes no mental giant to slam someone. And Rampage for all his lazy ass faults when he is focused (pretty fucking rare occasion I admit) is a very good complete fighter. And that was YEARS ago.

Just so it's clear, I wasn't talking about you or Rampage...I meant Arona, only because he allowed himself to get into that situation.

I happen to be a mulitple time all american in judo and wrestling...you chump. I am 10 times the athlete of him and probably 100 times you doushe. Oh i attached a PICTURE for your dumbass to see. No gi 10 man championship. Blackbelt division, where i choked out Oleg Taktarov of russia to win an international tourny. Guess you talked shit to the wrong person.

i guess your just a chump inside then.

Haha! Fair enough;)

;)..I still think he's arguably the best I just wanna see him tested with this new breed of hwt.(big, quick, lean, still needing to diet to make 265)...pre-Lesnar/Carwin/the new Overeem, it was a different game

Just so it's clear, I wasn't talking about you or Rampage...I meant Arona, only because he allowed himself to get into that situation.

no i didn't think it was at me bro. i too forgot it was Arona.
i'm with u...i want fedor to win and think he would. but the number of fighters who stuck around for 1 or 2 or 22 too many fights FAR outnumbers the the ones who knew when it was time to call it a day. Fedor is one of the classiest, smartest, greatest fighters of any discipline ever and I just hope he is one of the few who calls it a day before it's obvious he shoulda done so before.
Peace

no i didn't think it was at me bro. i too forgot it was Arona.
i'm with u...i want fedor to win and think he would. but the number of fighters who stuck around for 1 or 2 or 22 too many fights FAR outnumbers the the ones who knew when it was time to call it a day. Fedor is one of the classiest, smartest, greatest fighters of any discipline ever and I just hope he is one of the few who calls it a day before it's obvious he shoulda done so before.
Peace

Of course nobody wants a great champion to keep fighting when he's "lost it". Why is Fedor in this conversation tho? All he's done over the last few years is wreck top ten fighters and relegate them to being shitty fighters. He has also taken almost no damage whatsoever. Sure he has thin skin and gets a cut, but he has not gotten beaten up on at all. He waits for the right moment and destroys ppl, end of story.

Reason being is to be the best, you have to fight the best. If he really wanted to fight the best he would be in the UFC.

He very well might be one of the best still, but he isn't doing much to prove it.

Why is it that everyone seems to think if your not a UFC fighter your not "the best"
What in Gods name makes you any better then anyone else just because your a Dana White bitch? God it makes me sick every time i read someone automatically assume that the only skilled fighters have to be a Dana whore.
Fedor and his manager have publically stated Fedor will fight ANY UFC FIGHTER as long as it was not a pay per view owned/whored and pimped by Dana White. Dana refused, and still refuses.
Has anyone ever thought that sometimes a man would rather stand for what he believes in instead of bowing down to the all mighty dollar?
Fedor makes PLENTY of money fighting exactly how he has been fighting and he remains "Dana" free. Believe this or not, but in Russia, and most of Europe Fedor is a GOD of MMA. The UFC and Danas whores are a joke to other parts of this big ol world.
Fedor has a net worth of $15 million and not one penny of that money went into Dana Whites pocket. Do you really think he needs Danas whore money?
Would you sell out to the "Don King" of MMA if you already knew you where the best of the best? In Fedors case... the answer to all the above would be NO!

"He very well might be one of the best still, but he isn't doing much to prove it."
Are you kidding me? Have you EVER seen him fight? Does the fact he is 32-1 mean prove anything? Many of the 32 being ex UFC champs and fighters. Fedors only loss in the sport, a very controversial one that came at the hands of Tsuyoshi Kohsaka at the King of Kings 2000 Block B event on December 22, 2000, via doctor stoppage due to a cut 17 seconds into the fight. Footage shows that the cut was caused by a missed looping punch where Kohsaka's elbow struck Emelianenko's head. Elbow strikes were illegal under RINGS rules unless the striker was wearing elbow pads, which Kohsaka was not.
So, please my man... the "he isnt doing much to prove it" statement is either pure denial or your computer wont let you watch YOUTUBE because Fedor has gone BEYOND proving everything he has set out to prove.

who is fedor fighting next?

Fabricio Werdum - June 26th 2010 in San Jose California at the HP Pavilion and it will be on Showtime and NO its not PPV. Unlike every Dana whored out event, you wont have to pay an unGodly amount if money to watch Fedor fight.
If Dana cant whore it, sell it or make money endorsing it, he wont show it.

Why is it that everyone seems to think if your not a UFC fighter your not "the best"
What in Gods name makes you any better then anyone else just because your a Dana White bitch? God it makes me sick every time i read someone automatically assume that the only skilled fighters have to be a Dana whore.
Fedor and his manager have publically stated Fedor will fight ANY UFC FIGHTER as long as it was not a pay per view owned/whored and pimped by Dana White. Dana refused, and still refuses.
Has anyone ever thought that sometimes a man would rather stand for what he believes in instead of bowing down to the all mighty dollar?
Fedor makes PLENTY of money fighting exactly how he has been fighting and he remains "Dana" free. Believe this or not, but in Russia, and most of Europe Fedor is a GOD of MMA. The UFC and Danas whores are a joke to other parts of this big ol world.
Fedor has a net worth of $15 million and not one penny of that money went into Dana Whites pocket. Do you really think he needs Danas whore money?
Would you sell out to the "Don King" of MMA if you already knew you where the best of the best? In Fedors case... the answer to all the above would be NO!

"He very well might be one of the best still, but he isn't doing much to prove it."
Are you kidding me? Have you EVER seen him fight? Does the fact he is 32-1 mean prove anything? Many of the 32 being ex UFC champs and fighters. Fedors only loss in the sport, a very controversial one that came at the hands of Tsuyoshi Kohsaka at the King of Kings 2000 Block B event on December 22, 2000, via doctor stoppage due to a cut 17 seconds into the fight. Footage shows that the cut was caused by a missed looping punch where Kohsaka's elbow struck Emelianenko's head. Elbow strikes were illegal under RINGS rules unless the striker was wearing elbow pads, which Kohsaka was not.
So, please my man... the "he isnt doing much to prove it" statement is either pure denial or your computer wont let you watch YOUTUBE because Fedor has gone BEYOND proving everything he has set out to prove.

Geez, sorry for criticizing one of your heroes. :rolleyes:

First of all, I actually agree that Fedor is undefeated. Just want to throw that out there.

But, you summed up part of it here:
Many of the 32 being ex UFC champs and fighters.
Exactly. Guys who could no longer hack it in the UFC. This is NOT the same as competing against the best that the UFC currently has to offer. No doubt Fedor was one of the greatest MMA fighters ever. However, there isn't much evidence suggesting he is anymore. Just look at his recent fights. Rogers should NOT have been that tough of an opponent for him.

I agree with some of what you're saying about not wanting to be "Dana White's whore" as you put it. But, that argument is also a clever way to avoid ever having to come to the UFC and face the top fighters in the world.
Fedor and his manager have publically stated Fedor will fight ANY UFC FIGHTER as long as it was not a pay per view owned/whored and pimped by Dana White.
Let's be honest. Him or his managers saying that doesn't mean jack shit. They know it would never go down like that so they can say whatever they want.

I don't like or agree with everything about the UFC. In fact, there is a LOT I dislike about the UFC. I wish another organization would offer some real competition for them so that they would get their act together in many respects. But, as unfortunate as it may be, one fact still remains: The UFC has the largest collection of the world's best fighters. If you're not fighting in the UFC, you're not fighting the best there is - and if you're not fighting the best there is, you aren't proving that you are among those elite.

Geez, sorry for criticizing one of your heroes. :rolleyes:

First of all, I actually agree that Fedor is undefeated. Just want to throw that out there.

But, you summed up part of it here:
Exactly. Guys who could no longer hack it in the UFC. This is NOT the same as competing against the best that the UFC currently has to offer. No doubt Fedor was one of the greatest MMA fighters ever. However, there isn't much evidence suggesting he is anymore. Just look at his recent fights. Rogers should NOT have been that tough of an opponent for him.

I agree with some of what you're saying about not wanting to be "Dana White's whore" as you put it. But, that argument is also a clever way to avoid ever having to come to the UFC and face the top fighters in the world.Let's be honest. Him or his managers saying that doesn't mean jack shit. They know it would never go down like that so they can say whatever they want.

I don't like or agree with everything about the UFC. In fact, there is a LOT I dislike about the UFC. I wish another organization would offer some real competition for them so that they would get their act together in many respects. But, as unfortunate as it may be, one fact still remains: The UFC has the largest collection of the world's best fighters. If you're not fighting in the UFC, you're not fighting the best there is - and if you're not fighting the best there is, you aren't proving that you are among those elite.

I respect your opinions.
Fedor is not my "Hero". I am my son and daughters "hero" and thats all i want out of life - as a good father should.
Fedor is my all time favorite fighter and his fighting skills are only a small part of the reason why. His professional attitude, his noncocky personality ect ect.. He doesnt talk shit, he just walks the walk and moves on to the next victim.
My point in saying what i did about the UFC is this .... the UFC is the UFC because DANA WHITE can pimp the fighters with the lure or money money money. People seem to think you are nothing if you do not fight in the UFC.
Let me ask you something? If Michael Jordan had played in Europe do you think he would have been less skilled? Less of a champion? NO. He was the best because of who he was, and his skills. Same with Fedor. He could sign with Joe Blow on 8th street in Brooklyn NY and still beat anyone in the UFCs ass. Im not saying it would be a walk in the park but there is no doubt in my mind he would be just as unstoppable as he is throughout Europe.
Sure, his age will catch up with him and some day he will no longer be the best, but thats life.
Fedor seems to be the type of person (if you have ever watched any real stuff about him and his back ground) who is not lured or motivated by billions of dollars. He stated he wanted his family "comfortable" and i believe 15 million would do the trick, so why sell your name, your rights, your LIFE to Dana White when you already have what you want?
He offered to fight ANY UFC fighter in a non pay per view anywhere in Europe.
I can post the article. Dana has turned it down many times because he cant fill his pockets like he does with all his fighting whores.
Bro, im not saying UFC fighters are not any good. Sure, they are some of the best in the sport. Although, to me Brock is a JOKE. Until he learns some skills instead of just laying the person and pumping them with hammer fists he will never be a true champion.
Carwin will rip his head off. Carwin has some actual skill.
So, im not trying to make enemies here bro, we all have opinions, and i respect that.
Its just my opinion that the UFC is nothing more then a money racket. The fighters are good but no matter who you are or who you fight for, there is always someone else BETTER. Fedor included. I just do not think that Fedors "better" is in the UFC or anywhere else at this time in his career.
Honestly, i hate Dana White. I hate the UFC. I never watch there fights until i can get them free off the net or watch them on youtube afterward.
I would never put a penny in Dana Whites pocket.
Ok, your statement about Fedor fighting ex UFC champs... well he has no choice does he? Dana wont let them fight him unless they are EX fighters, or unless he gets Fedor to sign with him so he can make millions from PPV sales. So, until that changes everyone will use that same excuse..."Fedor only fights the washed up fighters from the UFC". I get that, and if i was a UFC fan i would use that excuse also, but im not. Im a Fedor fan. Not a MMA fan, not a this guy or that guy fan, just Fedor. When he quits, i will probably stop watching mma anyway.
Here is one thing you will have to agree with me on... no matter who you are or how bad you are, there is always someone out there that will or can stomp a mud hole in your ass. Im sure throughout the 90s there was some dude who never got the breaks that Michael Jordan got that could have schooled him. In my opinion Dana just finds the best skilled his money can buy and throws enough money at them to make them his whore. Fedor refuses to be his whore.
Do you remember back in the day during the first UFC fights, when every tv station ran news articles ranting about how brutal this sport was, how it should be banned? Well, those where the real days. Those where no hold bars matches, eye gouging, elbow to the eye socket, anything goes.
Now it seems like ever teenager who gets out of high school runs out and starts MMA, gets 15 or so tattoos and claims to be the badest ass on earth.
Whatever.
Sadly, MMA is turning into exactly the same SHIT boxing evolved into.... money whored fighters who eventually end up taking payoffs while making millions betting against there self in Vegas.
I say put a salary cap on MMA. Pay them all the same. You win a fight, you get X amount of $. You lose a fight you get nothing. Take away the endorsements, the million dollar cars, the million dollar homes, and then lets see how many kids run out to be MMA fighters as soon as they can learn to kick or punch.
I hope you can at least respect that bro.

Don King ruined boxing.... and Dana White is the Don King of MMA. Sooner or later, he will (if not already) ruin it also.

Once again Fedor hasn't fought someone in their prime in over 4yrs I covered that on page 2 of this thread...some of these guys even had loosing records...put him in a cage with Lesnar, MIr, Carwin or Overeem & see if everyone is still on the Fedor bandwagon

Fedor and his camp avoided the ufc because he wants to hold onto his record..plain and simple. Yes he beat former ufc champs etc, after the ufc cut them because they were no longer performing, as stated in a previous post. Is fedor a great fighter...yes. Is he the best..no. He would not be in the top 5 of the ufc today. He is a classy guy for sure, but he didnt sign with the ufc because he didnt want to be dana whore? he didnt sign because he wants to give people free fights? he didnt sign because he didnt want to get beat..plain and simple. fedor and his camp can say he will fight any ufc guy, because they know it wont happen. the ufc offerd him the best deal and they didnt take it simply because his camp doesnt want his record tarnished. He avoided a much deeper pool of talent in the ufc. The two cannot even be compared as faras their fighters. The ufc heavyweight division is stacked like never before. This cannot be denied.

Fedor and his camp avoided the ufc because he wants to hold onto his record..plain and simple. Yes he beat former ufc champs etc, after the ufc cut them because they were no longer performing, as stated in a previous post. Is fedor a great fighter...yes. Is he the best..no. He would not be in the top 5 of the ufc today. He is a classy guy for sure, but he didnt sign with the ufc because he didnt want to be dana whore? he didnt sign because he wants to give people free fights? he didnt sign because he didnt want to get beat..plain and simple. fedor and his camp can say he will fight any ufc guy, because they know it wont happen. the ufc offerd him the best deal and they didnt take it simply because his camp doesnt want his record tarnished. He avoided a much deeper pool of talent in the ufc. The two cannot even be compared as faras their fighters. The ufc heavyweight division is stacked like never before. This cannot be denied.

I agree 100%

Once again Fedor hasn't fought someone in their prime in over 4yrs I covered that on page 2 of this thread...some of these guys even had loosing records...put him in a cage with Lesnar, MIr, Carwin or Overeem & see if everyone is still on the Fedor bandwagon

you forgot cain,gonzaga,

I respect your opinions.
Fedor is not my "Hero". I am my son and daughters "hero" and thats all i want out of life - as a good father should.
Fedor is my all time favorite fighter and his fighting skills are only a small part of the reason why. His professional attitude, his noncocky personality ect ect.. He doesnt talk shit, he just walks the walk and moves on to the next victim.
My point in saying what i did about the UFC is this .... the UFC is the UFC because DANA WHITE can pimp the fighters with the lure or money money money. People seem to think you are nothing if you do not fight in the UFC.
Let me ask you something? If Michael Jordan had played in Europe do you think he would have been less skilled? Less of a champion? NO. He was the best because of who he was, and his skills. Same with Fedor. He could sign with Joe Blow on 8th street in Brooklyn NY and still beat anyone in the UFCs ass. Im not saying it would be a walk in the park but there is no doubt in my mind he would be just as unstoppable as he is throughout Europe.
Sure, his age will catch up with him and some day he will no longer be the best, but thats life.
Fedor seems to be the type of person (if you have ever watched any real stuff about him and his back ground) who is not lured or motivated by billions of dollars. He stated he wanted his family "comfortable" and i believe 15 million would do the trick, so why sell your name, your rights, your LIFE to Dana White when you already have what you want?
He offered to fight ANY UFC fighter in a non pay per view anywhere in Europe.
I can post the article. Dana has turned it down many times because he cant fill his pockets like he does with all his fighting whores.
Bro, im not saying UFC fighters are not any good. Sure, they are some of the best in the sport. Although, to me Brock is a JOKE. Until he learns some skills instead of just laying the person and pumping them with hammer fists he will never be a true champion.
Carwin will rip his head off. Carwin has some actual skill.
So, im not trying to make enemies here bro, we all have opinions, and i respect that.
Its just my opinion that the UFC is nothing more then a money racket. The fighters are good but no matter who you are or who you fight for, there is always someone else BETTER. Fedor included. I just do not think that Fedors "better" is in the UFC or anywhere else at this time in his career.
Honestly, i hate Dana White. I hate the UFC. I never watch there fights until i can get them free off the net or watch them on youtube afterward.
I would never put a penny in Dana Whites pocket.
Ok, your statement about Fedor fighting ex UFC champs... well he has no choice does he? Dana wont let them fight him unless they are EX fighters, or unless he gets Fedor to sign with him so he can make millions from PPV sales. So, until that changes everyone will use that same excuse..."Fedor only fights the washed up fighters from the UFC". I get that, and if i was a UFC fan i would use that excuse also, but im not. Im a Fedor fan. Not a MMA fan, not a this guy or that guy fan, just Fedor. When he quits, i will probably stop watching mma anyway.
Here is one thing you will have to agree with me on... no matter who you are or how bad you are, there is always someone out there that will or can stomp a mud hole in your ass. Im sure throughout the 90s there was some dude who never got the breaks that Michael Jordan got that could have schooled him. In my opinion Dana just finds the best skilled his money can buy and throws enough money at them to make them his whore. Fedor refuses to be his whore.
Do you remember back in the day during the first UFC fights, when every tv station ran news articles ranting about how brutal this sport was, how it should be banned? Well, those where the real days. Those where no hold bars matches, eye gouging, elbow to the eye socket, anything goes.
Now it seems like ever teenager who gets out of high school runs out and starts MMA, gets 15 or so tattoos and claims to be the badest ass on earth.
Whatever.
Sadly, MMA is turning into exactly the same SHIT boxing evolved into.... money whored fighters who eventually end up taking payoffs while making millions betting against there self in Vegas.
I say put a salary cap on MMA. Pay them all the same. You win a fight, you get X amount of $. You lose a fight you get nothing. Take away the endorsements, the million dollar cars, the million dollar homes, and then lets see how many kids run out to be MMA fighters as soon as they can learn to kick or punch.
I hope you can at least respect that bro.

Don King ruined boxing.... and Dana White is the Don King of MMA. Sooner or later, he will (if not already) ruin it also.
Goddamn, at least break it up into chapters. I only skimmed bits and pieces.

The comparison with Michael Jordan is irrelevant. Nobody would have ever considered him one of the greatest unless he tested himself amongst the greatest. This is the part you don't seem to want to accept. Fedor isn't testing himself against the current greatest. Make any excuse you want for him not being in the UFC, it doesn't matter. He's not fighting the best so he shouldn't be called one of the best, PERIOD.

You seem to have this weird obsession with this guy. No offense, just being honest.

Goddamn, at least break it up into chapters. I only skimmed bits and pieces.

The comparison with Michael Jordan is irrelevant. Nobody would have ever considered him one of the greatest unless he tested himself amongst the greatest. This is the part you don't seem to want to accept. Fedor isn't testing himself against the current greatest. Make any excuse you want for him not being in the UFC, it doesn't matter. He's not fighting the best so he shouldn't be called one of the best, PERIOD.

You seem to have this weird obsession with this guy. No offense, just being honest.

X2

This is hilarious. Fedor is by far the greatest mma fighter of all time. He is still easily the best HW. The ufc HW division isn't even close to sorted out yet. The top 5 HW's in the ufc have 1 or 2 good wins and that is all. You really shouldn't type about something that you're so ignorant about. You honestly think Fedor is concerned about losing, that is proposterous. Dana was being completely unfair as usual and Fedor and his camp didn't care for that, simple as that. Dana also lied about the contract he offered Fedor and was outed.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ndsabvra
NapsGear